IGNORED

Pickles and Hairspray

CorruptionInc.

Mystery time! You do have to DIGG, ER at least that's who she said she was. :D Keep your eye out for PLASTIC FORKS in the road! And maybe manicures, lots of manicures.

I think wonky plain posts turned to hidden posts might be the problem on the page. I noticed that on another page the other day. friendofgreen (or Coconut Flan), I think if you put hidden tags on the plain post inside the quote tags separate from your own, it might maybe fix it.

Like this

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted before I saw Happy Athiest's post, but I do think the problem might be hidden tag structure. I looked at a quote of friendofgreen and found a problem. The tags go Hidden, Quote, /Hidden, /Quote. I think if the starting hidden tag was moved to the inside of the quote (Quote, Hidden, /Hidden, /Quote) it might fix it, but I'm not sure. Even if it doesn't, this adds getting another page :D

Same problem with Quiverfullofit's post on the broken page (23) of Josiah Duggar's courtship announcement thread! The opening hidden tag is on the outside, but its closing tag is on the inside. If both Hidden tags are inside the quote tags I really do think it'll be fixed. Is there a thread anywhere to post experimental posts on FJ?

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=25619&start=440

But I think I know the problem and it's such a simple fix if this is it. :shrug:

I don't mean to be an a-hole, but the girl that runs the pickles page is a raging narcissist. I can tell by her posts and the way she responds to comments that she considers herself to be way more intelligent than she is. Her political posts are always just sophomoric and preachy, and apparently she has a hard time sharing the spotlight b/c after I "liked" a similar page, she banned me from commenting. How dumb is that? Banning people that contribute to your page just because you have to act like a jealous 5 year old. Guess what, Pickles? That's called shooting yourself in the foot.

I'm sorry again, but just the way she responds to people is the worst. If she replies to people, it's to point out that she already knows everything about what you just said, and she acts annoyed that you would assume that she needed to be informed. She just smacks of a snotty teenager that thinks she knows everything b/c she watches the Daily Show.

End rant. sorry.

I don't mean to be an a-hole, but the girl that runs the pickles page is a raging narcissist. I can tell by her posts and the way she responds to comments that she considers herself to be way more intelligent than she is. Her political posts are always just sophomoric and preachy, and apparently she has a hard time sharing the spotlight b/c after I "liked" a similar page, she banned me from commenting. How dumb is that? Banning people that contribute to your page just because you have to act like a jealous 5 year old. Guess what, Pickles? That's called shooting yourself in the foot.

I'm sorry again, but just the way she responds to people is the worst. If she replies to people, it's to point out that she already knows everything about what you just said, and she acts annoyed that you would assume that she needed to be informed. She just smacks of a snotty teenager that thinks she knows everything b/c she watches the Daily Show.

End rant. sorry.

You couldn't have wrote a more perfect description of her! :cracking-up:

And seriously, who has the time to go through the likes page of everybody that has liked or commented on your own page?!

You couldn't have wrote a more perfect description of her! :cracking-up:

And seriously, who has the time to go through the likes page of everybody that has liked or commented on your own page?!

Just the way that she fancies herself some kind of celebrity for having a facebook page... Really? Oh, and reporting everyone that used her pics for "stealing intellectual property" Seriously? She stole the pics in the first place in order to photoshop them. She has no idea how the internet works, and my favorite is when she uses aggregate sites to source her quotes. I can just picture her thinking to herself, "Just look how smart and professional I am, I remembered to cite wikiquotes."

People that try so hard to appear intelligent just to end up revealing how stupid they are. I would still be a Pickles fan, commenting on her posts and helping them get more visibility (the most activity your posts have, the more feeds FB will feature you in. Smart people know that), but she banned me for something totally petty, so now she has an enemy. Good thinking there.

I wonder if she's upset she didn't break the news about Josiah's courting? Doesn't she have a source? :roll:

I saw that picture of the baby, and while I agree with her that it looks really small and sickly, that was out of line.

I also think it's hilarious to hide my posts because she probably lurks here and can't read them since she's apparently banned.

She might have a lurker account or two. She has more than one IP address because she works in an office type setting with a computer, I believe

She might have a lurker account or two. She has more than one IP address because she works in an office type setting with a computer, I believe

You ARE Pickles! :lol:

I'm actually enjoying this little game of assigning FJ members well-known personalities. nst is Jessa (duh). You are Pickles. grandmaduggar is ACTUALLY Grandma Duggar.

Who else??? :stir-pot: 8-)

:cracking-up:

You ARE Pickles! [emoji38]

I'm actually enjoying this little game of assigning FJ members well-known personalities. nst is Jessa (duh). You are Pickles. grandmaduggar is ACTUALLY Grandma Duggar.

Who else??? :stir-pot: 8-)

:cracking-up:

Are you 12 or just kidding? [emoji57]

Are you 12 or just kidding? [emoji57]

Can't I be both? :think:

But, no, I don't actually believe that Free Jinger is populated largely by the people we snark on who are just using fake identities.

I recently liked the page on FB and commented on two different things. Both times, she responded and was really rude about it. I wasn't even disagreeing with her about anything, either. I'm unliking the page. You can't expect to be popular and well liked if you step on everyone's toes.

I recently liked the page on FB and commented on two different things. Both times, she responded and was really rude about it. I wasn't even disagreeing with her about anything, either. I'm unliking the page. You can't expect to be popular and well liked if you step on everyone's toes.

I stopped reading her page for this very reason. She was very rude to people for pretty much no reason.

I went searching as described above and think i found who she claimed to be on here. The posts on FJ were insane like she was just batshit. I might not have found the correct person but the one I did seems to have some serious issues.

Pickles mentioned on her page once not long ago that she was banned from FJ. Can't understand why. :cray-cray:

Anybody else want to go down the rabbit hole? :cray-cray:

freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=8139&hilit=digger

This thread has given me so many smiles. Thank you!

I will forever think of pickles when I use plastic forks now

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived