IGNORED

The Second Debate: Cheeto vs Hillary

Destiny

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Mecca said:

So apparently, Paul Ryan is instructing the GOP lawmakers he will not defend Trump and they need to abandon their support and back only the House races. Ryan said that it looks like Hillary will win, so they need to make sure she will get nothing through. He has not pulled from endorsing Trump, though. 

So again, the GOP is nothing but a big ol' mess. They want to fold their arms, do nothing and act like assholes again. 

IMO they should pull from endorsing Trump, but the rest of it is sound strategy.  Regardless of politics, they'd be a mess if they didn't form a plan to end run around the asshole running and try to keep it from being a total loss.

If they pull endorsement of Trump (which does not mean supporting Hillary) they could get some of the moderate base back and keep others from fleeing.

Maybe this will be the rock bottom the GOP needs to swing back toward the center and leave all the religious zealots, tea partiers, and trumpers disenfranchised losers without a home. 

46 minutes ago, Destiny said:

This is hilarious. Methinks someone needs to stop getting their tech information from Rudy guliani.

I was thinking of replacing my spiceworks bookmark with Giuliani's email...

bad idea?

1 hour ago, Destiny said:

This is hilarious. Methinks someone needs to stop getting their tech information from Rudy guliani.

Maybe he's a fan of Breaking Bad? They did use acid one time to get rid of a body.

22 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

And here I thought it is the courts that put people in prison if they have been found guilty of a crime by a jury of their peers. 

I am so naive.

Same here, my bad.   Oh, and there should be specific charges, right?   I haven't heard anyone specifically say what laws or statutes she has allegedly supposedly violated.  

15 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/trump-and-the-curious-case-of-acid-washed-emails

i think so, too. :) amusing article of some tech trying to figure out what the heck he meant.

I heard "acid washed" and all I could think of several pairs of jeans I had back in the '80s.    Nothing to do with emails or hard drives.

I work in IT and have no idea what he is talking about. 

And what the heck? If it's top secret and classified and no one should have seen it, then what on earth is wrong with acid washing the email so that no one sees it?

If there's some classified information on an email server, destroying it securely once you're done with it seems just like common sense to me.  

13 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

And what the heck? If it's top secret and classified and no one should have seen it, then what on earth is wrong with acid washing the email so that no one sees it?

If there's some classified information on an email server, destroying it securely once you're done with it seems just like common sense to me.  

Not only this, but wouldn't that be standard operating procedure for any government entity handling classified information?    Information security would be paramount.

26 minutes ago, nokidsmom said:

Same here, my bad.   Oh, and there should be specific charges, right?   I haven't heard anyone specifically say what laws or statutes she has allegedly supposedly violated.  

I heard "acid washed" and all I could think of several pairs of jeans I had back in the '80s.    Nothing to do with emails or hard drives.

To the bolded: Trump said that Hillary has "hate in her heart" and that she is the devil. That would be enough for him and his basket of deplorables. Who needs actual legal charges in his fantasy dictator world?

7 hours ago, nokidsmom said:

Me too.  Our brains are logic based and Trump?  Like we say about data:. Garbage in/garbage out.

1 hour ago, AuntK said:

Unfortunately I did not find this thread until after the debate. This. Is. Fucking. Genius.

Please join us for the last debate! :pb_smile:

55 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Please join us for the last debate! :pb_smile:

And @AuntKplease promise you'll do shots in my honor? I tried convincing these lightweights to do it last time - because pregnant - and they all refused. Something about liver failure and alcohol poisoning and not wanting to die.  :pb_lol:

2 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

And @AuntKplease promise you'll do shots in my honor? I tried convincing these lightweights to do it last time - because pregnant - and they all refused. Something about liver failure and alcohol poisoning and not wanting to die.  :pb_lol:

I'm starting to think that @VelociRapture has secretly taken out life insurance policies on all of us, and is trying to kill us off by encouraging us to drink heavily. :think:  

13 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

I'll join you, but I can't promise to do shots. I'm more of a wine drinker. . . besides, the way these debates have gone I would probably have to have an ambulance backed up in my driveway if I were to do shots.  The Trumpster infuriates me to such levels, I am usually just drinking from the wine bottle within 20 minutes, so with the hard stuff, I would be comatose in no time!

4 hours ago, AuntK said:

Unfortunately I did not find this thread until after the debate. This. Is. Fucking. Genius.

You can sit by me at the next debate and we can point and laugh at King Assclown. 

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

I'm starting to think that @VelociRapture has secretly taken out life insurance policies on all of us, and is trying to kill us off by encouraging us to drink heavily. :think:  

Well... baby girl has to go to college someday... :pb_lol:

(In all honesty, I just miss drinking a tiny bit. This election cycle would have been a phenomenal time to take up recreational drinking. Baby is totally worth it though.)

Archived