IGNORED

The Second Debate: Cheeto vs Hillary

Destiny

OMG! Kelleyanne let slip "she'll be with the campaign unless....." Now she's trying to walk it back. 

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I decided not to even bother trying to keep up here during the debate, but was on Facebook some. At several points Hillary had me laughing with her sick burns.

"Okay Donald."

Off to catch up!

2 hours ago, Destiny said:

The (younger?) trump son with the dark hair looks like he smells something unpleasant. LOL

He reminds me of a cross between a makes mole rat and Draco Malfoy.

1 hour ago, AnywhereButHere said:

What's truely frightening is that he sees no difference between the two.

EXACTLY!!! And he keeps bringing up rape allegations against Bill, but then everyone ignores he fact that he has rape allegations as well, including an open case against him. Ugh. I feel so much rage.

Just now, Mecca said:

I hate the word e-mail. 

PREACH IT MY SISTER!

I'm so god damned motherfucking tired of hearing about the FUCKING EMAILS. It was wrong and bad and she should feel bad. That said, I still want to know why it was OK for Powell to do it but not her.

1 minute ago, HarryPotterFan said:

He reminds me of a cross between a makes mole rat and Draco Malfoy.

YES! DRACO! That's exactly what I was having a hard time putting my finger on!

Annnnnd Pence just lost any respect I had left for him:

I'm all in for that theory, @VelociRapture. That would be a stealth move worth applauding. 

4 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Kellyanne said because he danced around behind her when she was talking, it showed he was "in her space", so he won. Seriously.

I thought she was going for a preemptive strike with the "in her space" before the feminists catch on. It only makes him look like a predator by violating her space while she was speaking.

OMG JAYS WIN!!!!!   (And now back to the original politically based programming)

1 hour ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Fuck you Hilary for making me like you....that's the best I've seen her.

This. I've gone from I'll vote for Satan himself if it isn't Trump to actually sorta liking her.

6 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Kellyanne said because he danced around behind her when she was talking, it showed he was "in her space", so he won. Seriously.

I wonder what kind of drugs she takes to come up with her lines...

Trump made it known by that leaked hot mic video that he has a history of being that type of person. 

Just now, Geechee Girl said:

I'm all in for that theory, @VelociRapture. That would be a stealth move worth applauding. 

I thought she was going for a preemptive strike with the "in her space" before the feminists catch on. It only makes him look like a predator by violating her space while she was speaking.

If it looks like a duck or walks like a duck or quacks like a duck or opens it's fucking mouth and says, "I'm a motherfucking duck" ......

1 minute ago, Geechee Girl said:

On ABC, Cokie Roberts criticized it and said it looked like he was stalking her. Which is exactly what I said when it was happening. It was very creepy stalker. Not a good look for two days after his sex assault tape. 

Can we also talk about how in Donald's world that what he says and believes is reality/law, and that he will make the justice system do what he WANTS, not what matches with reality/civil rights?

3 minutes ago, Mecca said:

I hate the word e-mail. 

I loved how Donald made the number of deleted emails go up from 33,000 to 39,000 back to 33,000 and then up to 50,000 within the space of about a minute?

2 minutes ago, Destiny said:

PREACH IT MY SISTER!

I'm so god damned motherfucking tired of hearing about the FUCKING EMAILS. It was wrong and bad and she should feel bad. That said, I still want to know why it was OK for Powell to do it but not her.

YES! DRACO! That's exactly what I was having a hard time putting my finger on!

Because he has a penis and is Republican?

Can't you just see Donald buying Eric's way on to his school's sports team and Eric bullying his classmates for wearing hand-me-down robes? Is Draco based off of him? Except Draco eventually realizes he's a dick...

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

This. I've gone from I'll vote for Satan himself if it isn't Trump to actually sorta liking her.

I wasn't crazy about her years ago. I thought she was wooden and rough, certainly compared to Bill. Then I went to a speech she gave at Hofstra (I think) while running for senate, and she really impressed me. She may not be the best campaigner ever, but I think she'll be great at the job. 

Donald, Donald, Donald.  You were asked a question about humanitarian aid and you answered with some drivel about radical Islam.  You can learn something new every day; you never stop learning.  So here you go:

hu·man·i·tar·i·an

[(h)yo͞oˌmanəˈterēən]

ADJECTIVE

concerned with or seeking to promote human welfare:

NOUN

a person who seeks to promote human welfare; a philanthropist.

To quote Cher Horowitz, "try and use it in a sentence tonight."

1 minute ago, Mecca said:

Can someone on the Trump campaign get that fool some fucking Flonase? 

I didn't notice it this time. That could have something to do with the typing as fast as I was fucking capable of, but I didn't see it this time. That said, someone needs to do something b/c it's been two debates now that it was a problem.

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

She acid-washed emails??? 

He should NOT talk about technology, cos that's not how this works. That's not how any of this works! Also, I'm still not 400 pounds you fucking orange asshole.

Uh, oh. A Muslim in the audience. Everybody run!

Quick! SOMEONE DEPORT HER! Seriously, his anti-Muslim shit makes me fucking RAGEY. I'm a member of a minority US religion (I'm pagan). I have had bosses ask me why I eat babies. Religious discrimination is REAL, and I hate to see innocent people painted with a broad brush.

1 hour ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Hopefully my lovely co-recapper who i cant read while im typing will know why he's pointing ...what's he pointing at when shes talking about terrorists.

No fucking clue I'm afraid. I hope that he isn't pointing to the nice Muslim lady.

32 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I get the impression that most uncommitted voters don't like Trump, but can't bring themselves to support Hillary. That's what a few of my acquaintances have said. I don't understand it either.

I struggled with this to a degree I can't express.  When I came to the realization that I have to vote for her out of civic duty because it's too important to make a stand with a write in...I was furious.

I don't respect her and resent the fuck out of being forced into voting for her...which I'm only doing because the stakes are too high with that dangerous lunatic on the other side.  

I'm not alone in this camp.

As a person who actually KNOWS someone who died on December 2nd, I hate the actual fucking fuck out of Trump trying to politicise it too, ftr. My stream died, can someone tell me how San Bernardino came up?

I have list of people to go with him. Kirk Cameron, Huckabee, Palin, that Kayleigh Trump surrogate, ........

I actually hate Kayleigh more than I do any of the others. She just comes across as a know it all 20 something. HATE HATE HATE HATE

6 minutes ago, Destiny said:

As a person who actually KNOWS someone who died on December 2nd, I hate the actual fucking fuck out of Trump trying to politicise it too, ftr. My stream died, can someone tell me how San Bernardino came up?

I actually hate Kayleigh more than I do any of the others. She just comes across as a know it all 20 something. HATE HATE HATE HATE

It came up in re Muslims knowing about their stockpile of weapons and saying nothing.  Because all Muslims knew?  Do Muslims send out faith wide newsletters about this kind of thing?  Hell of a lot more organized than my people...I have no idea what the other billion lapsed Catholics are up to.

and I didn't know her before tonight but I'm in the Kayleigh hate train - my God.  She's an Ann Coulter starter kit.

Just now, HerNameIsBuffy said:

It came up in re Muslims knowing about their stockpile of weapons and saying nothing.  Because all Muslims knew?  Do Muslims send out faith wide newsletters about this kind of thing?  Hell of a lot more organized than my people...I have no idea what the other billion lapsed Catholics are up to.

and I didn't know her before tonight but I'm in the Kayleigh hate train - my God.  She's an Ann Coulter starter kit.

I wasn't on the hate train til the last debate. She makes me RAGEY!

So then the Muslims are like the gays - they have an agenda. I still have yet to meet any gay person who actually gets that newsletter either. It's almost like sterotypes AREN'T a thing.

CNN says that their polling of people who watched the debate (which skews democrat b/c they watch more than republicans) said that they thought Hillary won. Trump overperformed people's expectations though.

OH GOD SEND HELP KELLYANNE IS ON MY SCREEN!

Hillary was not prepared for this debate? Did kellyanne watch the same debate that I did? IMHO it was a draw at best. Hillary wasn't as awesome as the first one, but she didn't lose terribly. Kellyanne is making excuses for the video. Sigh.

WAIT WHAT PEOPLE SHOULD STOP USING SEXUAL ASSAULT BECAUSE THAT'S NOT WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT??????????????? OH MY FUCKING GOD I NEED ANOTHER BOTTLE OF WINE!

@HerNameIsBuffy A lot of people are in your shoes. My roommate and Miss GG are struggling with voting their conscience versus a civic duty to stop the Madman. My roomie can't stomach Hillary, and wants to do a write-in. Miss GG's is still wounded and heartbroken over Bernie. Who knows what's the right thing to do? All of us are screwed in this two-party system.

15 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I understand. I find myself yelling "I have socks* older than you, shut up!!!" :character-oldtimer:

Note to my younger friends on FJ: This only applies to young know-it-alls. I love interacting with people of all ages who believe that all of us have something to learn, and something to teach. :pb_smile:

* Yes, I really do have a pair of socks from 1986. :pb_lol:

10 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I wasn't on the hate train til the last debate. She makes me RAGEY!

So then the Muslims are like the gays - they have an agenda. I still have yet to meet any gay person who actually gets that newsletter either. It's almost like sterotypes AREN'T a thing.

No one ever told me about  how Jews run the media/Hollywood. Is there a secret Jewish job board? Can someone point me to it?

1 hour ago, louisa05 said:

He never wanted Tiffany. As I keep reminding my friends who lament that they probably have to vote for him because he is "pro-life": he wanted Tiffany aborted. 

I didn't know that! I wondered why she was never mentioned and hasn't appeared promoting her Oompa Loompa father.

Which one was Kayleigh? I couldn't put up with the spin room crap.

8 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Which one was Kayleigh? I couldn't put up with the spin room crap.

The know it all blonde Trump apologist on CNN. IIRC she was in a blue dress tonight.

8 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

I told my niece I am writing her in as my choice.  

As long as you don't live on a battleground state! :-P

Personal feelings about Hillary aside, her legislative record is quite good. Nobody is perfect. I voted for Bern in the primary, but hey, he lost. The right thing to do is to make sure that America is not led by a reprehensible person who will damage our image around the world even more.

Those who really don't like the options can get more involved in the process next time, in the early stages, grass roots style like what got President Obama into office.

I am always comforted by the fact that the President is not a king or queen, executive powers are not unfettered. Cheeto would waste a lot of time fighting with Congress who would not support his craziest shit because they would lose support for themselves. For some reason, Americans do not vote consistently for the president vs. congress. They don't seem to understand that the President needs a non-hostile Congress to work with to be most effective. Plus, Trump would be a one term president, if he wasnt impeached before then.

This too shall pass, and we will survive, Trump or Hillary (although it will be Hillary).

Archived