IGNORED

The Second Debate: Cheeto vs Hillary

Destiny

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

What I want to know is this -

Why wasn't Tiffany sitting with her siblings and step-mom? Why was she banished to sit with the in-laws one row back? Will someone please #savetiffany?!

I found the body language between Trump and his kids (after the debate) kind of interesting.  More like they were trying to console him vs. congratulate him.  The only one he seemed to really notice was Ivanka, who got a kiss.  Tiffany was barely allowed to give him a little backrub.

Thought the debate itself was disappointing - a pissing contest.  Neither candidate seemed especially oriented toward answering the questions.  I was kind of hoping Trump would go ballistic, and the temptation appeared to be there, but no such luck.

Trump's remarks about disagreeing with Pence, followed by Pence's congratulatory tweet after the debate, seemed odd.  Wonder whether Pence is thinking about bailing.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Destiny said:

The know it all blonde Trump apologist on CNN. IIRC she was in a blue dress tonight.

As long as you don't live on a battleground state! :-P

So what's the difference between her and the other apologist, Kellyanne? I have difficulty telling blonde mysoginists apart.

@SilverBeach Yeah, people tend not to understand they need to pay attention to local politics and bite.

12 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

So what's the difference between her and the other apologist, Kellyanne? I have difficulty telling blonde mysoginists apart.

Kellyanne is an asshole who I hate, but is intelligent and makes intelligent, if misguided arguments like 80% of the time. Kayleigh is an idiot and couldn't find an intelligent argument with a floodlight and search dog.

Edit: Pic!

wU1ync-Y.jpg

Per CNN, Trump talked for just over 40 min, and Hillary just under 40. So much for not being allowed to speak and the mean moderators. Has he started ripping into my future husband and wife for being mean to him yet?

3 hours ago, Mecca said:

Can someone on the Trump campaign get that fool some fucking Flonase? 

This is the second debate where he's sniffling all the damn time. How come nobody's saying he's at death's door like they did with Clinton and her pneumonia?

Also, there's no such thing as acidwashing or bleaching fucking emails. That's not the way this works. That's not the way any of this works!

EMAILS ARE NOT A FUCKING PHYSICAL THING UNLESS YOU PRINT THEM!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Destiny said:

Also, there's no such thing as acidwashing or bleaching fucking emails. That's not the way this works. That's not the way any of this works!

When Trump said she acid-washed her emails, I had a flashback to those acid-washed jeans I wore in the 80s. :pb_lol:

Just now, Cartmann99 said:

When Trump said she acid-washed her emails, I had a flashback to those acid-washed jeans I wore in the 80s. :pb_lol:

I did too, and emails aren't REMOTELY the same thing!

39 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I think he acid-washed his brain.:sad-suicidepills: 

7 hours ago, Mecca said:

I am sorry, but how the everloving hell can someone be an uncommitted voter at this point? This freaking election has been going on for decades it seems like. If you have no flippin' idea who you are voting for at this point, I am thinking you have not been paying much attention. 

Well, exactly this.  It horrifies me. If the debates are the one thing you are depending on to determine your vote, just go back under your rock or close the door to the closet where you live. 

Just want to point out something I read -

Trump's strongest answer was to the final question, where he stated Clinton is a fighter and doesn't give up... which is a direct contradiction to his claims that she has no stamina to be President. 

So his strongest answer completely contradicted him. As usual. 

I'm an equal opportunity hater as far as these Trump surrogates are concerned:

Kayleigh (as I have mentioned before)

Scottie Nell Hughes

Kellyanne (well, campaign manager, not just surrogate)

Corey Lewandowski

Rudy Giuliani

I would be hard-pressed to say that any one of these is worse than the other. The males are just as bad as the females (but this kind of support from the females puzzles me more). Gag.

Edited to add - and there is some disgusting young male whose name I don't know - and I have to mute him quicker than Kayleigh.

So, I do understand that no one in history has ever had more tremendous respect for women than Trump, because he told us so. And he demonstrated this yuge respect for women by constantly referring to Hillary as 'Hillary', rather than 'she' or 'her'.  Also by respectfully not interrupting her and by remaining respectfully seated while Hillary had the floor.  :2wankers: 

I don't get it about the emails. 

I mean, Hillary did a horrible, horrible thing because she had a  private email server and anyone including the enemies of the state could have hacked it and read them all.  Totally terrible...

But now people  are mad at her because she's done a horrible horrible thing and not released all her deleted emails, so that anyone including the enemies of the state could have downloaded the PDF and read them all. 

What?? 

7 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

I don't get it about the emails. 

I mean, Hillary did a horrible, horrible thing because she had a  private email server and anyone including the enemies of the state could have hacked it and read them all.  Totally terrible...

But now people  are mad at her because she's done a horrible horrible thing and not released all her deleted emails, so that anyone including the enemies of the state could have downloaded the PDF and read them all. 

What?? 

It isn't possible to read those deleted emails because she acid washed them.

How have I missed your avatar until now, @Ali?  It is tremendous.

2 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Trump's strongest answer was to the final question, where he stated Clinton is a fighter and doesn't give up... which is a direct contradiction to his claims that she has no stamina to be President. 

I know! I was laughing so hard when he was saying that and said to my husband, "Huh? Well, that sure is a change from the last debate when he claimed she was fragile and did not have the stamina to do the job." Could you imagine how strong Hillary would be if she was not sick as Trump and his camp claims? LOL! 

I have been avoiding Facebook for a few months (gave it up because I was sick of the political bullshit going on) but stupid me? I ventured out there today. 

I now have FAR less "friends" than I had before. 

I am absolutely disgusted by the amount of people I know who are thrilled that Trump has "promised" to jail Hillary. 

So apparently, Paul Ryan is instructing the GOP lawmakers he will not defend Trump and they need to abandon their support and back only the House races. Ryan said that it looks like Hillary will win, so they need to make sure she will get nothing through. He has not pulled from endorsing Trump, though. 

So again, the GOP is nothing but a big ol' mess. They want to fold their arms, do nothing and act like assholes again. 

Yeah and then after they've blocked everything  then they will blame the President for having accomplished nothing during her term. 

12 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

@SilverBeach Yeah, people tend not to understand they need to pay attention to local politics and bite.

Years ago, I had a friend who said she never voted in the "piddly" local and state elections. I tried to explain to her that those "piddly" people had more constant impact on our day-to-day lives than the feds. Those local people decide about our police/fire and schools, and the state people decide about state taxes and roads. She said she never thought of it that way.

9 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

This is the second debate where he's sniffling all the damn time. How come nobody's saying he's at death's door like they did with Clinton and her pneumonia?

Oh, I so agree. The sniffling was so annoying. If Hillary had cleared her throat, he would have accused her of having strep throat.

4 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

See, your problem is that you actually think and are logical. He just spouts crap as he feels it that second, so he contradicts himself frequently.

2 hours ago, Ali said:

A Trump supporter named Betsy is on CNN right now. I might hate her more then Kayleigh.

I'm betting that's Betsy "Death Panel" McCaughey. A lot of folks got to know her from her opposition to the ACA. I saw a while back that she had moved on to being a Trump surrogate.

http://betsymccaughey.com

25 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Yeah and then after they've blocked everything  then they will blame the President for having accomplished nothing during her term. 

Exactly. I don't understand how the hell anyone would vote for these jerks knowing they have no intentions of moving this country forward. 

On the subject of the women accusing Bill Clinton, do they realize that Trump sided with Bill back in 1998? He also said that the women were all unattractive. Do they understand who they are backing? Apparently not. 

2 minutes ago, Mecca said:

Exactly. I don't understand how the hell anyone would vote for these jerks knowing they have no intentions of moving this country forward. 

On the subject of the women accusing Bill Clinton, do they realize that Trump sided with Bill back in 1998? He also said that the women were all unattractive. Do they understand who they are backing? Apparently not. 

I so agree with you. If Bill did what they said, I can understand them despising the Clintons and campaigning against them. But, how could they side with Cheeto? I would think they'd push for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein.

As far as Cheeto saying the women were unattractive, that's just par for the course with him. If the women weren't an "8" or above, they wouldn't be worth assaulting, in his twisted world.

Archived