IGNORED

The Second Debate: Cheeto vs Hillary

Destiny

1 minute ago, Geechee Girl said:

HRC has ONE JOB, maintain the high road as the ever-flawless Michelle encouraged! She's making jabs at him that are unnecessary. The undecided can see he is crazy for themselves. To say he's living in his own reality is stooping to his level.

I swear this man only knows like 4 adjectives: huge, bad, disaster, and great. He needs a thesaurus. 

I was amused by his description of Hillary's supposed tax hike as "big league." (Amused in a "holy shit, this guy might have his finger on the button" sort of way...)

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I'll vote for that. Preferably an uninhabited island surrounded by sharks and crocodiles.

I have list of people to go with him. Kirk Cameron, Huckabee, Palin, that Kayleigh Trump surrogate, ........

Honestly, Hillary is doing far better than I ever would when dealing with Trump. I would shove that microphone so far up his ass it would come out of his sniffy nose. 

1 minute ago, Cartmann99 said:

I have list of people to go with him. Kirk Cameron, Huckabee, Palin, that Kayleigh Trump surrogate, ........

They could make Trump Island (you KNOW he would insist it be named that) Great Again....

Question: what would you do about Syria.

HRC: Syria is a clusterfuck. I advocate a no fly zone / safe zone. I advocate leverage with Russia so we can get them to the table. We have to work with our partners and allies on the ground. Russia has decided that it's all in in syria. I've stood up to russia and i've taken on putin and others. That's how we got nuclear treaty / sanctions on iran. We should do investigations on war crimes  for russia and syria.

DJT: she talks tough against russia. We've gotten behind in their nuclear program. We are old tired and exhausted with our nukes. HOLY FUCKING FUCK ME IS HE TALKING NUCLEAR FUCKING PROLIFERATION HERE??????? She doesn't know who the hell the syrian rebels are and something about the iran deal. (was she even in power for that payout deal?)

Martha: let me repeat the question. Here's what pence said. I was too bsuy cracking up and I missed what pence said but DJT disagrees with Pence. It's all about ISIS and don't worry about Syria and russia.

Martha: what will happen if Aleppo falls.

DJT: it has already fallen. I've lost track of what he is on about because he's on about Iraq and ISIS and i dont know what the fuck he is even saying.

Have they considered turning off the opposing person's mic (cough cough DT's) while the other person is speaking?

WHINE WHINE WHINE

1 minute ago, SilverBeach said:

Tell us what your strategy is Cheeto. Nope, I ain't got no stinking strategy. I got bombs! And the nuclear football!

No, he has a strategy, believe him. He just can't tell  us what it is...

Oh boy, now he's whining because they didn't cut Hillary off.

What would they do about Syria and crisis in Alepo.  

HRC - situation is catastrophic, determined effort by russian AF to destroy alepo so they can keep assad in power.  She advocated no fly zones/safe zones and work more closely with partners and allies on the ground.  Ambitions and aghression of Russia - they don't want her in as preseident.  she would go to negotiating table with more leverage than we have no.

DT - obmaa drew line in the sand and the world laughed at us.  Russia is new and better with their nuclear weapons vs our tired and old nuclear program.  Alsomost everything shes done has been a mistake - and her Iran deal was the dumbest hed ever seen in the history of deal making.  But she doesn't even know who the rebels are.  He doesn't like assad but Russia, Iran and assad are fighting isis.

MR forces DT to answer question.  She tells him what his running mate said about it - but he said he disagreed and hadn't spoken to him.  He says government is stupid for telegraphing plans.  MR said there are reasons in very condescnging tone.

I hate this guy - but the moderators clearly hate him as well and can't hide it.

HRC would not use ground forces in Syria. Special forces, enablers/trainers in Iraq and good chance we can take Mozel (sp?)  she would go after Bagdahdi (sp?) and would consider arming the Kurds.  

Donald whining about her not getting stopped for going over

He's ranting about secretive military things and I have no fucking clue what he's talking about. What does this have to with Syria? He has 200 fucking admirals and generals y'all. He just name dropped Patton and another that i just blanked on.

Question: would you put american ground troops on the table.

HRC: Nope. I don't think that would be a smart strategy. I would consider trainers and special forces. I hope that by the time I am president ISIS would out of Iraq. I would target Al-queda (sp?) leaders. I would consider arming the kurds.

DJT: she went a minute over and you didn't stop her, interesting. WHINE WHINE WHINE.

Just now, Mecca said:

Bully. That is all is see when I look at Pumpkinhead. 

Can he please shut up the whining? 

No, he can't. He bragged on CNN several months ago that he was the "best" whiner.

Another quote from my 15 year old: "Aleppo has already fallen? Trump has fallen. He needs one of those Life Alert things. Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!"

Just now, MarblesMom said:

Have they considered turning off the opposing person's mic (cough cough DT's) while the other person is speaking?

WHINE WHINE WHINE

My day job is as an audio engineer; and I would totally use his sniffling as an excuse and mute him while she's talking. 

VelociHusband: Oh, because the black guy asked you have to mention inner-cities first? 

I love my husband. 

Just now, AnywhereButHere said:

Another quote from my 15 year old: "Aleppo has already fallen? Trump has fallen. He needs one of those Life Alert things. Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!"

Let him stay down. He'd be less distracting that way.

He keeps mentioning "fixing" inner cities and then conflates that with African-Americans. :?

Does DT know that "all" the people are much more diverse than Hispanics/Latinos and "inner city" people?  HELLO.  

When asked how he could be a devoted president to all the people in the US, Cheeto just talked about all the "bad" Bill did. WTF?

Could have had a dangerous drinking game if you took a shot every time he said "disaster". 

I think there is only one actual disaster here. 

@louisa05 I am afraid that ANY drinking game for the debates would have us all in Betty Ford.... on ACA, for sure :)

Question: do you believe you can be a devoted president for all of the people.

DJT: pulls out the deplorables comment. I will be a president for everyone (NOT ME YOU FUCKINGN CHEETOFACED SHITGIBBON!), and now he is on about trade. I would be a president for AAs/inner cities, she's all talk. He really wants POC to vote for him. It's almost sad.

HRC: 67% of people voted ot elect me on second term. I have tried my whole life ot do what i can to support children and families. DJT talks a lot about the 30 years. I started as young lawyer to help AAs against discrimination. I worked with Latinos. One of my first jobs was helping latinos in South Texas register to vote. A lot of people say that they worry that they would not have a place in DJTs america. Anecdote: someone sent her a letter that their adopted POC son wanted to know if DJT would send him home.

Anderson: the deplorable comment.

HRC: i shouldn't have said that. My issue is with him and the hateful / divisive campaign he has run. It's bad. *reasons*

Archived