IGNORED

Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Jinger is a Vuolo!

choralcrusader8613

7 minutes ago, Chicken bones said:

What a mess. could he not have worn real dress shoes even? or pressed the seams ?

Given the evidence of a changed suit for JB, I wonder if the video with JB/M was actually recorded at the rehearsal in preparation for immediate release after the wedding? The one with Jinger and Jeremy was professionally recorded on the day, and released a bit later, but JB/M's video was not professional and yet quick off the mark. So recorded in advance and then timeline fudged?

Edit: Apparently I'm not the only one to think so, since @marmalade posted a similar thought while I was typing up my comment!

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, marmalade said:

It's becoming more and more clear that the video was probably filmed the day before once the reception hall had been set up, but before the rehearsal dinner. 

This means that ... WE STILL HAVEN'T SEEN MICHELLE'S OUTFIT. 

OMG OMG OMG IT FEELS LIKE CHRISTMAS ! What crazy MODEST outfit will she bless us with this time ? 

2 minutes ago, Finduilas said:

Can't seem to be able to open the Radar Online article, are there any new photos in it other than the two already posted ?

Are you getting the XML error on the website? It looks like maybe it's working for mobile for not computers?

5 hours ago, nst said:

I don't think Ben is part of Jeremy's possy 

I feel sort of bad for him if he wasn't since he supposedly helped with the picking out of the ring, and the surprise engagement.  That seems to be the kind of thing you would reward someone as an invite to be a groomsman.  But maybe Ben played another role?  Or maybe he was in the wedding party and We just haven't seen evidence of it yet

Just now, Finduilas said:

OMG OMG OMG IT FEELS LIKE CHRISTMAS ! What crazy MODEST outfit will she bless us with this time ? 

Yup. And Boob wore gray, so there's still hope that she wore the TIN MAN DRESS! 

Just now, calimojo said:

I feel sort of bad for him if he wasn't since he supposedly helped with the picking out of the ring, and the surprise engagement.  That seems to be the kind of thing you would reward someone as an invite to be a groomsman.  But maybe Ben played another role?  Or maybe he was in the wedding party and We just haven't seen evidence of it yet

Ben was a groomsman. You can see the blue polka dot tie in the car pic. 

I have never seen groomsmen wearing completely different and CLASHING colored suits from the groom? What where they thinking with the brown suits compared to Jeremy's blue??

3 minutes ago, Finduilas said:

I can see Michelle going with some awful lime green confection.

5 minutes ago, RabbitKM said:

I have never seen groomsmen wearing completely different and CLASHING colored suits from the groom? What where they thinking with the brown suits compared to Jeremy's blue??

They looked dark grey to me.

22 minutes ago, Finduilas said:

Has to be purple to match JB's shirt.

If Michelle wore the same dress that she wore to Jessa's that would be fine.  It was dark blue and looked better than what she wore to Jill's. 

5 minutes ago, Finduilas said:

3A1F08AC00000578-3910552-image-a-28_1478From the daily Mail

At least he does some form of exercise ....

So the guy I commented on earlier likely wasn't him, but my point stands: SHINE YOUR DAMN SHOES.

Jeremy's entire outfit clashed!! Colors! Prints! YIKES. And Jinger had the wrong shade of foundation on..UGH!!! And they look more like a father and daughter attending an awkward dance than husband and wife.

Just now, HomeschooledHeartThrob said:

Jeremy's entire outfit clashed!! Colors! Prints! YIKES. And Jinger had the wrong shade of foundation on..UGH!!! And they look more like a father and daughter attending an awkward dance than husband and wife.

I think you are in the minority with this opinion. 

4 minutes ago, HomeschooledHeartThrob said:

Lawson ? Lawson Bates, is that you ? :P

But seriously, I do like their concept of no real theme, just things they like. Ex : bridemaids dresses in different colours, hopefully the girls' choice etc.

4 minutes ago, calimojo said:

I think you are in the minority with this opinion. 

The fact that he did so many different prints in one outfit gets under my skin. It is literally my biggest fashion annoyance :D

3 minutes ago, Finduilas said:

But seriously, I do like their concept of no real theme, just things they like. Ex : bridemaids dresses in different colours, hopefully the girls' choice etc.

I like when bridesmaids don't match (My BFF did that in her wedding which I was part of) And then you actually CAN wear the dress again!

4 minutes ago, Finduilas said:

I can only hope that weird light brown was NOT Joy's own choice :)

42 minutes ago, Finduilas said:

Oh please baby jesus let it be something truly awful! I mean JB's is a wrinkly awful suit with horrible shoes. And it's the return of Smugger. At least he's carrying Meredith! I love those cute little girl shoes! 

Something still creeps me out about Jeremy. I didn't think he looked concerned at her freaked out crying face either. He looked annoyed to me.

I hope I'm wrong though. Fundie girls don't have a lot of choices in life, and I'd hate to see someone stuck with a crummy husband that they can't leave.

4 minutes ago, princessmahina said:

Something still creeps me out about Jeremy. I didn't think he looked concerned at her freaked out crying face either. He looked annoyed to me.

I hope I'm wrong though. Fundie girls don't have a lot of choices in life, and I'd hate to see someone stuck with a crummy husband that they can't leave.

Ok I'm glad that I'm not the only one who saw annoyance in his face with Jinger's crying. 

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

Ok I'm glad that I'm not the only one who saw annoyance in his face with Jinger's crying. 

It's a very emotional day. More so because Jinger is so sheltered! I would hope Jeremy would be mature enough to understand that. 

Hopefully his annoyance (if he was annoyed) was at the sight of something or someone else, like paparazzi, and not her).

• HerNameIsBuffy locked and unlocked this topic
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived