IGNORED

Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Jinger is a Vuolo!

choralcrusader8613

Here's my theory as to why this wedding will be aired quickly and not dragged out for another season....I think there are likely two Duggars (Joy and one of the boys, if not more) already in courtships, and Jessa and maybe Anna pregnant already with Jill and Jinger close behind.  They will have plenty to fill a season with.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Toomuchtimeonmyhands said:

Here's my theory as to why this wedding will be aired quickly and not dragged out for another season....I think there are likely two Duggars (Joy and one of the boys, if not more) already in courtships, and Jessa and maybe Anna pregnant already with Jill and Jinger close behind.  They will have plenty to fill a season with.

Agree with this 100%

I love her lace sleeves for a November wedding. My SIL had a December wedding and wore a strapless dress, and her MOH (no bridesmaids) wore a tiny short and strapless dress, and in all their snowy pictures they just look strange and freezing. Jessa's springy pink colors last year really didn't seem very November to me. So the long dresses with sleeves and Jewel tones I think are beautiful and seasonally appropriate. I'm so glad Jinger has the best wedding from what we've seen so far.

6 minutes ago, Toomuchtimeonmyhands said:

They're unwise if they're banking on having plenty to fill next season with. They couldn't even fill the current season. All those ridiculous repetitive recaps...

17 minutes ago, kmary1 said:

Was just reading the jingerandjeremy website, and on the Our Story post, Jeremy says he was attracted to Jinger because she is a "humble, meek, modest, intelligent young woman" ... using "meek" as one of her best qualities makes me want to punch a wall. I'm assuming he did write that because the post doesn't have great grammar and punctuation like I would expect from a professional PR person.

well, being 'meek' is considered a good trait in their world. i don't think they mean it as an insult, or in the true meaning of submission - which she can be easily trained to meet the requirements of her new husband. but rather shy and quiet. their vocabularies are rather limited and they have key words that they use often, and use them interchangeably.

tldr; when i see jeremy use the word meek, i see it as him using it comparatively to 'bubbly', but more quiet and reserved.

1 hour ago, nst said:

I love the fact that Ben didn't make the cut. 

It shows that their bromance is fake like Ben :D

again I could be wrong and he could have done the guest book 

but if this is true and Jeremy stands up to the Duggars 

wow Jinge will have so far ruled the world 

I read Jeremy's website and he didn't play up the friendship nearly as much as Ben and Jessa do. It might be the fact that Jer is a real adult with numerous friends so he doesn't need to make a big deal about knowing Ben. 

Finally made it through the threads!  Jinger looked stunning!  A much more classy wedding than we have seen so far.  I hope the Vuolos are able to rub some of that class onto the Duggars.  The Duggar parents just look so slovenly, derpy, and classless compared to Jeremy's parents.  Go Jinge!!

Loved the bridesmaid dresses.

I thought Jeremy looked sharp and put together.

Lawson is a tool.

I hope they get an eyeful of NIKE when the go on their honeymoon.

I really really really hope Jeremy is mature enough to understand that Jinger has zero experience and would most like be nervous, therefore not rushing things for her.  I hope he encourages her to spread her wings and fly and that he doesn't treat her as a sex doll (JimBob, I'm giving you the stink eye here).  I also hope they go fundie lite and eventually mainstream.  Throw off the shackles, live and enjoy living.  

Is it possible Lawson's tweets weren't about Jinger? Maybe he's mad about Joy courting. They had that singing video together.  

Side note: I'm very happy for Jinger and Jeremy.  I'm glad it was a Vuolo wedding and not a Duggar one. 

23 minutes ago, kmary1 said:

Was just reading the jingerandjeremy website, and on the Our Story post, Jeremy says he was attracted to Jinger because she is a "humble, meek, modest, intelligent young woman" ... using "meek" as one of her best qualities makes me want to punch a wall. I'm assuming he did write that because the post doesn't have great grammar and punctuation like I would expect from a professional PR person.

I found it a bit disheartening that "Our Story" was just Jeremy's story. His thoughts, his feelings. 

Jinger's point of view was not represented at all. Where is her voice?

1 minute ago, Season of life... said:

I found it a bit disheartening that "Our Story" was just Jeremy's story. His thoughts, his feelings. 

I don't actually think they had a ton to do with putting this together.  It seems very cobbled together and like the grabbed bits from the website he had alone previously and the duggar website. My guess is some third party just threw it together and made it live right after the wedding.  It will evolve I'm sure.

3 minutes ago, Season of life... said:

You silly, why would a woman's opinion matter?

31 minutes ago, Toomuchtimeonmyhands said:

I have another theory that would complement your's:

Maybe JD is in a courtship with Jeremy's sister? Jeremy and JD seem very close in the pictures of the wedding. How old is Jeremy's sister?

I remember the Duggars being seen in Fredericksburg, VA choosing a dress for Jinger. But Renee's Bridal says, per a post here, that she flew in with the dresses. 

Does anybody here know the connection that I am apparently missing? 

Classiest bridesmaid dresses for sure and Jinger looked beautiful. Like a real stand up wedding. I diidn't like Jill's dress, Jessa's was very pretty. 

Mr. and Mrs. Vuolo look like they know they are attending their son's wedding and are dressed very well, quite well. JB and Meechelle not at all to me. Why would the mother of the bride change for a reception? Don't get it. 

The style difference between the Vuolos and the Duggars is insane.  Its like comparing crystal glasses to styrofoam cups. I would almost feel bad for Boob and Mullet if they weren't such awful people. 

Is it possible Lawson's tweets weren't about Jinger? Maybe he's mad about Joy courting. They had that singing video together.  
Side note: I'm very happy for Jinger and Jeremy.  I'm glad it was a Vuolo wedding and not a Duggar one. 

Judging that the only time he really tweets like this is around the time when something significant is happening to Jinger, I doubt that's the case.

But if it is, thank goodness Joy escaped that bullet.

3 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

I have another theory that would complement your's:

Maybe JD is in a courtship with Jeremy's sister? Jeremy and JD seem very close in the pictures of the wedding. How old is Jeremy's sister?

Not a chance... her FB had pics of her in bathing suits and wearing plenty of more revealing mainstream clothing. The Vuolo sibs are not nearly as religious as Chuck or Jeremy. I have a hard time believing she'd "joyfully submit" to any man, let alone a duggar...

25 minutes ago, Pasta said:

I don't know but he did the same thing when Jinger made an announcement of her courtship.

49 minutes ago, Toomuchtimeonmyhands said:

I think it's also a reaction to all the criticism they got last time with a whole boring season of prep and wedding episodes months after the fact when everyone knew all the details already. This was kept mostly under wraps and we don't know much about it, the leaked photos make it look classy and interesting and we all want to see how it was compared to the other weddings - much better for ratings! 

12 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

Thanks for this. Exactly what I was thinking. I like the mixed patterns a lot. And the brown shoes with blue suit. (But maybe because my husband tends to do both of these things...ha!)

And all the talk of wedding theme....harvest, gem stones, etc....

I didn't realize one needed to have a "theme" or whatever for a wedding. Is this a newer trend? Maybe I am just out of the loop. I was married a decade ago. No theme. Just picked some colors we liked and used them for dresses/decorations.

It is a thing now. It's supposed to help make decisions a bit easier I think.  

While planning our wedding I had lots of people ask what theme we would go with. Our answer was always, "... wedding?" :pb_lol:

If asked about colors I'd say, "Blue, yellow, and white/ivory" - simply because those were the main colors of the Bridal party outfits and flowers.

I don't think I was very good at being the stereotypical Bride.  :pb_lol:

12 hours ago, GoddessOfVictory said:

Maybe I'm just getting too old or behind the times, but I can't decide what bothers me more - bridesmaid dresses that are all the same color but different styles, or ones that are all different colors but the same style. Perhaps it's just my OCD that can't come to terms with these new wedding trends.

Oddly, I'm not at all bothered by the many different patterns going on in Jeremy's clothes. His suit looks sharp and tailored.

Also, I can't wait for better pictures of Jinger's dress. The top part looks altered to me but the rest seems nice.

I had two Bridesmaids in my wedding (my sister and a friend.) I chose the fabric and color, but let them choose the length (both long) and style (they chose different ones.) They also had free reign over their accessories, shoes, hair, and makeup (I paid for their hair and makeup too.)

