IGNORED

Priss & Pecan, Pt 4: Dump Truck Baby

samurai_sarah

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Caulking everything as a family with friends"

I remember so fondly those days of my childhood when we would caulk things "as a family". Daddy would pull out the caulk gun, Mom would put on her gloves, and we'd all sing "Rock Around the Caulk Tonight" in anticipation of the great caulking we were about to witness. 

David, quit reminding us you're a family. We all saw the wedding, we know you and Pris are legit. 

9 hours ago, FeministShrew said:

Because climbing a ladder in a skirt is really, really modest...

Not to mention, really really safe.

7 hours ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

"Caulking everything as a family with friends"

I remember so fondly those days of my childhood when we would caulk things "as a family". Daddy would pull out the caulk gun, Mom would put on her gloves, and we'd all sing "Rock Around the Caulk Tonight" in anticipation of the great caulking we were about to witness. 

David, quit reminding us you're a family. We all saw the wedding, we know you and Pris are legit. 

Hahahaha I just spilled my coffee :-D

19 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Fun weekend...does Davia have a bow in every colour? 

I'm betting Pris did more of the outdoor work than David. All while she wrangled kids, nursed Phillip, and cooked everyone lunch. 

His godly instargram profile is going into dangerous direction...birds, caulking...

Even if there is a different way to pronounce 'caulk' I will be always misunderstood. English is not my first language.

3 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Paul is like my cats and prefers to play in boxes! :P 

TFDW's awkward English (in the service of complete banality) never ceases to amaze. 

Who is the empty box guy? Paul is the carrier of empty boxes and the guy!

2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Paul is like my cats and prefers to play in boxes! :P 

Maybe Pecan will take a page from his son and start walking around with a box on his head. I think most of us would prefer him that way.

Davia and Philip make my life! I think David meant to say Waller family and then decided on Waller's and forgot the S. Ooops. Philip is well done with this shit. 

26 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Davia and Philip make my life! I think David meant to say Waller family and then decided on Waller's and forgot the S. Ooops. Philip is well done with this shit. 

Geez, Pecan can't even hold two of his kids. Poor Priss. Philip does have the "get me the heck out of Dodge" look down pat. And Davia does do great expressions.

On 2/12/2017 at 2:44 PM, SusanAtTheLastBattle said:

TFDW's awkward English (in the service of complete banality) never ceases to amaze. 

Who is the empty box guy? Paul is the carrier of empty boxes and the guy!

Ahh you just made me snort my tea. I often notice the super awkward word choices Pecan makes in these posts but you hit the nail on the head! :pb_lol:

Pris looks really nice in the Valentine's photo. Paul and Davia look cute. Phillip really looks like he wants to be outta there right now! David looks....same as always.

4 hours ago, DaniLouisiana said:

Davia might refuse to be held by David. .my oldest was like that.

Completely understandable. I wouldn't want to be held by David either. That's why I love her. 

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Completely understandable. I wouldn't want to be held by David either. That's why I love her. 

Too true! I wouldn't want David holding me either. :pb_lol: Free Davia and Phillip. 

4 hours ago, Mela99 said:

Was this the house with the giant hole in the floor? 

Yes it was. They do seem to be dong a decent (if somewhat slow) job of rehabing the place.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived