IGNORED

Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Jinger is a Vuolo!

choralcrusader8613

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, princessmahina said:

Something still creeps me out about Jeremy. I didn't think he looked concerned at her freaked out crying face either. He looked annoyed to me.

I hope I'm wrong though. Fundie girls don't have a lot of choices in life, and I'd hate to see someone stuck with a crummy husband that they can't leave.

Not to defend him but he's probably more annoyed with the Duggar spread than Jinger. He's probably ready to GTFO of there and away from them.

20 hours ago, freshlemonade said:

So Jing looked lovely in the photo. She had more subtle makeup, no orange tanner, an actual updo, stylish, well-fitting dress, beautiful flowers-overall much classier and polished styling than the other Duggar weddings. More   adult vibes.

However, (here comes the snark) in the video it was as if all the classiness captured in the photo was gone and she looked crunchy and eye-lined again.   But she sure looked happy. 

Also, IMO 1000 guest weddings just seem destined to be tacky.  

My snark is that her face was a different shade than her body

3 minutes ago, apiscue said:

I saw that girl on Lydia Patton instagram (lydiagpatton,   third picture ).

Yeah, even the same striped purse. Good catch!

19 hours ago, Funwithfundies said:

Poor Lawson - if he had been allowed to grow up in non-fundy land like the rest of us, he'd be home drowning his sorrows in a beer and listening to "Laredo" by Band of Horse on repeat:

https://play.google.com/music/preview/Tj7ye2ls3dywfuuvf7ec4ms7saq?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-songlyrics&u=0#

AHHAA!!! Or "Laredo" by Cris Cagle (90s Country western)

On the Jinger crying/ Jeremy looking annoyed/concerned photo -- Maybe J'boob said something stupid and hilarious (like my parents did, ugh) like "Well, Jing, now you're gone forever! HORK" and it being an already stressful, emotional day, threw Jinger for a loop (thus the tears) and irritated Jeremy. Jeremy's face just screams "Christ, these people." to me. 

7 minutes ago, marmalade said:

US Magazine article. Includes deets about the food:

"

According to the insider, guests noshed on meatballs, cheese, crackers and veggies at the reception, with three flavors of cupcakes for dessert: chocolate, cranberry and pumpkin.

“There was no first dance at the reception, no dancing at all,” the source added, citing the family’s religious background. "

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jinger-duggar-talks-wedding-to-jeremy-vuolo-its-incredible-w448821

Does this mean there was no wedding cake again?

30 minutes ago, vspielman said:

I thought  public schools were federally and legally mandated to provide an education appropriate to the needs of a student?  Is this not the case?  (off topic, and I'm sorry, I'm just so curious about this)

They can send you to another public school district. It's very common in metropolitan areas to have a handful of designated special ed schools, as that's a much more efficient use of resources. Perhaps in rural areas it's more logistically challenging for the parents/students in terms of logistics, but I'm not familiar with that.

That's not Carlin or any Bates and the person behind them is a child. Could Joe be courting her? Does she belong to some other fundie family we snark on?

Also Meredith is too big for that car seat if her legs are hanging out like that. Shocker.

19 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Thoughts:

1. Jinger looks lovely.

2. Jeremy looks good.

3. As for the whole comparing this wedding to prior Duggar weddings - keep in mind that TLC, Jinger, and her parents have had three other weddings to learn from. It makes sense that they would get more classy or sophisticated looking as time goes on because they know more about what they should do to get a nicer looking result. And it's possible that they've read the criticism of the previous weddings at some point and have made adjustments accordingly.

4. I personally think all three Duggar sisters have looked nice in their wedding photos. I've always felt that a bride should have their hair and makeup done in a way that best reflects their personal style and keeps them looking like themself in photos - that way when you look back you recognize yourself. I think all three sisters did a good job at that.

5. Just realized I got married the same exact day as another FJer thanks to the last thread. November 7th is the best!

6. @BlessaYourHeartCongratulations on your engagement!!!!! :dance:

I would think Jeremy's family stepped in and said "hell no" to a Sierra catastrophe. Plus if Jeremy is older and has been working he probably contributed money toward it too vs Bin and Dullard who were pauper teeny bopers when they got married.

18 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

No, it's definitely Jessa and she is no longer in her bridesmaids dress.

3A1A21EB00000578-3908948-image-a-26_1478

Here is Jessa in her bridesmaids dress...

3A1A1E9200000578-3908948-image-a-25_1478

(And here's Derick sporting his man bun.....because, why not?)

3A1A1FE200000578-3908948-image-a-27_1478

OH MY GOD NO!! The MAN BUN?? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!?!?!

Also Jeremy's suit looks better in this pic. The one i saw online he had a shirt that was mismatched but the patterned tie and suit look better...shoes clash though. And Jessa looks MISERABLE

8 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

Does this mean there was no wedding cake again?

Maybe cake is assumed? But these ARE the Duggars, so that's anyone's guess. I'm surprised there was any real food at all. 