One reason I did that is because my sister (MOH) was going to be six months pregnant during the wedding and they have different body types. I wanted them both to feel comfortable and beautiful - the cobalt color of the dresses really flattered both their very different coloring and they seemed really pleased to have a say.

I was also in a wedding once where everyone had the same exact dress and it wasn't flattering on everyone (even though we all agreed with the Bride that it did because it was easier that way.) To be honest, not being given some say in what I was wearing made me feel like I was kind of interchangeable or a doll the Bride was playing dress up with. So I wasn't keen on doing that to my Bridesmaids when it was my turn. I think that many Brides feel when same way now too. 

Just wanted to offer a possible explanation or a different perspective. :pb_smile:

-------

And just want to take a minute to remind people that everyone thought Jill and Jessa's weddings looked great at first too. That changed after all the wedding prep episodes and watching the actual wedding episodes though. So don't get your hopes too high for this wedding - the same disappointment could still happen again.

5 minutes ago, ladyaudley said:

I think it's also a reaction to all the criticism they got last time with a whole boring season of prep and wedding episodes months after the fact when everyone knew all the details already. This was kept mostly under wraps and we don't know much about it, the leaked photos make it look classy and interesting and we all want to see how it was compared to the other weddings - much better for ratings! 

That is if they actually show the wedding this time. Before it's been rerun crazy. Little bit of wedding, tons of flashbacks. It's weird too because there are lots of parts to a wedding - aka LOTS to show on a reality TV program. The pre-wedding set up, bridesmaids/groomsmen  getting ready, the guests, if they wait and Jeremy sees Jinger in her wedding dress for the first time when walking down the aisle, the ceremony, the decorations, the reception/party afterwards, cake, and a goodbye on their way to the honeymoon. TLC does that show where they compare four weddings, so you would think they would know how to cover a wedding.   

The real test is going to be after things settle down. Jinger will be far from family/home living in Texas with her new husband. It is normal that she would be homesick. She also will have to do some reflection. She's been told what to think and do all her life. Hopefully she steps up and starts thinking for herself rather then always following Jeremy's opinions. As of now Jinger reminds me of that movie Runaway Bride where the woman changed her egg preferences to whatever her fiancé liked. 

I came back here after a long absence to see the posts...

Jinger was always my favorite Duggar. Jeramy looks a lot better than a lot of the Duggar man-boys that joined the family. I'm excited to see her live a life outside of the compound and see what happens. We were all hopeful when Derrick married Jill but for some reason I think Jinger has more of a shot. I hope I am not wrong. 

Finally! Slogged through thirty pages of "Jinger gets married"! since I signed off yesterday.

Some thoughts:

I love Jinger's dress. I loved the flowers.

I like the bridesmaid dresses, BUT: they were all way too long as far as I could see. Jana had to carry her skirt, and Joy, who is taller, still seemed to be having trouble.

I think Jinger wore heels. From other photos of the couple, she only comes up to his chin. In the wedding photo, she nearly comes up to his eye.

Why in the actual hell could Michelle and JB not dress themselves in an appropriate manner for their daughter's wedding?

12 hours ago, GreenTea said:

It seems like there was something between Jinger and Lawson. It might have been as simple as flirty eyes and longer conversations, but in their world that is a big step. Lawson could have even asked Jim Bob about courting or pre-courting (a special friends) relationship with Jinger. She might have been interested... then Jessa pushed her towards Jeremy. Jinger compared the two and changed her mind going on to have flirty eyes and long conversations with Jeremy. Lawson was obviously hurt. First love and first heartbreak.    

Maybe he asked Jim Bob and Jim Bob said no for some reason and then along comes Jeremy..

1. I think Lawson is an attention seeker. Isn't he supposedly courting someone named Mariah? The Bates denied the Lawson/Jinger courtship rumors. If the Duggar timeline is true(they met in the Spring of 2015) , she was getting to know Jeremy before the Lawson rumors took off.

2. I don't know if I like the bridesmaid dresses. I don't hate them.

3. I bet Lydia Patton was a bridesmaids. 

4. I know I'm in the minority, but I have hope for all the married Duggar women. I don't think they'll ever be "free" as we want them to be.

• HerNameIsBuffy locked and unlocked this topic
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived