IGNORED

Priss & Pecan, Pt 4: Dump Truck Baby

samurai_sarah

There's a cute video on Instagram of Paul singing a song and wishing people a Merry Christmas.  A little hard to understand, but he's only three.

Phillip looks like he has a chance of ending up with darker hair and eyes than the rest of the family.  David's siblings all appear pretty blond - maybe with a bit of red, but Priscilla has brothers with dark hair.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF kind of weird-ass pose is this? It almost looks like whoever took the picture was trying to go for a "romantic" vibe here. I say "almost" cause I realllllly don't want it to be true. Yuck. :brainbleach:

DavidLovesPriscilla00031-200x300.jpg

I don't know. Just seems like a cute photos of some kids to me. Pretty typical for the current generation's love of staged photos.

1 hour ago, JillyO said:

WTF kind of weird-ass pose is this? It almost looks like whoever took the picture was trying to go for a "romantic" vibe here. I say "almost" cause I realllllly don't want it to be true. Yuck. :brainbleach:

DavidLovesPriscilla00031-200x300.jpg

So weird if it is a posed photo. Pecan has an unusual approach to photography.:my_cry:

On 12/29/2016 at 0:31 AM, Suz8710 said:

I have nothing of relevance to add here except to say every time I scroll past this thread title I hear the B52's singing "Dump Truck Babyyyy!" That's where it's at.

This never crossed my mind, and now it's stuck in my head.   Well, given their friends and relatives , I guess it's a good thing they've got them a Chrysler that seats about 20........

(and I'm off to the prayer closet)

10 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

http://davidlovespriscilla.com/files/2016/12/DavidLovesPriscilla00033-200x300.jpg

Davia's face in this picture makes me giggle. No big pintest fails in this photoshoot. Although Phillip on many have the pictures has a "Why are you touching me" face.

The fourth picture down (Pecan and Priss kissing from either side of the tree while making the omnipresent heart with their hands) is nauseating. I did get a chuckle, thinking the photographer asked, "who wants to get out of here?", and that's why Davia and Paul both have their hands up. The 13th picture (Priss kissing Philip) is funny, Philip usually has this "who the ___ are these people?" look.

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Wonder why it's just photos and not the usual description of the fun they're having serving the Lord.

Fun serving the Lord as a family, and with your best friend. TFDW is nothing if not predictable. 

Just saw the pictures on their website. Most of them were cute (if not a wee bit cheesy), & I got a kick out of Phillip's "If I blink twice, that means help me get out of here" look on the second to the bottom picture. 

6 hours ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

Just saw the pictures on their website. Most of them were cute (if not a wee bit cheesy), & I got a kick out of Phillip's "If I blink twice, that means help me get out of here" look on the second to the bottom picture. 

he has a "WTF" look on his face all the time that just makes me giggle...Davia and Paul sure are cute though!

Well David didn't say fun as a family. So that's a start. Who are the Shipman's? 

I like these pictures, mostly because i have a sense of humor. Davia and Philipp are just gorgeous. Without these two, the pictures would be just staged family pictures. In our family we would look at the pictures and have a good time laughing, without being mean of course, because funny children pictures are exactly this. Funny. Hopefully the wallers can do so too. 

We had a huge celebration last year and someone made pictures during the times everybody  congratulated us. In one photo one child is  Kind of leaning into the photo and she looks as if she wanted to say something like, what is going on and why can' t we eat cake instead of this strange hugging thing? The picture definitely made it on my wall, although you cannot see what should be seen.

So children photobombing pictures, because, mmmh, they act like...   well... children, yeah great. 

I am not sure if TFDW has humor. 

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This is my favorite picture of Phillip. He's so close to flipping the bird.

IMG_0584.PNG

Wow, does he look like big sister Davia in this picture or what? And is he flashing gang signs?  ;) 

Wow, does he look like big sister Davia in this picture or what? And is he flashing gang signs?  [emoji6] 

Sooo much like Davia! Bless their expressive little faces!

7 hours ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

Wow, does he look like big sister Davia in this picture or what? And is he flashing gang signs?  ;) 

i think that's sign language for "get me the hell out of here" :my_smile:

On 10/31/2016 at 0:17 PM, HereticHick said:

Robert Staddon's Instagram location now is tagged as "International Alert Academy" so I guess the move to Big Sandy has happened. He and Davy can go cowboying together.

Didn't anyone teach those girls how to hold a kitten! Poor kittens. Hold them like a baby, close to you. Support them. You don't grab them from the tummy and hold them in the air! They look scared. 

3 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Per their Instagram, it looks like the Wallers are on their way to Australia.  I suspect some passengers are in for an earful.

I saw that too. That is one long flight for 3 little ones. The baby is young enough he should be fine but the others? Ouch. 

10 hours ago, coffeebean7 said:

I saw that too. That is one long flight for 3 little ones. The baby is young enough he should be fine but the others? Ouch. 

I generally am not big on kids, but I would 1,000,000x rather spend the flight with Davia and Phillip than Pecan. I would probably start strangling him 10 minutes into the flight.

53 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I generally am not big on kids, but I would 1,000,000x rather spend the flight with Davia and Phillip than Pecan. I would probably start strangling him 10 minutes into the flight.

I hope he and Pris don't sing on flights.  Imagine a duet of "Amazing Grace" followed by a round of proselytizing.

9 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I hope he and Pris don't sing on flights.  Imagine a duet of "Amazing Grace" followed by a round of proselytizing.

I'd prefer having a plane crash and running ashore on the LOST island over hearing them sing and having them near me for a flight to Australia.

And don't forget it could be rounds of proselytizing because Gil and Kelly Bates are there as well.
I'd rather deal with snakes on the plane then deal with all of them combined!

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived