IGNORED

Pickles and Hairspray

CorruptionInc.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This thread has given me so many smiles. Thank you!

I will forever think of pickles when I use plastic forks now

I laughed so forking hard reading that. I love FJ.

Well, the mystery of Pickles's animosity towards FJ is solved. Yes, it is one-sided. She made herself so unlikable here in that thread people used the pedicure manoeuver. Then she tried to sock-puppet and was banned -- as are all people who try to register under 2 different names.

People can still read and comment wherever they want and no need to read sites you don't like. :)

But I can't decide between calling her Pigger or Dickles now.

Anybody else want to go down the rabbit hole? :cray-cray:

freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=8139&hilit=digger

This is amazing. My favorite part is the poster whose autocorrect changes Digger to Diane. "You makes me have the giggles, Diane."

I'm 99.9% certain she's got yet another sock account and is reading these hidden posts, just sayin'

ETA: hahahaha Diane wasn't autocorrect. That makes it even better!

Can't I be both? :think:

But, no, I don't actually believe that Free Jinger is populated largely by the people we snark on who are just using fake identities.

Smart response! [emoji122]

This is amazing. My favorite part is the poster whose autocorrect changes Digger to Diane. "You makes me have the giggles, Diane."

I'm 99.9% certain she's got yet another sock account and is reading these hidden posts, just sayin'

Dude, she seems like a Diane. I'm going to pretend that is her real name.

I laughed so forking hard reading that. I love FJ.

LOL, I also find it hilarious how people on FJ and on her FB page kept thinking she's a Duggar. :D

But I can't decide between calling her Pigger or Dickles now.

Oh! Both of those names are awesome!! :cracking-up: I vote Pigger!

Pickles! If you are reading this, I saw you tell somebody that they are too young to remember Petticoat Junction as if you did. You're too old to be so immature about FJ and about who can like or comment on your page. Then again, maybe you're already too set in your ways to change.

Long time lurker, first time poster!

Reading your stories about being banned from Pickles' page makes me wonder why I haven't been banned yet. I'm growing increasingly disillusioned with her particular brand of "snark," and have called her out on a couple things. I thought for sure I'd crossed some kind of line when she was crowing about Jill's birth "not going as expected," and I had some very direct words for her. My post was one of the only ones she didn't reply to, so I thought I'd pissed her off, but it doesn't seem that way... I don't have kids myself yet but I have only recently gotten to the point where childbirth doesn't sound like it HAS to be some horrible, terrifying experience, and I hate that she is making it out to be that way, even though she doesn't have kids either.

I also thought that picture of the tiny baby was so strange...without any context as to whether the child is being treated by a doctor already or is perfectly healthy, and she wants to have CPS come out?? Really???

At this point I'm just kind of seeing what buttons I can push with her...

Reading your stories about being banned from Pickles' page makes me wonder why I haven't been banned yet. I'm growing increasingly disillusioned with her particular brand of "snark," and have called her out on a couple things. I thought for sure I'd crossed some kind of line when she was crowing about Jill's birth "not going as expected," and I had some very direct words for her. My post was one of the only ones she didn't reply to, so I thought I'd pissed her off, but it doesn't seem that way... I don't have kids myself yet but I have only recently gotten to the point where childbirth doesn't sound like it HAS to be some horrible, terrifying experience, and I hate that she is making it out to be that way, even though she doesn't have kids either.

I also thought that picture of the tiny baby was so strange...without any context as to whether the child is being treated by a doctor already or is perfectly healthy, and she wants to have CPS come out?? Really???

Did Dickles tell you she doesn't have kids? Because she has totally claimed to be a foster and adoptive mom before. She seems like the type to apply various labels to herself whenever it suits her.

Did Dickles tell you she doesn't have kids? Because she has totally claimed to be a foster and adoptive mom before. She seems like the type to apply various labels to herself whenever it suits her.

I should clarify--she has said a few times that she doesn't have (and won't have) any biological children. I've seen her mention foster kids as well but didn't think she had adopted any. I could be wrong. It might be purely semantics but I don't think I've ever noticed her apply the label "mom" to herself, which is what may have made me assume she doesn't have any adopted children.

Maybe she realized people on FJ were talking about their bannings so she's only banning leg humpers now? I saw she took down the sickly baby post though.

:lol: LMAO, 10 hours ago from Dickles page:

Duggar Family News: Life is not all pickles and hairspray. I block often here because I'm not able to monitor the page 24/7. If I was able to be here more often I wouldn't ban as much. I would allow more posts and delete as needed but since I can't be here all the time I have to ban those I feel are here just to cause trouble. This is a message to those who are complaining around the web about me banning them. Tough cookies! If you want to pay me a full-time wage, I will do this 24/7 and unban EVERYONE! The Duggars should be able to hire someone to monitor their page 24/7.
:shifty-kitty: :twisted: :nenner:

I only see posts from 5 hours ago (pics of Jessa's conference) and 11 hours ago (lost recap was saved). It's cute that she credits individuals who provide info/material but never credits FJ for anything.

On another note, she is one of the few former members that I don't want to see return. :greetings-wavingyellow:

I only see posts from 5 hours ago (pics of Jessa's conference) and 11 hours ago (lost recap was saved). It's cute that she credits individuals who provide info/material but never credits FJ for anything.

On another note, she is one of the few former members that I don't want to see return. :greetings-wavingyellow:

I found this comment on the message about the racap missing. She knows when pics come from FJ because people always tell her, but she just doesn't give a F about it. She's just lucky FJ members don't put on (silly) copyrights. She was a troll from day one on here. I actually only saw a few half-hearted attempts on her old comments about Josh's instagram. Agreed, :greetings-wavingyellow:.

I found this comment on the message about the racap missing. She knows when pics come from FJ because people always tell her, but she just doesn't give a F about it. She's just lucky FJ members don't put on (silly) copyrights. She was a troll from day one on here. I actually only saw a few half-hearted attempts on her old comments about Josh's instagram. Agreed, :greetings-wavingyellow:.

:lol:

did anyone find out how she knew about the name IDD before anyone in the world - was that covered?
It was in the show for the Ginnderr reveal.

I am just wondering if it was accidentally in a preview for an upcoming show during advertisements or at the end of the show: next time on 19K & counting...? Maybe like a one or two time accident before TLC caught the name or on purpose to get people speculating and never see it again until the episode aired. Then again maybe she is friends with Amy.

It was in the show for the Ginnderr reveal.

I am just wondering if it was accidentally in a preview for an upcoming show during advertisements or at the end of the show: next time on 19K & counting...? Maybe like a one or two time accident before TLC caught the name or on purpose to get people speculating and never see it again until the episode aired. Then again maybe she is friends with Amy.

Yeah, it's really odd how friendly she gets with the Duggar's own circle of friends. I've seen her comment about her sources before. She does stuff like we do on FJ, such as go on their FB pages or instagram, but she also does have some connections, some that just flock to her! There's a college girl that says she is in Jessa's bible study group that is always commenting on her page or is in pictures with the Duggars or Marjorie. That seems like the last person who would give Dickles information or that the Duggar's would continue to associate with, but there she is! :roll: I need a new insomnia hobby other than looking up Duggar stuff. I've retained too much info pertaining to them. :embarrassed:

Yeah, it's really odd how friendly she gets with the Duggar's own circle of friends. I've seen her comment about her sources before. She does stuff like we do on FJ, such as go on their FB pages or instagram, but she also does have some connections, some that just flock to her! There's a college girl that says she is in Jessa's bible study group that is always commenting on her page or is in pictures with the Duggars or Marjorie. That seems like the last person who would give Dickles information or that the Duggar's would continue to associate with, but there she is! :roll: I need a new insomnia hobby other than looking up Duggar stuff. I've retained too much info pertaining to them. :embarrassed:

That makes sense. I was thinking she may have been raised fundie lite and has a few ppl in common with them. I only say that because she is so insane with her politics and such, but can't take criticism or anything that she deems not agreeing with her nor can she back up her stances. Those are signs of someone who doesn't think for themselves, obviously she is anti-republican but she acts just like fundies when she is questioned. Just a guess, not fact.

I went to look at her FB page for no reason, I really can't stand her attitude, but I saw her comment that she "sees people around the web" criticizing her for banning so much, she then said she bans people because she doesn't have time to babysit the page, so the first time someone says anything inappropriate they get banned, and "tough cookies!"

Uh, no. Because you banned me and several of my friends for politely disagreeing with you, and you banned everyone that likes the Cancel the Duggars FB page. You're some kind of unhinged Veruca Salt nutjob who needs to stop talking politics because it's abundantly obvious you are more opinionated than you are informed. :music-tool:

I went to look at her FB page for no reason, I really can't stand her attitude, but I saw her comment that she "sees people around the web" criticizing her for banning so much, she then said she bans people because she doesn't have time to babysit the page, so the first time someone says anything inappropriate they get banned, and "tough cookies!"

Uh, no. Because you banned me and several of my friends for politely disagreeing with you, and you banned everyone that likes the Cancel the Duggars FB page. You're some kind of unhinged Veruca Salt nutjob who needs to stop talking politics because it's abundantly obvious you are more opinionated than you are informed. :music-tool:

:dance: I LOVE THIS!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

No calling other people out by name. If you disagree with someone, state your opinion or ignore the post but you will not make fun of others, insult them, or follow them around making obnoxious comments. If I see any kind of bullying you're gone
Passive aggressive :penguin-no:

(snip)

Passive aggressive [emoji14]enguin-no:

(snip)

Curious--what is passive aggressive about those rules?

Sometimes I am kinda dense and don't pick up on that kind of stuff

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived