IGNORED

Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Jinger is a Vuolo!

choralcrusader8613

This may be a stretch but I lightened one of the pics of and I think Ben is on the end under the black box with the arrow on it. 

*im bored in bed with a potential gallbladder issue and waiting for my partner to whip up some magical "non fatty" breakfast. 

IMG_0396.JPG

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do think you are right - so in the wedding party just not a major player like his wife. 

makes sense 

except why JD besides Jeremy - questions only we know answers to when we see the wedding 

JD being a groomsman and not Joseph is weird. Did Jeremy not like the fact that Jinger practically swooned over him coming back from ALERT? :pb_lol:

26 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Whew! I finally caught up! I think Jessa had the nicest colour of dress, followed by Jana, though I do think that the red did look nice on Jeremy's sister. Joy might have looked nicer in Jana's colour dress or maybe something closer to Jessa's. Why is John David in every single wedding? How does that happen? Are they trying to get him some nice fundie maiden? Ben does look like he's wearing the tie but I think we are only seeing bits and pieces. It will be interesting to see it all come together. 

To the italicized, I think so yes. I think there's a big push behind the scenes to get him married asap so he can start breeding little duggar boys for jb's legacy and so Josh can pretty much be swept under the rug for good. 

But to the bolded, I think maybe he's just more likable in person then we get to see on camera since he's so awkward. I won't be able to remember any sources, but through the years I feel like I've read more than once from family and friends of the Duggarclan that JD is funny. Like, you could've fooled me, but maybe he can pull of dry in person and just chokes on camera. God forbid TLC gives any of these people a second take, but I think they just don't care and the show is produced as cheapo as possible.

Yeah I don't think we can rule anyone out as groomsmen from that pic as it didn't show all of them. If there were 10 bridesmaids there would be 10 groomsmen most likely. Also Joseph might just not have his jacket on in that pic. 

I feel kinda bad for JD in that pic but it made me giggle a little. Poor dude is just kinda homely and dorky in a way that he just can't help. 

Whats up with Lawson's tweets. It's an incredibly immature and weird thing to do, especially in their world where we are supposed to think they dont experience crushes/dating/missing heart pieces/jealousy etc. just weird. Stop guy, this is why you're single. 

3 minutes ago, habert said:

To the italicized, I think so yes. I think there's a big push behind the scenes to get him married asap so he can start breeding little duggar boys for jb's legacy and so Josh can pretty much be swept under the rug for good. 

Ugh that is probably it. Which is disgusting. What if he doesn't want to get married?

I love the bridesmaids dresses, they all suit the girls well.  Jinger's hair and makeup were gorgeous and I must admit I love Jeremy's suit.  I wish them well in their marriage.  I wonder if Jinger saw something in Lawson we don't or she just had no interest?  Any who good for her and glad she had a good wedding day

1 hour ago, JillyO said:

So, 10 bridesmaids. We've got Jessa, Jana, Jill, Joy, Jeremy's sister and possibly Anna. That leaves at least four more bridesmaids. Any guesses?

Nurie:pb_lol: 

29 minutes ago, nst said:

they might hope not show him - edit the man out 

It will be very interesting to see if they do edit Joshley out, if they don't... 

I find it interesting that pre-scandal he had roles in his sisters weddings, even if it was something small like holding the mike at Jessa's, and now post scandal he's nowhere to be seen- (maybe he was included more, but I doubt it) ...I don't think the  sisters' opinion of him changed after the scandals. Maybe now they are allowed to show more of their true feelings instead of having to include him so that they are "keeping sweet".

2 minutes ago, Keyleigh said:

Nurie:pb_lol: 

Ah ah ah if that was the case I think J-Rod would not have survived the announcement ;)

6 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Ugh that is probably it. Which is disgusting. What if he doesn't want to get married?

It is disgusting. Right now JB has Michael and Marcus, and who knows when and if Anna will get pregnant again. 

I don't think these Kidults know what they want. I think they know what they're supposed to want, and after that all critical thought stops because it was beaten out of them. The girls want to be good wives and also get out of the house, and the boys want to create their father's legacy and start their own (i.e. patriarchy). I think JD and Jana not being married yet is a great example of conflicting interests and cognitive dissonance being played out in real time.

Honestly, either of them could probably have their pick. Even with the scandals, leghumpers and true believers have already rationalized it, forgiven them, and cherish them. Being married into the Duggar family is like a dream come true: fame to fellowship with, riches to get out of poverty, become a part of the machine that's converting heathen Americans into the cult behind the scene. Yada yada. I'm sure JD could just point to a poor family's daughter and say "I'd like to marry that one" and the father would be like "PLEASE YES TAKE HER." Jana probably has had suitors, serious ones and creepy fans a like. But deep down they probably don't want it. They don't want six kids in five years, a spouse they hardly know until they're financially too deep to change their mind, and going from one life to the exact same life but now with more responsibility. They probably want to experience normal adult things, like having independance. But do they know that's what they want? That's why both of them can wane on about their future spouse with dead eyes and monotone voice. Jana going "I want someone who can work with his hands I'm really picky" is just what she's convinced herself I think to live with the fact that she should be dying to marry and bare fruit for the lord but wants nothing more than to just be left alone for once in her life. 

Who knows what JD wants. JD and Joe are the enigmas. What are they doing with their time???? Two adult men and no one knows what they hell they're doing day to day

1 minute ago, srosieb827 said:

At least the Vuolos knew they were going to a wedding...

Screen Shot 2016-11-06 at 10.46.09 AM.png

Wow that dress is gorgeous! :D 

Just now, srosieb827 said:

Michelle and JimBob and their casual look is going to be so awkard compared to that ! Oh well, that's a way to stand out and be noticed isn't it.

Mama Vuolo is rocking that dress!

You just know that JB was pontificating loudly at any given opportunity not to be outshone by the actual pastor father who was doing the ceremony... and probably gutted Mama Vuolo looked far more gorgeous than his prize Meechelle, too. 

21 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

Seems tacky AF to have Bin in the wedding party and not Joseph, one of Jinger's actual brothers that she has a close relationship with - like a move calculated to suit the TV show, since Bin is one of the "main characters".

I disagree that it's tacky. Jeremy's groomsmen are traditionally meant to be his friends and family and, while I think it's ridiculous to assume a person's closest platonic relationships are with people of the same sex, the Duggars do believe that, so in that context it makes sense, as Bin is Jeremy's friend and Joseph isn't.

I dunno - this whole thing kind of seems like Jinger is falling more in line with the Vuolos and sort of quietly rejecting the duggar ways. Custom dresses, tailored suits, a jag for the getaway...  I know Chuck officiated, but he has a boutonnière and a proper suit, and with JB in his tacky crumpled mess seems to lead me to the fact that unlike in the other weddings, he played no role other than walking her down the aisle. This was a Vuolo wedding... NOT a duggar wedding.  I stand by my original theory that Jeremy will stand up for what he believes is right even if that means ruffling some duggar feathers.

Am I the only one that thinks it's a super douche bag move of Lawson to be tweeting about Jinger AT her wedding? We've seen a picture of him there with Spurge and if we assume the tweets are about her what an ass.  Stay home if you can't say anything nice! No ice cream Sunday for you! Come back in one year!

As for the other bridesmaids...I'm gonna guess Jennifer Hartono, a Query, Lydia Patton & maybe Krista?

Jinger seemed to not have a lot of friends outside the general "family friends" or "older girl friends." Maybe that's wrong, but it seems Jessa (Tacos For Life Girl & Anna Hackel), Joy (Carlin) & Jana (Laura D. & Michael) have some more unique close friendships in addition to the "everybody" friends. 

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Lawson is a tool, seeing him act all bitter over Jinger (likely) choosing the city guy is hilarious. His ego needed that hit. 

16 minutes ago, srosieb827 said:

Woowwwww....I love, love, love, love that dress. Gorgeous.

A few things:

1. It's safe to assume Michelle had changed out of her dress at the reception as there is evidence Lawson and Jessa did the same. Fingers crossed. Jim Bob looked cheap but I do assume that actually is what he wore (why change out of a suit into a more casual suit).

2.There are a lot of roles you can have in a wedding. Ushers can pass out programs, walk various grandmothers/mothers down the aisle, welcome people etc. I am not familiar with these weddings but potentially one could read some scripture? Also given spurge's bow tie looked polka-dot, maybe Ben and Derek walked the boys down with the rings?

Edited (I forgot to mention this): it's not uncommon to have a "wedding house party" which includes a wider group of people dressed similar to bridesmaids and groomsmen who do the little tasks through out the ceremony. I'm not sure if it's just a southern thing but it is popular in Texas/Louisiana. 

side note: "Exclusive Brethren" could be the most perfect fundie name I've come across. I hope to encounter one someday. 

Was just reading the jingerandjeremy website, and on the Our Story post, Jeremy says he was attracted to Jinger because she is a "humble, meek, modest, intelligent young woman" ... using "meek" as one of her best qualities makes me want to punch a wall. I'm assuming he did write that because the post doesn't have great grammar and punctuation like I would expect from a professional PR person.

• HerNameIsBuffy locked and unlocked this topic
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived