IGNORED

The Second Debate: Cheeto vs Hillary

Destiny

What's with the ferret-crested Cheeto?---ants in his pants?  The bathroom is down the hall---but that's disgusting.

You notice how often he's wandering around to get into the background to upstage her.

Come on, Anderson, Martha, kick ass!

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Scribber said:

Is he even at the same debate? 

Where the hell is his head? 

Up his a$$

Question: wikileaks excerpts of speeches. You need public and private position on certain issues. Is it ok for politicians to be two faced?

HRC: that was about something i said re: Lincoln. It was a master class about getting congress to approve the 13th amendment and it was principled and strategic. With some people he used one argument and on others he used others. What's really happening: the Kremlin is trying to influence the election, and wikileaks is part of that. Adversary is trying influence the election. And believe me they aren't doing it to get me elected. Pivot to the tax returns.

DJT: she's telling lies. she's blaming the lie on Lincoln. Maybe there is no hacking - they are trying to blame russia to smear me. I have a great balance sheet y'all.....the government gave him the Post Office because of his balance sheets and now he's rambling about russia and who the ACTUAL FUCKING FUCK DID HIS DEBATE PREP. Now he's bringing Warren Buffet into this....what the actual fucking fuck is he even talking about?

Question #5 - is it okay for politicians to have a public and private stance?  It was a comment HRC made after seeing Lincoln (movie) how he used different arguments for different people.  Basically is it okay for politicians to be two-faced and she gives a very long non-answer...quelle suprise.  Putin, etc. want to influence our election to gt Trump elected.

DT - he doesn't know Putin but wants to work with them to fight isis.  He knows nothing about the innerworkings of Russia.  Also HRC is blaming her speachs to the banking industries and lies about same on Lincoln.  And the biggest difference between HRC and AL is that Abe was honest.

He will be proud to release tax returns at some point.

She dodged the personal vs. private question. :angry-banghead: She's not gaining any voters by the Lincoln circular logic. Do better, Hillary!

Oh boy, he's now saying he is going to "knock out" the tax code and that Hillary didn't change it because her friends exploit the tax code. I just can't.

1 minute ago, Geechee Girl said:

She dodged the personal vs. private question. :angry-banghead: She's not gaining any voters by the Lincoln circular logic. Do better, Hillary!

I agree, she's not been on point tonight. Of course, compared to him, she has laser focus.

3 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh good grief. Now he's saying she's not like Lincoln. I think he must have planted some "undecided" voters there because there are a couple of people who keep cheering him in the room.

He "doesn't know anything about Russia"? Seriously?

At least Sarah Palin could see it from her house.... You know it's bad when I'm comparing someone unfavorably to Palin.

In his diminished little mind, does he know .... just how pouty he sounds?

2 minutes ago, Geechee Girl said:

I would have gone with an approach similar to Tim Kaine'S religion answer - that you can have private opinions and beliefs, but need to be able to set those aside if it's not in the best interest of the public or what the vast majority of the public wants. 

Wait, wait.... there is another HOUR of this?!  Does BevMo deliver?

OMG, he said he didn't pay taxes, but he did. WTDH?

1 minute ago, MarblesMom said:

Wait, wait.... there is another HOUR of this?!  Does BevMo deliver?

Pretty sure the second hour is going to involve Trump's head popping off. Or mine. Possibly both.

If he says that Bernie Sanders said that Hillary has bad judgement one more time, I think I'll reach through the TV and wring his scrawny neck.

Question: what would you change in the tax code?

DJT: (insert code i missed) and you wouldn't change it because you have friends and you could have changed it cos you were in the senate. (It was carried interest btw, no idea what that is b/c not rich). We are cutting them bigly (THIS TIME I'M FUCKING SURE HE SAID BIGLY! WHAT THE SEROIUS FUCKING FUCK YOU DON'T GET TO FUCKING MAKE UP WORDS IN A FUCKING PRESIDENTIAL FUCKING DEBATE) and now he's rambling about china and it's bad because our taxes are highest in the world.

HRC: everything he just said is lies, he lives in an alternative reality and it's hilarious to hear someone who hasn't paid taxes in 20 years talk about this. His plan is to cut taxes for corporations and this would be a gift for those corporations. His cuts would raise taxes on Middle class. My plan: no one who makes less  than 200K/yr would get a rise. I voted to close corporate loopholes that caused him to not pay taxes. I want to put in the buffet rule to charge more to the people who make more than a million a year. The recession has been gains to the top.

Direct question: did you use that loophole to stop paying taxes.

DJT: of course i did because she left the loophole to use it. it's all hillary's fault b/c she didn't fix it. She's cracking up and it's hilarious.

Anderson: how many years have you avoided paying federal taxes.

DJT: no, i won't tell...she hasn't done anything in 30 years...should someone tell him that she wasn't in congress til 15 years ago? And now we are back to Bernie sayin she has bad judgement.

HRC: i've been in favour of getting rid of that provision. DJT: why didn't you do it? HRC: b/c i was a senator under a republican sentator.

HRC: here's what i've done. As first lady, i bult the children's health care thing, i helped fix foster / adoption rules, did nice things for 9/11 first responders, i went around the world working for women's rights as secretary of state. I negotiated with russia. 400 pieces of legislation have my name on it.

Question #6 - had some tech difficulty so missed first part of his answer.  How will change tax code to make sure most wealthy pay fair share.  He wants to lower taxes massively on middle class - they asked for specifically which code.

HRC - she said his p;an wil give biggest companies tax cuts bigger than even bush cuts by at least a factor of 2.

she said she wouldn't raise taxes on people making less than 150k per year.  (household or personal?  IDK)  She's saying DT has paid zero in fed taxes?  

DT admits he hasn't paid personal fed income taxes due to loss from 1995 - but he pays "tremendous numbers of taxes."  AC is hammering him on how many years he hadn't paid taxes -he pays a lot of taxes and doesn't know which...but he knows the tax code better than anyone who has ever run for president, and its complex.  He's back to blaming her for terrorism.  

DT says if she were effective she'd have been able to pass the proper tax code.  AC had to tell him yet again not to interrupt her.  

HRC is going on with all shes done - foster care, medical dosing, helping children around the world...you have to be able to get along with people to get things done in DC and she can do that allegedly.

2 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

Please can we deport Trump? 

To an uninhabited island. Because it is not fair to foist him off on another country.  

I'll vote for that. Preferably an uninhabited island surrounded by sharks and crocodiles.

HRC has ONE JOB, maintain the high road as the ever-flawless Michelle encouraged! She's making jabs at him that are unnecessary. The undecided can see he is crazy for themselves. To say he's living in his own reality is stooping to his level.

I swear this man only knows like 4 adjectives: huge, bad, disaster, and great. He needs a thesaurus. 

5 minutes ago, Geechee Girl said:

Lincoln freed the slaves to save the union, and would have kept slavery if it would have preserved the union. He was no great emancipator. As a Black person, it irks me that he is thought of as one. It is indeed possible to do the right thing despite your personal opinion to the contrary, I don't see that as two-faced. An elected official should represent the people, not themselves. Hence, the republic!

Fuckface sure as shit knows Putin they have been photographed together.

Archived