IGNORED

Pickles and Hairspray

CorruptionInc.

This thread made me join FJ. I've lurked for YEARS! Anyway, I saw this about the page on FB so I went and checked it out and liked it - thought it was funny. But agree with others about the direction. She was gleeful about Jill. I was more of a "told ya so" but I certainly didn't want harm to either Jill or baby. I still like the page because it's quick info and I love reading comments from other people. She was encouraging people to quit the Cancel Duggars because they stole from her. Some of it was material she had written. I didn't know where the stuff came from - had only seen it there so thought it was hers. Learn something new every day.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diane Dickles! :lol:

Swear to Bob, I thought she was late teens early twenties at the most.

How old is she? I wouldn't say she is older than 22 or so. If older, she is extreamly childish

How old is she? I wouldn't say she is older than 22 or so. If older, she is extreamly childish

I don't think she's that young. She strikes me as someone much older who hasn't grown into her age.

I don't think she's that young. She strikes me as someone much older who hasn't grown into her age.

The way she talks about things in "my day" I assumed she was in her 40's.

we don't talk like that - ask her how old she was when the breakfast club came out - that will give it away :D

we don't talk like that - ask her how old she was when the breakfast club came out - that will give it away :D

bolded = lol

she does genealogy -- and has a sock account so she can totally see this -- I think she's in her 50s at the very least, could be older. Old enough to be MY mother, and I was 12 when The Breakfast Club came out. Sooooo ooooooollllllllldddddddd. :D :D :D

Sorry, FJers over 50. I'm in a teasing mood today, but it's not directed at you, just Dickles. And Steve Maxwell. And always at the Duggars.

bolded = lol

she does genealogy -- and has a sock account so she can totally see this -- I think she's in her 50s at the very least, could be older. Old enough to be MY mother, and I was 12 when The Breakfast Club came out. Sooooo ooooooollllllllldddddddd. :D :D :D

Sorry, FJers over 50. I'm in a teasing mood today, but it's not directed at you, just Dickles. And Steve Maxwell. And always at the Duggars.

pretty in pink

I think Pickles is a middle-aged man, who still lives with his mom and has never had sex. That would explain the hostility.

I read her as being 35-45. She has a "mom" tone if you know what I mean.

I read her as being 35-45. She has a "mom" tone if you know what I mean.

God bless anyone who's her child.

She is so not a mom. She is someone that has no idea what being a mother is, yet she assumes that she does -- because she is so superior and enlightened.

She is so not a mom. She is someone that has no idea what being a mother is, yet she assumes that she does -- because she is so superior and enlightened.

Those two things aren't mutually exclusive, as evidenced by J'chelle.

Oh definitely. But she did mention previously that she adopts and fosters, so I reluctantly believe she is a mother

sixteen candles, footloose, war games :D

lol I missed out on most of those because my caregivers were poor and strict until high school. Wasn't there a brat pack or John Huston type movie about a pregnant high schooler? Out to here at her prom? I always insert that into pretty in pink, but I have seen that one and I know that's not right!

I've seen her tell someone they are probably too young to remember Petticoat Junction (on air 1963-70). I've also seen her imply that the best movies are from the 70s and 80s, so I'm guessing late 50s, maybe early 60s.

Oh definitely. But she did mention previously that she adopts and fosters, so I reluctantly believe she is a mother

I'm sure she's lying. She just wants to appear superior to the natural-resource depleting breeders. That chick does not have kids, she's a miserable cat lady.

I'm sure she's lying. She just wants to appear superior to the natural-resource depleting breeders. That chick does not have kids, she's a miserable cat lady.

:wink-kitty: I was waiting to finish the thread to write that I thought maybe she was referencing cats...

We think alike!

I would not put it past her to exaggerate. She has quite the impressive portfolio, according to her. From her job to her political leanings to her precious Duggar sources.

I tend to believe people generously because I am a trusting person (no one has fucked me over yet I guess). But I would not be surprised if you are right and she is lying.

Now it seems she is trying to pass a picture of Marcus as IDD :naughty: . Is this Marcus? That is what a couple of the commenters are saying.

Edit: I can't put in the picture correctly but it is on her page.

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived