IGNORED

More Info on Doug Wilson, Pedophile Enabler

bea

On 10/4/2021 at 8:54 AM, Columbia said:

The website is registered to Foucachon, probably David, the son of one of his elders.

Small detail, but Foucachon Media is registered to Daniel Foucachon, David's older brother and the more tech-obsessed and active of the two. David is likely to be involved with the company in some way though. They are both co-founders of the very similar company Roman Roads Media.

• Thank You 3

An excerpt from Wilson's latest blog post. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20211022-035324~2.png

Edited by CaseyGrace
Forgot to add a spoiler I apologize!
  • Disgust 6
  • WTF 3

On 10/4/2021 at 1:53 PM, hoipolloi said:

Anecdotal observation, perhaps, but it's amazing how many men who publicly rail about other people's sex lives turn out to have some major secrets about their own sexual behavior. In Doug Wilson's case, I would not bet against him having committed criminal sexual abuse since we know he's aided and abetted other men in doing so.

And the thrill of walking that thin line right out in public...he really is an ugly little pimple on the ass of Christianity.  

Also, the recent "marry a cute girl and have white babies" comment is under discussion on the Examining Doug Wilson & Moscow fb page and on twitter.  Of course, Wilson's leg humpers are out chiding people that you have to take the comment "IN CONTEXT!" because Doug is being all wordsmithy about Critical Race Theory.  

• Upvote 5

14 hours ago, CaseyGrace said:

An excerpt from Wilson's latest blog post. 

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20211022-035324~2.png

Hey! Several of my friends followed his advice  to “marry a cute girl and have white babies.” Of course, said friends are “girls” themselves.

• Haha 4
  • Love 1

On 12/16/2020 at 6:32 PM, Hane said:

Ride, Sally, Ride—Chapter Thirteen: Extraction and Aftermath

Invitation

The governor of Wyoming is swooping into rescue Our Plucky Heroes!  He learned that there’s a judicial fix in against Godly Young Ace, and he’s arranged to have his intelligence operatives send a helicopter to fly Ace, Jon, Trish, and Stephanie to safety.

Helicopter Ex Machina

Jon selflessly decides that his place on the helicopter (which holds only four passengers) should be taken by Vickie, his wife, and that he’ll book out of Colorado on his own later. Stephanie goes to her mother’s office, picks her up, and the fugitives from Utter Moral Decay hurry to the courthouse roof, where the chopper will come for them. Jon and Vickie express gushing forgiveness to each other, and he asks to take her out to dinner in Laramie in a couple of weeks. He kisses the top of her head and calls her “sport,” which reduces her to a quivering orgasmic heap.

In the helicopter, an explosives expert takes a look at Ace’s ankle monitor.  Note:  This ankle monitor has never been mentioned anywhere else in the book. The explosives guy inserts Ace’s right leg and foot into a steel box designed to remove the bracelet. Tense excitement alert: He says that the gizmo can be one of two kinds of ankle monitors: one that will go off like a siren and one kind that will blow your foot off if you leave downtown Denver! Of course, Explosives Expert gets the gadget off and safely stowed away in five minutes. Dammit.

The War Was Brief

Back in Denver, Jon manages to get away to Wyoming unseen because the Evil Governor of Colorado assumes he’s absconded on the helicopter. Six months prior, Jon had sold his house and converted all his money into cryptocurrency. (Dougie hadn’t bothered to mention any of this earlier.)

Ace is declared guilty in absentia. The “heartland” states are angry that Ace’s trial had taken place, and the blue states are angry that Wyoming refused to follow the “rule of law” and is letting Ace walk around free. California, Oregon, Washington, and other blue states secede from the union in rapid succession. Crooked gay prosecutor Connor moves to California and lives out his life in obscurity. The red states seize Colorado. The new governor of Colorado gives Righteous Dave Moby a full pardon and a seat on his cabinet. Steve Sasani goes to California, becomes a minor celebrity for a while, then slides into abject poverty. Alberta secedes from Canada and applies for statehood. (True fact: Friends of mine in Alberta told me that this idea, lamentably, isn’t as ludicrous as they hoped.) The heartland states easily capture Oregon and Washington because of all the inept pacifists there, seizing their ports, and then put Denver, Portland, and Chicago under martial law to “detoxify” them.  Because obvs only Manly Men Red Staters are capable of Running Things Right.

As a native Coloradan hahahahahshaha.

Where to start....

For background. Cherry Creek is one of the original rich neighborhoods in Denver, it was particularly trendy in the 80s with a fancy mall and very Reagan esque type capital decadence, while Denver was predominately low income Latino with a large African American community at the time. (Its now 75% white because of the massive gentrification of almost every single neighborhood) Today Cherry Creek is seen as more dated, older white. Its the downtown area and once thriving working class neighborhoods like Baker, North Denver (changed to Highlands and now called some NYC wanna be BS LoHi) etc where mostly Latino families but in some neighborhoods east of downtown black families like Whittier Cole and Five Points lived for generations. They're all now identical and soulless attempts to recreate coastal cliches. My mom lived in NE Denver in the 80s and 90s and I went to DPS schools for a few years and loved everythijgbabout Denver.. I hate it now.. That said Cherry Creek is probably one of the most conservative neighborhoods on Denver (in no way MAGA because MAGA types live out in Douglas County and Weld County and El Paso County where CO Springs is and hate on Denver until they need state funding to fix crap like no streetlights in the Springs because there's no money or after the floods a few years back in northern CO all the fracking sites flooded and shockingly the corporations didn't fix shit and the local County government shamelessly begged for handouts from all the money making blue counties and quickly shut up about succession they were campaigning before previously.) Point is Cherry Creek has one of the highest marriage rates, lowest LQBTQ rates, etc. Out of Denver neighborhoods these days.

My guess is the thing he's most personally familiar with in Denver is the infamous strip club Shotgun Willie's which now has a 24 hour dispensary and a across from a 3 story Fascinstions. If you're not familiar however with the quirky borders of Denver proper and its burbs you would think (like if you were visiting from out of town....) that they're both in Cherry Creek. They're not even in Denver, Cherry Creek and Denver are on the west side of Colorado Blvd, Shotgun Willie's is on the east side in a super tiny separate municipality called Glendale. I'm sure that's the only place in the Denver area the good pastor is personally familiar with. I used to dance there and there were TONS of eager visitors who drove up from the Springs, it may as well have been the official field trip for Focus on the Family and the other Springs megacrap men's/pastors retreats. 

Anyway just to humor the good man...

Just over 500,000 people live in ALL of Wyoming. Over a million people moved to the Denver metro area since 2010 alone. We now have about 6 million residents. And most are on the Front Range where the main road and only interstate and non winding mtn 2 lane road, into Wyoming, I-25 runs.

Colorado may be blue, but there's a lot of libertarian types who are pro LGBTQ, pro weed and pro gun. So no advantage there Cowboy State. The CO National Guard dwarves Wyoming version, actually the Denver PD alone separate from the Denver SD is bigger and better armed. There is something like a total of 9 motorcycles tops statewide for the Wyoming Highway Patrol and when Trump visited they had to borrow all their security equipment and law enforcement and freaking methods of transportation from where? Montana? Nebraska? Nope. Colorado.

Wyoming has the best pass to cross the Rock Mountains. The Oregon and other Emigrant Trails, the transcontinental railroad line, they had that. By their historical advantages they should be like CO and CO should be like WY. All it took was one CO politician to petition for a spur on the railroad from Cheyenne to Denver and we've been crushing them ever since. 

So sure Jan tell me exactly how all the red states surrounding CO would take us over? We have NORAD, the AFA, Ft Carson, Buckley etc. What bases are in Wyoming?

Need a level 1 NICU, or any other specialized medical care above like level III in the surrounding 5 state area? You won't be going to Laramie, Fargo, Billings or anywhere in Western Kansas or Nebraska. You'll be medivaced by ambulance or even helicopter to Denver, or any one of the numerous new level 1 hospitals popping up in surrounding suburbs.

Wyoming wouldn't be able to get past Ft. Collins. We wouldn't even have to go defend the border, it wouldn't need to effort. 

We have oil and gas, energy and industrial capabilities. Wyoming can't even process their own resources, it gets sent here. Wyoming has extracted a large percentage of their resources too. Colorado has one if the largest untapped potential sources of oil and gas in the oil shale on the Western Slope. So they can't even beat us at their best and only industry (other than tourism but yeah Colorado blows them out of the water on that too)

And Colorado, the godless blue wasteland it is, has a higher marriage rate, lower divorce rate, lower poverty rate and higher percentage of two parent families than red baby Maga Jebus loving Wyoming.

Our COVID death rate is a fraction of theirs per capita and our vaccination rate blows theirs out of the water. Sucks when their sickest residents can't get healthcare anymore because it's in heathen Colorado haha.

We also have far more farms, farmland and agricultural output per capita than Wyoming, and its far more varied too.

Our college football teams are better too and we've won the Border War more times (go Rams!!l)

I'll stop now but I'm sure with more than 5 minutes worth of research I could keep this going for awhile.

To summarize...

He must be smoking some real good weed to be tripping so hard he thinks Wyoming could overthrow Colorado.

And I guarantee that too was grown in Colorado and if it wasn't? Well I guaran.damn.tee Colorado has a better strain of that too.

Tell us when the invasion is, we'll all be throwing parties with good beer and better weed watching you try. It'll be cute like kindgergardeners trying to be Civil War reenactors. 

Edited by zee_four
Had to correct strip club which autocorrect turned into strip library. That said new business opportunity FJ? A female empowered safe space for smart sexy fun?? Boobs and books made by and for women?
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 5
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, zee_four said:

Just over 500,000 people live in ALL of Wyoming.

Certainly why Liz Cheney went there for her political prospects.  Easy to get elected; outsized influence as a WY congressperson. 

Thanks for the info on the Front Range, @zee_four!  I'm more familiar with West Slope, specifically SW CO, but I've been away for over 20 yrs.  Still, it seems to be boom/bust economies or tourism and not a lot of resources.  They are still working on getting good internet access! 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, zee_four said:

My guess is the thing he's most personally familiar with in Denver is the infamous strip club Shotgun Willie's is on the east side in a super tiny separate municipality called Glendale. I'm sure that's the only place in the Denver area the good pastor is personally familiar with. I used to dance there and there were TONS of eager visitors who drove up from the Springs, it may as well have been the official field trip for Focus on the Family and the other Springs megacrap men's/pastors retreats. 

You are my new favorite. Apparently Dougie has never let reality interfere with his vision of  Heteronormative Christian Patriarchy. As I read his screed, I sat shaking my head at his insistence that red states are economic powerhouses and blue states are hanging by a fiscal thread.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Howl said:

Certainly why Liz Cheney went there for her political prospects.  Easy to get elected; outsized influence as a WY congressperson. 

Thanks for the info on the Front Range, @zee_four!  I'm more familiar with West Slope, specifically SW CO, but I've been away for over 20 yrs.  Still, it seems to be boom/bust economies or tourism and not a lot of resources.  They are still working on getting good internet access! 

Oh the Western Slope has changed a lot in 20 years. All of Colorado has and while some is for the better a lot isn't.

I actually grew up in Eagle County between Vail and Glenwood Springs. My parents split up when I was young and my mom was first in Ne Denver then Aurora. My little brother now lived in Parker. More recently I had to commute to Junction from Minturn between Vail and aleadville, a 145 mile trip each way. Previously I had gone to Denver but though it's 30 miles less each way, the speed limits are lower, you have Vail Pass and the Tunnel/Divide and you have so much traffic I-70 between Vail and Denver is the bane of my existence. I had to leave later than 3 am to be in Denver at my clinic (ironically in the Cherry Vreeem/Glendale area) when they opened at 5, get my medication and turn around. If I was back on 25 after 5:30 I was guaranteed traffic there. On 6th Ave and ridicously up 70 through at least Idaho Springs. For the first 5 months I did it, I then had to be at work at 8 back in Vail. 

Going to Junction instead, when they finally opened up the only treatment clinic not other Front Range lifted a huge weight off my shoulder. Less people, less traffic, other than Glenwood Canyon less potential road closures, thank God this was before the fires and subsequeny mudslides that closed the Canyon for weeks to months, the detours add at least 3 hours each way and that's summer winter would have been hell and required going down 24 through Leadville and Buena Vista, then to take 50 over Monarch Pass through Gunny and up through Montrose and Delta. Nothing like an extra 300 miles or see each way right?

Anyway over time I was able to earn take home rights and didn't have to go as frequently. I then moved to SE Utah in the Moab area because of losing my job just in time for off season frequently a common method to keep costs low but unlike the ever multiplying residents in CO mountain communities who all have substantial privilege because its become so expensive you literally cannot afford it just on the wages of almost any of the jobs available. Its a vicious cycle.

Junction of course is the closest city for all of Eastern Utah  except way south with Durango and Cortez. Its a mere 100 miles and has the closest Walmart and other stores. The stretch from the Moab exit to Fruita onthe west side of Junction is 70 miles of literally no services unless you count the signs on the state line, I've never seen Utah Bighway Patrol anywhere east of the US 191 I 70 merge to Moab to the south but mostly at Green River about 10-15 miles west where the north spur of 191 goes to approve then eventually Provo and SLC. Combine that with a posted speed limit of 80  it's a quick drive even when you slow down when you hit the Stateline not just because its 75 mph nut because CSP loves catching out of towners especially California's as they drive through what they probably think is uninhabited waste land haha.

So yeah I'm super familiar with the Western Slope. While its far more conservative than Denver Denver is no longer the predominately diverse, working class vibrant city I remember of my childhood and even as a teenager. Not only are there too many damn people everywhere but its just a soulless husk, a cookie cutter gentrified haven for privileged yuppies who for some reason want to move to Denver so badly while making it clear that they think locals are stupid and lame but they only do so to change Denver into a replica of SF. NYC or Chicago or any other coastal elite gentrified urban area. They look down on the rest of the state unless its Boulder, Breck/Aspen/CB/Telluride/____ any ski area of your choosing as backwards and redneck. 65% of Junction went for Trump in 2016. In Vail for instance, that's been considered blue long before Colorado shifted to the point  early 90s CO GOO gerrymanders put in into a single district with the closer blue areas like Summit County, leaving the rest of the county which was once far more conservative in one of various districts all made to go red, each with a fraction of the population of Denver's single district. Yet only 55% went for Hilary. About 45% went red (that's the percentages of voters who voted for either the democratic or Republicans not counting third party but in both cases its a small amount) point is its only a 20% difference between  what's considered a uber rich democratic stronghold and what is supposed to be MAGA worshipping Trump land.and with each election there's been a shift on the Western Slope to be less conservative. That's compared to Utah County Utah where Provo is south of SLc that is something like 90% GOP Trump voters in 2016.

I like Polis a lot don't get me wrong amd other than a few issues (likebhow he vetoed a vaccine requirement for schools bill pre COVID that had passed both the House of Senate, to appeased his stereotypically privileged exyremist Boulder core backers. What I don't agree with .ore frequently try is how he does a lot of things he does.

Like the vaccination thing and his deliberate cliche Boulder pandering. They types that fancy themselves super progressive but are the leading gentrifiers, incredibly financially and socially privileged, who believe they know best about everything supposedly liberal including issues for PoC and other marginalized communities and if said groups disagree with them they patronizing insist the PoC were duped by the GOP and didn't know what was best for themselves and their community. Aka all the bullshit from hqrdcore Bernie supporters when no minority groups supported him despite Bernie and his bros insisting on they cared for PoC.

I truly believe that pupule Lauren Boebert is a result of this attitude. Its not specifically Polis but the increasingly antagonizing superiority of the Denver area to believe they know what's best for the state and if something doesn't match these, transplanted, as most all transplants from out of state meaning their arrogance is even more ridiculous, urban coastal rigidity that means they're racist redneck hicks.

Coing from Western Colorado (which I believe starts west of Vail, and of course this is a different area than the Western Slope) I u derstand there are different issues that need addressed. Oil and gas is a huge industry especially im NW Colorado with the oil shale around Rifle and Battlement Mesa up to Craig, and for this otherwise economically disadvantaged area, it provides solid good paying jobs with benefits without needing a college degree. I have a geography degree with a hydrology certificate and am riger, watershed and snow melt mad and I understand fracking to a much higher level than the average person (and way less than engineers and geophysicists) to know while its not a green standard it can be done in a far less damaging manner. But by wealthy BoulderDem and now NewDenverDem type communities (different than PuebloDems, OldDenverDems, AuroraDems, etc) banning all fracking and counties often with far less economic stability and prosperity doing the exact opposite and letting completely unrestricted unmonitorwd fracking on any potential square inch its a disaster. The NE Colorado floods a few years back. Like the Big Thompson, Poudre and South Platte, devastated all these unrestricted essentially unregulated fracking sites corporations had been making millions off of and the economic and environmental impacts were immediate and severe. The corporations did nothing to clean their mess up, clean up the communities they exploited and protect the residents so it fell on the state and the money came from massive tourism and other thriving economic industries concentrated in blue areas which like I briefly mentioned in my last post made NE CO shut up about wanting to succeed and made the new urban dem types more cocky and condescending and the cycle continues and escalated.

If the state would compromise and realize the oil and gas industry has been part of Colorado almost all its history, only mining going further back   and that laws and regulations could be put in place to make things safer, while non Front Range Coloradans feel like for once they were represented by their own state.

.The divide with the extremism on both sides is only escalating. While Colorado is bluer than before, even in more traditionally conservative areas, Corrado is unique. Pot, guys and guns. Western Republicans by and large are very different than Bible Belt ones.

I could go on and on but if Polis made an effort to connect and resonate as a state wide leader for everyone the pushback that for a woman who was previously known in town for their regular routine of getting belligerently drunk at the old bowling alley and fighting with her boyfriend (who was an adult when she was underage and who married her at like age 17 or 18)  her friends, strangers, the police, etc. When they want to switch it up they flash everyone, hubby included which earned him a sex offender award. The only other thing they're good at is not showing up for court and somehow not getting arrested for that, I guess they're too busy getting summons, tickets and even arrested for their favorite pastime. 

Western Coloradans like all rural areas of states with a large major capital and urban and suburban area has always felt like their issues are not listened to like they should be. But now its gone beyond that and no one is winning because we get a woman whose only success in life is getting banned from the shady old Rifle bowling alley that you could murder your bowling team and still be allowed to stay. 

I realized I just wrote what could probably be printed and bound into a book only useful as a doorstop. If you ever want to chat Colorado, especially the Western side or really anything else just let me know! If you can't tell I'm obsessively passionate with Colorado history, politics, geography, urban planning, demographics, environment..... I could get a PhD in Colorado. The whole thing.

Do you ever go back to visit?

• Love 2

45 minutes ago, zee_four said:

Do you ever go back to visit?

I moved my response over to the Gabby Petito thread in the True Crime forum; it's a little more on point geographically!

I used to think chattel slavery might be wrong, but thanks to Doug Wilson I now know that anything can be justified if you just ignore the verses that say it’s wrong!

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Columbia said:

I used to think chattel slavery might be wrong, but thanks to Doug Wilson I now know that anything can be justified if you just ignore the verses that say it’s wrong!

"We didn't steal them, we bought them, so that makes it OK." Another ludicrous defence of white Christians owning slaves. 

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 1

17 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

"We didn't steal them, we bought them, so that makes it OK." Another ludicrous defence of white Christians owning slaves. 

Ironically, they apply this same logic to abortion: If you voted for Biden/Democrats you have blood on your hands, even though neither you nor Biden are carrying out the abortions. 

• Upvote 5

During a taping of dougs annual no quarter November promo, a fire broke out and a member of Christ church was airlifted to seattle with 2nd and 3rd degree burns. Here is dougs response where he makes fun of him and compares him to a chicken nugget

Spoiler

499904045_Screenshot_20211028-2355202.thumb.png.de7a7e3e375ae2750df58edbcc523dbb.png

Edited by CaseyGrace
  • WTF 9

This is beyond horrible on so many levels.   I'm assuming there is a major burn center in Seattle (300 miles away) and his situation had to be severe to be taken there. 

Let me cut through the bull shit: this person is suffering and will need skin grafts.  If he's on heavy doses of opioids, he's high and just floating along.  When he transitions to other pain meds and comes down from the lovely opioid high, he'll be coming to  terms with the extent of his injuries, possible disfigurement and a very long road of painful rehab ahead, with possibly a long stretch away from family. 

Doug is making light of this so no one thinks it's a big deal or that Christ Church or Doug himself has any liability for the costs of MedEvac,  hospitalization and treatment, which is possibly already in the six figures. 

Pray that God would continue to give him a grateful spirit.  

I can't even with this shit. 

ETA: I just came across more information on facebook. The headline for the Moscow/Pullman Daily News indicates that it was an explosion and fire and that 8 people were injured on Oct. 23.  The building is owned by a Christ Church member.  Examining Doug Wilson & Moscow, Idaho is wondering if Doug Wilson was present and  injured in the fire since he's "out of office" this week.   Wilson releases  a "No Quarter November" video every Nov. 1.   Filming for the video may (or may not?) have been underway when the explosion occurred. 

There was an explosion/fire Saturday night, October 23, 2021 at a building owned by Christ Church member Roderick (Rusty) Olps. Some questions for Christ Church members pastor Doug Wilson, Wilson’s family media company Canon Press, filmmaker David Shannon, filmmaker Marcus Pittman, and assoc pastor Toby Sumpter.

Questions:

• If this explosion did occur during the filming of No Quarter November, is this how Elijah Froh (who was airlifted Saturday night to Seattle) sustained his 2nd and 3rd degree burns? If so, is it believed that Froh will survive his injuries?
  • If this explosion did occur during the filming of No Quarter November, was Doug Wilson burned in the explosion?
  • If this explosion did occur during the filming of No Quarter November, is this why Canon Press has stated that Wilson is “out of the office this week”? In other words, is Wilson recovering from injuries sustained during the filming of No Quarter November?

So glad Examining Doug Wilson & Moscow, Idaho will be carefully following this. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

No Common Sense November. Why would you put diesel in a wood stove, unless you were trying to get someone killed? Doug might be a he-man badass tough guy to his congregation, but the laws of thermodynamics are less easily impressed. 

• Upvote 4

Whats weird is that doug says that they dont know if skin grafts will be necessary. But IIRC skin grafts are always necessary for 3rd degree burns because the skin is completely destroyed. I also think this email doubles as a manipulation tactic. By putting emphasis on Elijah having a greatful spirit is Elijah expresses any negative feelings about almost dying due to Doug's stupid vanity project, he will be shut down. Also, its a third degree burn, there is going to be long term damage. Doug is disgusting for downplaying the seriousness of this.

Edited by CaseyGrace
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 9

13 hours ago, CaseyGrace said:

During a taping of dougs annual no quarter November promo, a fire broke out and a member of Christ church was airlifted to seattle

The Mullah of Moscow is consumed with admiration for his own wit.

• I Agree 5

1 hour ago, CaseyGrace said:

I also think this email doubles as a manipulation tactic. By putting emphasis on Elijah having a greatful spirit is Elijah expresses any negative feelings about almost dying due to Doug's stupid vanity project, he will be shut down. Also, its a third degree burn, there is going to be long term damage. Doug is disgusting for downplaying the seriousness of this.