3 minutes ago, HomeschooledHeartThrob said:

I would think Jeremy's family stepped in and said "hell no" to a Sierra catastrophe. Plus if Jeremy is older and has been working he probably contributed money toward it too vs Bin and Dullard who were pauper teeny bopers when they got married.

I still cannot figure out how JB approved Bin to wed Jessa much less court her considering the whole grilling about finacial matters.

Then again Bin did say he was the starter of the application.

1 minute ago, marmalade said:

Maybe cake is assumed? But these ARE the Duggars, so that's anyone's guess. I'm surprised there was any real food at all. 

It said cupcakes. Sometimes that works out better than a whole cake. 

18 hours ago, Fruitcake said:

Jana and Joy. Anyone able to put together a color scheme? I'm still confused.

dresses.jpg

Looks like they tried to do a fall blush color and a fall lavender with my best guess being ole Duck Lips Jessa in a darker purple gown because she was probably the maid of honor attention thief.

I'm shocked real food was had. I'm not shocked by no wedding cake. It is trendy not to have a cake. I have a sinking suspicion that the Vulos had a hand in this wedding. Too much of a difference between the other two Duggar hosted weddings. 

4 hours ago, AnnaB said:

499626145e9bd88c61eca203f357a721.jpg

Anyone know who this could be?

That aint no Jana! I'm pretty sure she's part of the Caldwell family who are good friends with the Duggars. Paul Caldwell is a pastor, I want to say of the church the Duggars currently go to but I'm not 100% on that. I have been observing that girl for a long time now (not in a wierd way!) and have noticed that she has spent a lot of times with the Duggars. She can be seen in the episode where Jill and Derrick arrive at the guest house. Here's a pic of the episode with her (I believe ) on the far left. I would say  she's a Caldwell but I'm not completely sure.

Screen Shot 2016-11-06 at 5.27.49 PM.png

4 minutes ago, PartriarchydefyinValkarie said:

I still cannot figure out how JB approved Bin to wed Jessa much less court her considering the whole grilling about finacial matters.

Then again Bin did say he was the starter of the application.

I've said this a million times :my_smile:, but Ben had two jobs and was in school when he started courting Jessa. Also, I think that "grilling" was for the show.

I didn't expect to come back to rumors about  Joy, Josiah and Joseph possibly courting. @Toomuchtimeonmyhands is right!

1 minute ago, Kira said:

I've said this a million times, but Ben had two jobs and was in schoold when he started courting Jessa. Also, I think that "grilling" was for the show.

And look where he is now. Sad when you were more productive at 18 than at 20. 

2 minutes ago, Kira said:

I've said this a million times, but Ben had two jobs and was in schoold when he started courting Jessa. Also, I think that "grilling" was for the show.

Plus Jim Bob was Ben's employer. He can't very well berate Ben for his salary when he pays it.

Just now, Mela99 said:

It said cupcakes. Sometimes that works out better than a whole cake. 

They could have also done a small, ceremonial cake for the two of them and cupcakes for everyone else. That would be efficient.

I've always thought it was tacky not to provide a sit-down meal for your guests, especially when're you're expecting most of them to travel, often by plane, and pay for hotels/rental cars etc. to be at the wedding. But from reading FJ I get the sense that cake & punch receptions are more common in the south. That seems fine to me when you're assuming a lack of financial resources - I certainly don't want my friends to go into debt so that I can have some overcooked chicken cordon bleu at their weddings.

But that's why when the Duggars don't serve food, it becomes tacky/inconsiderate/cheap again, rather than a regional/cultural thing. They're flipping reality TV stars! They can provide their guests with some sustenance. The Rodrigues kids certainly look like they could use a hot meal, for one. If the Duggars' excuse is it's too expensive/impractical to serve 1,000 people -- well then don't invite a 1,000 guests!

Random aside: I've only been to one wedding that was heavy hors d'oeuvres and beer/wine only and it was the topic of much critical discussion by wedding guests during the reception. The couple was divorced within 2 years, but I'm not suggesting that's because they didn't serve a proper meal. :P

But from reading this 

5 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

And look where he is now. Sad when you were more productive at 18 than at 20. 

Still in school......

I hope( "hope") he is serious about becoming a preacher once he graduates. His job right now is reality tv and that's fine. It pays well. I believe Derick and Ben will be fine after the show is gone. 

I'm always defending Ben :pb_lol::pb_confused:. I think he and Derick are taking advantage of being paid to do "nothing" I would e surprised if the didn't one day get "real"(:pb_rollseyes:) jobs. 

18 hours ago, metheglyn said:

All of the bridesmaids we can conclusively identify by dress style. Anna MAY be wearing the same dress as Jeremy's sister, but we haven't seen enough of her to be certain.  It mostly does seem to be a fall/harvesty kind of theme.

Jinger's Bridesmaids.JPG

Lace theme?

I just noticed Jeremy's shirt looks white in this picture and not the patterned blue shirt of the People picture. Has to be due to lighting, right? Surely he didn't change.

3A1A21EB00000578-3908948-image-a-26_1478399240395.jpg

• HerNameIsBuffy locked and unlocked this topic
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived