IGNORED

The Second Debate: Cheeto vs Hillary

Destiny

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's saying Latinos/Hispanics because he just recently learned there's a difference.

Oh good grief, now he's saying that Hillary started the birther nonsense. Hillary looks like she wants to hit him with her microphone.

Fart face keeps saying it is only locker room talk. Look at the guy. He has never been in a gym. 

Heaven help me. I want to smack the taste out of Cheeto's mouth. He just called Hillary the devil. 

I'm bored by the Bill references. Bill wasn't given a pass, but that shit is irrelevant now. This has turned into a referendum on Cheeto's fitness for duty, which is zero.

We should have a drinking game every time Bill is mentioned. 

Gee, now he just called Hillary the devil.

Question: trump says campaign has changed him, how?

DJT: back to locker room talk and he isn't proud. He FUCKING RESPECTS WOMEN Y'ALL. And now we are moving on to BC, and he was more abusive to women than anyone in history of politics. HRC viciously attacked women. JFC .... he's really gonna go here.

HRC: he said things that aren't true but he can say what he wants. I prefer to talk about issues. I'm reminded of Michele - When they go low, you go high. If this were about a video, maybe what he is saying is understandable, but past. He never says sorry - never apologised to the Khans, didn't apologise the the judge he talked shit about b/c latino. Basically, she's going through his litany of awful.

DJT: you should apologise because you started the birther nonsense. Oh shit, he's gonna pick on Michelle. Somehow Michelle did a viscous commercial about hillary and now he's bringing up Bernie. Is it the wine talking or does he make no fucking sense. And now we are on about the emails? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW???????? He hates to say it but he's going to start a special prosecutor to look at the email clusterfuck.

He's 5. His speech is one big "I know you are but what am I". 

If anyone is still undecided, I don't even know how!

1 minute ago, MarblesMom said:

Holy shit!  Did he JUST SAY THAT?! "you'd be in jail?"

HE DID OUT LOUD WITH WORDS.

Trump needs to avoid talking about technology, he sounds like a dumbass. Especially in front of a bunch of younger Americans. 

Oh my .... I am just about so done with him.  Someone slap him.  Please.

Queston #2 - "Trump says the campaign changed him, when did that happen?"  more locker room talk excuse,   He said his were just words but BC's actions were the worst actions against women in the hisotry of american politics.

i wish you could see her face - shes all "come at me, see what happens."  shes all my frined Michelle Obama - when they go low you go high.  If it were just about one video maybe hed have a point - but let everyone draw their own conclusions about DTs feelings on women.  He never apologizes...not to POW family, not to judge, not to reporters, not for the birther stuff and needs to take responsibility for his words.

DT - HRC owes apology to Obama for starting something, I'm not clear of what?  Shoving the Obama's commercials against her in their campaign...she owes apology for the email thing.  If he wins will instruct special prosecutor to look into her situation.  People in this country are furious about her shady email shit...

fuck you DT for having a point - fuck you HRC for giving him that ammo.               

HRC says go to her site to fact check him since if she does it here she'll never get to say anything else.

They keep reminding audience to not cheer when they cheer for Trump.  

MR calls HRC on the emails.  She says it was a mistake and takes responsibility - not making excuses and shes' sorry but misleading accusations from others need to be corrected.  She takes classified info seriously.  

DT - but she didn't know what letter C meant on document.  She said that 33k emails had to do with daughers wedding and yoga class.  okay BS but him saying 5 or so emails maybe...planning a wedding would be closer to 33k than 5.  

Mentioned for i think the 3rd time about going to jail.

She's in control and is owning this fucking stage and he's flailing and lashing out.

Can someone please hit Trump upside the head?

Trump is always the damn victim! Waaa!

HRC: everything he said was false. Impossible to fact check all the time. HOLY SHIT HE JUST FUCKING SAID SHE SHOULD BE IN JAIL. OUT FUCKING LOUD WITH WORDS.

Martha: *questions about emails*

HRC: I fucked up, no excuses. I'm sorry. Misleading accusations: after a year long investigation there's no evidence that the server was hacked and that any classified material was in wrong hands. I take this seriously.

DJT: and yet she didn't know what the letter c on a document went? (WTF DOES THIS EVEN MEAN?) And now he's mad at the republicans for not doign something? He's mad about the emails...the number has varied between 33k and 39k. Anderson and Martha are having none of DJT pulling his shit. MARRY ME ANDERSON!

Anderson: she didn't talk while you talked let her speak. HRC: you are right i didn't, i know that you want to distract. Trump: why are you not bringing up the emails anderson. OMFG THIS WAS GREAT

I'm a gentleman, you go ahead hillary.....AND I FUCKING YELL FUCK YOU AND WAKE UP LUNA.

The Canadians are thrilled to know that they are dying in the streets because of their healthcare system!

Archived