Doug’s trademark response to any concern that comes from someone not himself is always flippancy. Also, don’t forget that empathy is a sin. Even when one of your little minions is facing life threatening injuries from your own stupidity. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, Columbia said:

Doug might be a he-man badass tough guy to his congregation, but the laws of thermodynamics are less easily impressed. 

He-men and flammables can be a combustible combination!  

I'm still appalled by Doug's notification email to the Christ Church congregants. So appallingly tone deaf and lacking in common decency, I wondered if he was high when he wrote it. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

3 hours ago, Columbia said:

No Common Sense November. Why would you put diesel in a wood stove, unless you were trying to get someone killed? Doug might be a he-man badass tough guy to his congregation, but the laws of thermodynamics are less easily impressed. 

You'd have to be fucking stupid to do that, or be in thrall to a total monster like Doug Wilson. This was no accident. Someone deliberately added diesel fuel to a wood fire. 

It wouldn't surprise me if putting diesel fuel in a wood stove was something that Doug thought would be a great special effect for his video. Sounds like it literally backfired. Given Wilson's proclivity for avoiding all personal responsibility, it wouldn't surprise me if the burn victim, Mr. Groh, winds up being blamed for what happened or perhaps one of the other minions present will be blamed. You can be sure that Doug Wilson won't take any responsibility. 

1 hour ago, stylites said:

The Mullah of Moscow is consumed with admiration for his own wit.

1 hour ago, Columbia said:

Doug’s trademark response to any concern that comes from someone not himself is always flippancy.

You are both so right. It is ALWAYS and ONLY about Doug Wilson, and maybe Nancy or N.D. 

Doug Wilson is the human embodiment of a malignant tumor. 

Edited by hoipolloi
Fixed typo
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

15 hours ago, CaseyGrace said:

During a taping of dougs annual no quarter November promo, a fire broke out and a member of Christ church was airlifted to seattle with 2nd and 3rd degree burns. Here is dougs response where he makes fun of him and compares him to a chicken nugget

Hide contents

499904045_Screenshot_20211028-2355202.thumb.png.de7a7e3e375ae2750df58edbcc523dbb.png

So according to the Kirk propagandists, this email was not written by Doug HOWEVER in my opinion, the writing style is wayyyy too close to something on blog and mablog for this to not be Doug. What do you all think???

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

37 minutes ago, CaseyGrace said:

So according to the Kirk propagandists, this email was not written by Doug HOWEVER in my opinion, the writing style is wayyyy too close to something on blog and mablog for this to not be Doug. What do you all think???

Doug or Not Doug.  Same same.  Hive mind.  Distinction without a difference because whoever wrote it (Doug or a lackey) is trying to minimize a horrible, horrible injury.  Remember that Doug is Machiavellian in his approach to spinning anything that might potentially damage his reputation and brand.  Nobody would have pressed the Reply button on a tweet without his approval. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

11 hours ago, CaseyGrace said:

By their fruit you shall know them.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

19 hours ago, CaseyGrace said:

My comment to friends after reading the email was that it could be appropriate if written by an immediate family member or close friend in a way that reflects Froh's own attitude towards the situation.  I'm someone who copes with dark humor, and so, were I the one in this situation, I could easily see myself making those kinds of comments about myself, and being fine with how I'm handling it being reflected in the updates sent to my church family.  

Keep in mind that Moscow has a cult culture, where the church is their entire social circle, in many cases has replaced biological family, etc.  This isn't like sending an email to a large congregation who mostly have name recognition of the person involved but little real relationship.  This is like sending out an email to your family members with the update.  More "family text thread" than "PR release".

Even though that social context is messed up, considering that it *is* the social context, the tone of that email could be entirely appropriate if it reflects his own attitude.  Completely inappropriate if it reflects someone else's attitude towards it and not his.  

• Upvote 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic