IGNORED

The Second Debate: Cheeto vs Hillary

Destiny

Question: what would you do about green energy while protecting people who work in traditional energy.

DJT: I missed the beginning b/c luna was eating my dinner. We have something called clean coal (THE SHIT?) I will bring energy companies back or something? We are ruining everything cos EPA (disclaimer: i am a child of the 70s from LA. I am a YUGE fan of the EPA.)

HRC: china is dmping steel and djt is buying it for his buildings. We are energy independent now, but still dependent on middle east for pricing. Natural gas is awesome. We have to stay energy independent. We have enough problems without having to depend on middle east again. I think we need to work on clean energy and the jobs and businesses that can come from that. Let's revitalise coal country - it's part of my plan.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, the question about is there one positive thing you can say about your opponent? He shook his head no. She said his children.

Wow, he did come back with "she doesn't quit"

Name one thing you respect about the other.

HRC: i respect his children, and his children are awesome and that says good thing about him. as a mother and grandmother that's important to me.

DJT: i consider his statement about my kids a complement. I'm not sure it was meant to be one. FUCK YOU. I will say this about her: she doesn't quit or give up, and i respect that.

Ok. So, that was something. I want to have a lovely happy three way marriage with Anderson and Martha.

Ok, so I think the donald did a better job this time, but he was still off the rails and not very substantive. What say you FJ?

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

Name one thing you respect about the other.

HRC: i respect his children, and his children are awesome and that says good thing about him. as a mother and grandmother that's important to me.

DJT: i consider his statement about my kids a complement. I'm not sure it was meant to be one. FUCK YOU. I will say this about her: she doesn't quit or give up, and i respect that.

WTF?  He's really reaching now.

I am sorry, but how the everloving hell can someone be an uncommitted voter at this point? This freaking election has been going on for decades it seems like. If you have no flippin' idea who you are voting for at this point, I am thinking you have not been paying much attention. 

3 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Ok. So, that was something. I want to have a lovely happy three way marriage with Anderson and Martha.

Get in line---behind the rest of us. But I'm first!---and a 4-way, since Mr Catlover stays

This campaign must be hard for Chelsea and Ivanka because I've read that they are friends. :pb_sad:

What I want to know is this -

Why wasn't Tiffany sitting with her siblings and step-mom? Why was she banished to sit with the in-laws one row back? Will someone please #savetiffany?!

9 minutes ago, Destiny said:

We are ruining everything cos EPA (disclaimer: i am a child of the 70s from LA. I am a YUGE fan of the EPA.)

I have worked for the EPA and without it we would have brown air, solid water, and earth that glows in the dark. Ironically, the EPA was created by Richard Nixon, a Republican. Republicans were entirely different animals bacl  then. Like all Federal agencies, EPA is subject to politics and is not as effective as it could be, but it sure as hell is better than nothing.

Well, until next time, goodnight all!

8 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Wow, he did come back with "she doesn't quit"

His answer was gold. His respect for tenacity was sincere. I was disappointed in her answer being so short about his children, then going right back to campaigning for herself. She should've expounded on that.

Just now, VelociRapture said:

What I want to know is this -

Why wasn't Tiffany sitting with her siblings and step-mom? Why was she banished to sit with the in-laws one row back? Will someone please #savetiffany?!

He never wanted Tiffany. As I keep reminding my friends who lament that they probably have to vote for him because he is "pro-life": he wanted Tiffany aborted. 

3 minutes ago, Mecca said:

I am sorry, but how the everloving hell can someone be an uncommitted voter at this point? This freaking election has been going on for decades it seems like. If you have no flippin' idea who you are voting for at this point, I am thinking you have not been paying much attention. 

I get the impression that most uncommitted voters don't like Trump, but can't bring themselves to support Hillary. That's what a few of my acquaintances have said. I don't understand it either.

3 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

He never wanted Tiffany. As I keep reminding my friends who lament that they probably have to vote for him because he is "pro-life": he wanted Tiffany aborted. 

I can understand not wanting a pregnancy or child or wanting an abortion... but once they're here you fucking suck it up and treat them properly. If that's the true reason why she's treated like the forgotten child, then that's fucking messed up. 

3 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

He likes his original recipe children more because optics. Tiffany and Baron would remind people his has 5 kids from 3 different mothers.

6 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

This campaign must be hard for Chelsea and Ivanka because I've read that they are friends. :pb_sad:

I agree, and they run in the same circles of the Manhattan society elites.

Hillary did far better than I would have done when it comes to saying anything good about Trump. I would have said, "His bronzer looks better tonight." Honestly, I can't blame her for not feeling warm towards the jerk and coming up with something different. He freaking held a press conference before the debate to throw her husband under the bus. 

1 hour ago, Scribber said:

If I were undecided? 

I just decided Hillary. 

Because I cannot take 4 years of his Sniffling.

I missed this before. OMFG LOL, You ALSO owe me a new laptop. *wipes it down again*

Kellyanne is working the spin on MSNBC. She won't answer whether Trumpleskin believes the women he trotted out.

1 minute ago, MarblesMom said:

Thanks to @HerNameIsBuffy and @Destiny for keeping the plot going forward and the awesome recaps! ! ! ! !

I hope the ferrets that power the server are okay. We gave them a workout tonight. :pb_lol:

1 minute ago, Cartmann99 said:

I hope the ferrets that power the server are okay. We gave them a workout tonight. :pb_lol:

I gave them whatever treats you give ferrets before it started (I live in a state where they are illegal. I've never seen one in real life.)

So CNN seems to think it was a wash on who was winner tonight. Honestly, I don't think Hillary did as well this time as she did in the first one.

Also, I have to say this: his minimising of the video by basically saying he's not as bad as ISIS....didn't work. There's a time and a place to pivot, and that wasn't it.

Oh great. Kayleigh is back. SEND HELP AND MORE WINE I EMPTIED MY BOTTLE AND I DON'T HAVE A REPLACEMENT!

Wait, are people praising Trump for his performance tonight with a straight face? The guy sniffed, paced, whined, deflected, went directly against his running mate's stance on Syria, praised Putin...  

This may not have been Hillary's finest showing, but she did far better than King Asshat. 

Didnt watch because Canadian and Blue Jays trump Trump, but reading fj madly to distract away from tense game (currently in extra innings)  but I don't think tonight will make much of a difference. Neither was heinous enough to lose any of their committed fans. Neither was fantastic enough to win over anybody either.  And I don't think any of the hard core Trump people really watch debates anyways. I sure as hell hope there are some more videos like this last one waiting to be released because I think those do get the attention of some of those people-and maybe, just maybe, get them to finally see Trump for the massive orange douchebag that he is. 

Argh, I had a better point to make when I stated writing this but they just walked Encarnation and Bautista just struck out and even fj isn't distracting me enough to . 

Lordy, Blue Jays, get a hit already!

2 minutes ago, Mecca said:

Wait, are people praising Trump for his performance tonight with a straight face? The guy sniffed, paced, whined, deflected, went directly against his running mate's stance on Syria, praised Putin...  

This may not have been Hillary's finest showing, but she did far better than King Asshat. 

Kellyanne said because he danced around behind her when she was talking, it showed he was "in her space", so he won. Seriously.

I wonder what kind of drugs she takes to come up with her lines...

One of the panelists on CNN (Van?) made an excellent point about Hillary's performance - if she had done spectacularly and knocked him out of the race then the Republicans could have tried getting someone else to take his place... By NOT doing spectacularly - and only doing decently - at this debate she has guaranteed he's not going to drop out or be replaced. Which means she has a far better chance of winning next month.

So, basically, Hillary may be the goddamn smartest politician I've ever heard of. :pb_lol:

Archived