IGNORED

Priss & Pecan, Pt 4: Dump Truck Baby

samurai_sarah

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Seems like they Wallers are really enjoying Australia =! 

That is the whitest scarecrow I've ever seen. I'm sorry to be juvenile, but I would laugh if one of the birds took a dump on Pecan's head.

I'm glad that they are doing some age-appropriate activities for the kids. I'm not big on birds, but I would think it would be fun for the little ones. I hope Davia gets a stuffed parrot to go along with the kangaroo.

The hope of the next generation...oh boy. I hope they get straight out of fundiedom! 

54 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

The hope of the next generation...oh boy. I hope they get straight out of fundiedom! 

I have a feeling the girl in the front middle in the blue skirt will be one of the first!

9 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I have a feeling the girl in the front middle in the blue skirt will be one of the first!

The girl on the edge of the first row on the left in the grey shirt and navy skirt will be the second. 

Priscilla had a genuine smile in the pictures. That was nice to see. It was also great to see a real smile from Davia.

1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

The Pecans are home! Look at Phillip's little face. Awwww! He hates it! 

I think I have to make Philip my new avatar! This is amazing.

On 20/01/2017 at 6:42 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

That is the whitest scarecrow I've ever seen. I'm sorry to be juvenile, but I would laugh if one of the birds took a dump on Pecan's head.

I'm glad that they are doing some age-appropriate activities for the kids. I'm not big on birds, but I would think it would be fun for the little ones. I hope Davia gets a stuffed parrot to go along with the kangaroo.

I didn't realise that Davey was into birds?

6 hours ago, johnhugh said:

I didn't realise that Davey was into birds?

Okay, I laughed pretty hard at this.  Well done for Brit slang. 

On 1/27/2017 at 5:11 PM, wikinggirl said:

I think I have to make Philip my new avatar! This is amazing.

I love it! I'm going to smile any time I see you post! :pb_lol:

On 1/27/2017 at 4:48 PM, Carm_88 said:

The Pecans are home! Look at Phillip's little face. Awwww! He hates it! 

The picture is adorable, assuming little Phillip didn't get anything accidentally poked into his eye.  Given what we've seen him encounter so far, I hope he grows up with a very good sense of humor.

I don't know what species that rainbow colored parrot is but it has to be the most beautiful bird I've ever seen. Would love to feed those amazing creatures!

31 minutes ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

I don't know what species that rainbow colored parrot is but it has to be the most beautiful bird I've ever seen. Would love to feed those amazing creatures!

We have very imaginitive names here in Australia.  It's a rainbow lorikeet lol.  The larger ones with the red chests are male king parrots.

The white ones are sulphur crested cockatoos.  

1 hour ago, Karma said:

We have very imaginitive names here in Australia.  It's a rainbow lorikeet lol.  The larger ones with the red chests are male king parrots.

The white ones are sulphur crested cockatoos.  

They're gorgeous. I love them! 

13 hours ago, Dandruff said:

The picture is adorable, assuming little Phillip didn't get anything accidentally poked into his eye.  Given what we've seen him encounter so far, I hope he grows up with a very good sense of humor.

Hahah I hope so. I think that all those kids will need a good sense of humour with David Waller as their father. 

Pecans celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary. Is that Davia in the background? Isn't she rather close to the edge? 

5 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Is that Davia in the background? Isn't she rather close to the edge? 

If she isn't yet, just give her a couple more years to fully realize the fuckwittery of her parents. 

She'll get there...she'll get there.

6 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Pecans celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary. Is that Davia in the background? Isn't she rather close to the edge? 

Where's Phillip?!

Priss has such a natural interaction with her kids. I love that pic of her holding Paul, she truly looks like she adores him and they're not just a arrow in her bow, like the Duggar kids. 

out of the cult brain washing, I think she'd make such a fun, balanced parent. I really hope mama bear instincts kick in and she gathers those babies up and runs for the hills...

wishful thinking, I know 

52 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Where's Phillip?!

That is a very good question? I guess, he could have been in a stroller very near them. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived