IGNORED

The Second Debate: Cheeto vs Hillary

Destiny

She has "tremendous hate in her heart"?!  That is really... reaching.... WTH

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how Drumpf just said that Hillary has hate in her heart. How the hell would he know that? Especially since he doesn't seem to have one.

DJT: we have a divided nation. Because of people like her.....because SHE has tremendous hate in her heart. HRC couldn't help it, she cracked up.

Anderson: most important trait of a leader is discipline. Ohhhhh, we are bringing up the tweetstorm about machado.

DJT: ..... fuck my stream died aain.

5 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

He keeps mentioning "fixing" inner cities and then conflates that with African-Americans. :?

I live in an upper middle class suburb. He knows nothing of Black people like me. 

totally stupid question - do you feel you can be a devoted president of ALL the people?  

DT would be a president for all of the people including African Americans and inner cities and the latino and hispanic americans...

Seriously what did they expect any of them to say?  No - I'm running for only some segments of the population?

HRC is going on about all the time she's spent helping all kinds of minority populations in her career.  Shes talking about some woman who wrote her a letter with an amazing amount of detail..I hate when she comes off so fake.

AC called on her calling trump supporters deplorable.  she walks it back...doesnt have issues with supporters just him.

DT divided nation...he names a lot of cities.  Like at a geography bee.  he says she has tremendous hatred in her heart.

AC calling him on saying leaders need to be disciplined or can't lead.  Called on crazy tweets. he said 3x it's a very good form of communication and hes not unproud of his tweets.  

glad hes not unproud.

She said DT will send us back into recession.

He is a fucking train wreck. 

How can anyone think this piece of shit could be competent as president? I'm not sure he could successfully run a public outhouse. 

DH is listening through headphones; I'm watching without sound.  DJT looks pouty, in an Alec Baldwin as DJT on SNL kinda way.  HRC looks presidential; she laughs and smiles at the silliness of some things DJT is saying.  She walks over and speaks to the audience directly.  She's a lawyer and this is how lawyers address the jury. They are both wearing the same color suits.  I wish the cameras would focus more on the faces of the audience members. 

I took a few minutes to read up on her bio. Seriously, she's got it going on.  Wellesley, Yale Law, congressional counsel, First Lady of Arkansas, First Lady of U.S., Senator, Secretary of State.  She is a brilliant, shrewd and formidable stateswoman. 

It came to me the Duterte (vile new president of Phillipines who insults everyone and very publicly promotes extrajudicial killings) is Trump's evil spirit animal.  Putin is his man crush. 

He just said that Scalia died recently. Um, no, it was 8 freaking months ago. The new justice should have been confirmed and seated long ago.

Wait, the judges have been reviewed by "just about everybody"?!?!  I guess I missed that particular email, cause I wanna weigh in....

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Why no breaks?  People need to go to the bathroom, you know.  No one cares about the recappers...

I was just thinking the same thing. I just ran down to the kitchen, needed more food and water. I guess we were supposed to put on our NASA diapers for this thing.

Question about what they prioritize in picking supreme court justice.  She wants supreme court not to cater to corporate interests, care about voting rights, marriage equality, uphold roe v wade.

DT wants people who will respect the constitution and respect the second ammendment under seige by people like HRC.  He's self funding campaign so hes not owned by special interst.  why isn't she putting money into her own campaign. 

Question: what would you priortise in selecting a Supreme Court Justice

HRC: I want to appoint justices who understand how the world works and have life experience. I think the current court has gone in the wrong direction. I want to see the court reverse citizens united (oh dear, that can't end well). I want to see a court that sticks with voter rights, abortion, and marriage equality. I want a court that doesn't side with corporate interests. Adds in a dig against the republicans for not having a hearing on the open seat on the court.

DJT: i want another Scalia. I have 20 on my list. Now he's on about using his own money and THAT IS NOT WHAT THE FUCKING QUESTION WAS HOW IS THIS RELEVANT??????????

3 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Why no breaks?  People need to go to the bathroom, you know.  No one cares about the recappers...

I know *looks longingly at her dinner*

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He just said that Scalia died recently. Um, no, it was 8 freaking months ago. The new justice should have been confirmed and seated long ago.

Yes; but congress is full of children with lower maturity levels than my 8 year old and they want to "Stick it to" Obama and hold out for a conservative who will overturn Roe V Wade.  **Delusional**

Just now, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Question about what they prioritize in picking supreme court justice.  She wants supreme court not to cater to corporate interests, care about voting rights, marriage equality, uphold roe v wade.

DT wants people who will respect the constitution and respect the second ammendment under seige by people like HRC.  He's self funding campaign so hes not owned by special interst.  why isn't she putting money into her own campaign. 

He is "self funding" because he didn't pay taxes for 18 years and has a bunch of spare cash....

5 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I find it fairly impressive that two practically 70 year olds have made it without the breaks! 

Just now, samira_catlover said:

Can someone tell me how in hell Trump got from the SCOTUS choices to who's spending/funding more?

Because he has the attention span of a toddler, so he just changes topics constantly.

1 minute ago, Scribber said:

I find it fairly impressive that two practically 70 year olds have made it without the breaks! 

.... Depends  

(sorry for a one word answer, it is just gold tho)

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Because he has the attention span of a toddler, so he just changes topics constantly.

I am fully expecting him to scream "squirrel!" at any moment now. 

Archived