IGNORED

Priss & Pecan, Pt 4: Dump Truck Baby

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

I hope he and Pris don't sing on flights.  Imagine a duet of "Amazing Grace" followed by a round of proselytizing.

Ten bucks says they pass out tracts to passengers. Maybe they disguise them as those "sorry if our kid cries" notes. "If you think listening to our kids cry is bad what do you think hell will be like!!??"

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

And don't forget it could be rounds of proselytizing because Gil and Kelly Bates are there as well.
I'd rather deal with snakes on the plane then deal with all of them combined!

I'm sure the the proselytizing will be annoying, but the fact that Gil and Kelly are going actually makes me a little less concerned. They have four adults and three children, so each adult can handle a child plus one to do the "adulting" like checking them in at the hotel or figuring out which subway line they need to take.

3 hours ago, Bethella said:

I'm sure the the proselytizing will be annoying, but the fact that Gil and Kelly are going actually makes me a little less concerned. They have four adults and three children, so each adult can handle a child plus one to do the "adulting" like checking them in at the hotel or figuring out which subway line they need to take.

Gil and Kelly didn't take care of their own kids, Michael(la) did; why would they take care of the Waller kids?

21 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

And don't forget it could be rounds of proselytizing because Gil and Kelly Bates are there as well.
I'd rather deal with snakes on the plane then deal with all of them combined!

:: channeling my inner Samuel L Jackson ::

"I've had it with these motherfucking fundies on this motherfucking plane!"   :my_biggrin:

I can't believe Pris is carrying both Davia and Paul. Hopefully it's just for the picture. :shock:

Sweet baby Jesus, I hope it was just while he took the picture! I know David is self centred but wouldn't that make him look unmanly?

38 minutes ago, JillyO said:

I can't believe Pris is carrying both Davia and Paul. Hopefully it's just for the picture. :shock:

They also need to get sunglasses for the kids and themselves. Some of my current eye troubles stem from too much sun in my youth.

Looks like the Pecans have taken the kiddies to see the animals! And it also looks like Davia has obtained a kangaroo teddy. 

On January 12, 2017 at 1:26 PM, Carm_88 said:

Sweet baby Jesus, I hope it was just while he took the picture! I know David is self centred but wouldn't that make him look unmanly?

What's more unmanly is that he is only holding a baby and a phone while Pris has both toddlers. Pris looks like the stronger one!

10 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Looks like the Pecans have taken the kiddies to see the animals! And it also looks like Davia has obtained a kangaroo teddy. 

I hate feeling jealous of Pecan. I want to go there.

13 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I must admit- as fun as the Pecans are to snark on, I am glad to see they are exposing their little ones to age appropriate parts of Australia instead of making their trip all business. 

10 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I hate feeling jealous of Pecan. I want to go there.

I am so jealous. If I could turn green, I would be green right now. 

I know it  has been said before, but they really do look related.:brainbleach:

On 12/30/2016 at 6:42 PM, catlady said:

This never crossed my mind, and now it's stuck in my head.   Well, given their friends and relatives , I guess it's a good thing they've got them a Chrysler that seats about 20........

(and I'm off to the prayer closet)

Aaaaand now I have that song running through my head.  

13 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

I must admit- as fun as the Pecans are to snark on, I am glad to see they are exposing their little ones to age appropriate parts of Australia instead of making their trip all business. 

I thought the same thing when I saw the picture. The kids probably had a really good time and I'm happy for them.

And BTW - I have no doubt that Pris is the stronger one in the relationship. At least physically.

15 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Lol, this poor koala does not look very happy to see the Wallers!

On 1/12/2017 at 1:12 PM, JillyO said:

I think he's taking the photo so needs one hand free.  He's carrying a sleeping baby and the other two children were probably walking until Pris picked them up for the photo.

She was probably pushing the other two in the stroller.  They took it with them it seems.

3 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

She was probably pushing the other two in the stroller.  They took it with them it seems.

They definitely need a double stroller and baby carrier for a trip abroad with 3 small kids. I can't imagine surviving busy airports without those two things! I wish I had Priscilla's patience. She must have oceans of it to be married to Pecan. 

6 hours ago, gustava said:

I think he's taking the photo so needs one hand free.  He's carrying a sleeping baby and the other two children were probably walking until Pris picked them up for the photo.

But if she took the photo then he could hold the heavier kids...

They definitely need a double stroller and baby carrier for a trip abroad with 3 small kids. I can't imagine surviving busy airports without those two things! I wish I had Priscilla's patience. She must have oceans of it to be married to Pecan. 

I agree. I would be grinding my teeth constantly if I had to deal with Pecan. How many pictures does it take for him to get the perfect one?

On 1/13/2017 at 4:01 PM, Carm_88 said:

I wonder if the koala was pretending to be asleep so Pecan would leave him/her alone.

Davia looks so genuinely happy hugging that big stuffed kangaroo. I hope they do more things that are entertaining for the little ones. Sitting in dull services/meetings would try my patience,  so I'm sure it would be torture for little kids. I wish they'd take the stupid bow out of her hair.

Poor Paul, you think they would have cut up his fish. That's a mighty big piece for a little boy. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived