IGNORED

The Second Debate: Cheeto vs Hillary

Destiny

1 hour ago, Scribber said:

I have been avoiding Facebook for a few months (gave it up because I was sick of the political bullshit going on) but stupid me? I ventured out there today. 

I now have FAR less "friends" than I had before. 

I am absolutely disgusted by the amount of people I know who are thrilled that Trump has "promised" to jail Hillary

I bet you thought you'd have to leave the United States to ever hear a candidate for higher office promising to imprison his or her opponent. :pb_sad:  

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cartmann99 said:

I bet you thought you'd have to leave the United States to ever hear a candidate for higher office promising to imprison his or her opponent. :pb_sad:  

That. I was too busy typing when that actually happened, but I yelled, "WHAT???? FUCK YOU!" so loud I woke up Luna and the rest of the kitties....she wouldn't sit next to me for the rest of the night. I'm APPALLED that he said that on a national debate stage, though I honestly don't know why. He's been saying it for months at his rallies.

And here I thought it is the courts that put people in prison if they have been found guilty of a crime by a jury of their peers. 

I am so naive.

25 minutes ago, Destiny said:

That. I was too busy typing when that actually happened, but I yelled, "WHAT???? FUCK YOU!" so loud I woke up Luna and the rest of the kitties....she wouldn't sit next to me for the rest of the night. I'm APPALLED that he said that on a national debate stage, though I honestly don't know why. He's been saying it for months at his rallies.

I really hate that a segment of our population seems to think that imprisoning your political opponents is a swell idea. As I've said before, they don't seem to understand that it's very easy to go from one of the valued insiders, to a despised outsider.

29 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

It just proves that Jackass-o'-lantern has not a clue how everything works. The guy can't even freaking run his own business, but he somehow thinks he is judge and jury and can just put Hillary away because he snaps his fingers and says so. He might want to take a look at what Nixson did and those pesky articles of impeachment. 

So Pence, who claims to be this amazing super duper Christian, says he has forgiven Donald for his sins and he stands by him. As a Christian, he says, you must forgive....... except if you are Hillary and Bill. They don't deserve any forgiveness and deserve jail time. 

I don't get it. Isn't Trump's supporters saying they want politicians to abide by the rules and follow the law like everyone else, yet they are supporting a man that said in an open forum with millions of people watching he will abuse his power if in office? Low info people. 

2 minutes ago, Mecca said:

So Pence, who claims to be this amazing super duper Christian, says he has forgiven Donald for his sins and he stands by him. As a Christian, he says, you must forgive....... except if you are Hillary and Bill. They don't deserve any forgiveness and deserve jail time. 

I don't get it. Isn't Trump's supporters saying they want politicians to abide by the rules and follow the law like everyone else, yet they are supporting a man that said in an open forum with millions of people watching he will abuse his power if in office? Low info people. 

Dafuq people...?!!!??? You can easily forgive him without giving him the nukes button.

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

I'm betting that's Betsy "Death Panel" McCaughey. A lot of folks got to know her from her opposition to the ACA. I saw a while back that she had moved on to being a Trump surrogate.

http://betsymccaughey.com

Yes, that is her. How does she have a Ph.D.?

Well, I have been waiting to hear what the ever so popular and important Scott Baio would say about the lastest screw up from Trump. Of course Scott defended Trump and claims this is how men talk. No, Scott, this is not how all men talk. Perverts, rapist, abusers, and misogynist do, but not all men are like you or Trump. My husband played pro-ruby in his younger years back in Australia. He has spent a lot of time in locker rooms. He said in all his life he has never heard the nonsense that Trump is trying to push off as normal locker room behavior. He said that Trump and Scott Baio have no respect for women. Full stop. 

Because I am dumb, I decided to go to Fox's Facebook page and see what they were saying on the Scott Baio report. Hillary was not lying when she said some of Trump's supporters where deplorable. I saw one woman say women say the same things about men when having girl time with friends. Say what? Never in my life have I ever had a conversation like that. These family values people sure do have a strange way of expressing their family values. :pb_rollseyes:

And now we have a new idiot yammering on for Trump. Vicki Sciolaro is claiming that Donald Trump is a good, godly man and God is using him to help save all the dismembered babies. Yep, another deplorable. She said Bill ran the Oral Office. Oh lort..... 

17 minutes ago, Mecca said:

I saw one woman say women say the same things about men when having girl time with friends. Say what? Never in my life have I ever had a conversation like that.

I could see the argument IF, and only if, they had been talking about her perky tits or whatever. If that's what had happened, I would have rolled my eyes, and then moved on. Gods know second husband and I have had very objectifying conversations about pretty men. That said, there's a difference. We have NEVER EVER ONCE even CONSIDERED grabbing the pretty man, especially without consent. We've never even joked about it, because we know that while there's appreciating the beauty of Stephen Amell's abs, he's still a real fucking person with agency who doesn't deserve to be sexually assaulted (not that anyone does). I'm having a hard time putting my thoughts in words here, so hopefully I'm making sense.

tl;dr: this isn't fucking locker room talk, it's fucking joking about sexual assault, and given the substantial number of complaints he's had, I have no problem believing that he went from talk to action.

14 minutes ago, Mecca said:

Well, I have been waiting to hear what the ever so popular and important Scott Baio would say about the lastest screw up from Trump. Of course Scott defended Trump and claims this is how men talk. No, Scott, this is not how all men talk. Perverts, rapist, abusers, and misogynist do, but not all men are like you or Trump. My husband played pro-ruby in his younger years back in Australia. He has spent a lot of time in locker rooms. He said in all his life he has never heard the nonsense that Trump is trying to push off as normal locker room behavior. He said that Trump and Scott Baio have no respect for women. Full stop. 

Because I am dumb, I decided to go to Fox's Facebook page and see what they were saying on the Scott Baio report. Hillary was not lying when she said some of Trump's supporters where deplorable. I saw one woman say women say the same things about men when having girl time with friends. Say what? Never in my life have I ever had a conversation like that. These family values people sure do have a strange way of expressing their family values:pb_rollseyes:

And now we have a new idiot yammering on for Trump. Vicki Sciolaro is claiming that Donald Trump is a good, godly man and God is using him to help save all the dismembered babies. Yep, another deplorable. She said Bill ran the Oral Office. Oh lort..... 

@Destiny, types faster than me. :pb_lol: I'll just add what I said a couple of days ago,. If this is "family values" and "personal responsibility" in action, then I'll happily spend the rest of my days being immoral and irresponsible. 

26 minutes ago, Mecca said:

OMFG THIS LADY! I have no fucking clue who she is, but god damn she is an IDIOT. She was disjointed, didn't say on message, and sounded insane. I never thought I would hate one of these mouthpieces more than Kayleigh, but I have been proven wrong.

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I'm betting that's Betsy "Death Panel" McCaughey. A lot of folks got to know her from her opposition to the ACA. I saw a while back that she had moved on to being a Trump surrogate.

http://betsymccaughey.com

I forgot her on my list.

50 minutes ago, Ali said:

Yes, that is her. How does she have a Ph.D.?

Having a Ph.D doesn't necessarily mean you are brilliant, just that you were willing to put up with a mountain of bullshit long enough to finish your degree. 

6 hours ago, apple1 said:

I'm an equal opportunity hater as far as these Trump surrogates are concerned:

Kayleigh (as I have mentioned before)

Scottie Nell Hughes

Kellyanne (well, campaign manager, not just surrogate)

Corey Lewandowski

Rudy Giuliani

I would be hard-pressed to say that any one of these is worse than the other. The males are just as bad as the females (but this kind of support from the females puzzles me more). Gag.

Edited to add - and there is some disgusting young male whose name I don't know - and I have to mute him quicker than Kayleigh.

OK - I found the name: Andrew Dean Litinsky (also goes by Andy Dean, apparently). Wins the prize for making me have to press mute even quicker than for Kayleigh.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tomphillips/the-republic-was-saved-by-a-man-named-ken-bone?bffbmain&ref=bffbmain&utm_term=.pewGr8NbZ#.opJ8Rz73e

Click on this. I know it's buzzfeed, but do yourself a favour and do it anyway. Holy shit my stomach hurts from laughing so hard, especially at #7. (It's a list of some of the most hilarious tweets from last night.)

Also, #35. Holy shit, I'm going to pee myself from laughter.

Also, this, because we can all use more laughs after yesterday's shitshow:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/10/politics/debate-ken-bone-staring-man-trnd/index.html

2 hours ago, Destiny said:

OMFG THIS LADY! I have no fucking clue who she is, but god damn she is an IDIOT. She was disjointed, didn't say on message, and sounded insane. I never thought I would hate one of these mouthpieces more than Kayleigh, but I have been proven wrong.

Is this the interview you watched?

I love the bit about how Trump's conversation with Billy Bush would have been totally different if Trump knew he was being recorded. Well, duh!  Trump thought he was in a space where he could be his true authentic self. The whole world now knows that his true authentic self is a sexual predator. 

Just now, Cartmann99 said:

This is the one. I was in the shower so I missed the name (yes, I do have a tv in my bathroom. In my defence, the past owners put it in, not me, but I love it). She's freeking INSANE.

Also, I hate that she was making this whole thing about abortion. Trump's stand on abortion is nebulous at best (honestly if he weren't him, based on a lot of his social views, I might have considered voting for him. Unfortunately, he's him, and he's an OH FUCK NO! for reasons that are abundantly obvious.) She's just.....I can't even.

So Pence is not prepared to forgive Hillary for her sins:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mike-pence-trump-clinton-jail_us_57fba1bfe4b068ecb5e03ada?

Republican vice presidential nominee and Indiana Gov. Mike Pence said Monday that his running mate, Donald Trump, threatening to throw Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton behind bars “was one of the better moments of the debate.”

Trump’s remarks at the Sunday presidential debate went beyond saying he would investigate Clinton ― he said definitively that she “would be in jail,” prompting comparisons to countries where dictators imprison their opponents, as MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle noted.

“This isn’t the Congo. That sounds like a third-world dictator to me,” she said on “MSNBC Live.”

18 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I love the bit about how Trump's conversation with Billy Bush would have been totally different if Trump knew he was being recorded. Well, duh!  Trump thought he was in a space where he could be his true authentic self. The whole world now knows that his true authentic self is a sexual predator. 

But what a fucking moron they want for president....??? he is wearing a mic and has no idea that he could be recorded

Nobody is perfect... but the population of 320 million and you couldn't find ANYONE who is more perfect than Donald Trump, to run for president?

7 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I don't get it about the emails. 

I mean, Hillary did a horrible, horrible thing because she had a  private email server and anyone including the enemies of the state could have hacked it and read them all.  Totally terrible...

But now people  are mad at her because she's done a horrible horrible thing and not released all her deleted emails, so that anyone including the enemies of the state could have downloaded the PDF and read them all. 

What?? 

Like no one has ever hacked federal servers...oh wait...https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2015/03/10/politics/state-department-hack-worst-ever/index.html

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Yeah and then after they've blocked everything  then they will blame the President for having accomplished nothing during her term. 

I'm so sick of Republicans in congress pulling this shit and then convincing their voters it's obama's fault.

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Having a Ph.D doesn't necessarily mean you are brilliant, just that you were willing to put up with a mountain of bullshit long enough to finish your degree. 

If I learned anything when getting my masters degree is that a surprising number of complete dumbasses end up in graduate school.

I have to admit, I kinda find "Oral Office" to be hilarious. I haven't watched that interview clip yet, so I don't know if that lady is stupid or made a great pun.

1 hour ago, HarryPotterFan said:

I have to admit, I kinda find "Oral Office" to be hilarious. I haven't watched that interview clip yet, so I don't know if that lady is stupid or made a great pun.

Vicki was using it as a way to say "won't you think of the children?!?" She was all flabbergasted that her children was exposed to that in the 90s with Bill, but seems completely OK with backing a misogynist that advocates sexual assault in 2016. In other words, she is a fool. 

Archived