IGNORED

Miss Raquel's 2nd Novel - Part 3

samurai_sarah

what is with her ongoing 'thing' with pictures of laps?  Mainly her own.  The one in that blog post may be covered with a maxi skirt but it's just weird.  (and distracting)

I 'like' how she assumes that the other girl did the hurting of her future man and that he bears no guilt at all.  Oh wait, that would be because she wouldn't want to reveal guilt on her part.  Silly me.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pain we felt made an eruption in our hearts.  But it doesn't change the fact that we are two human souls, yearning for the surface to break of the water we are under. 

That just plain makes no sense. She wants to be oh, so profound, but she just fails at it so much.

5 hours ago, Curious said:

as a side note, this made me look up the meaning of my middle name.  It's light.   My first name remains an enigma. 

I tried to imagine someone with "enigma light" tattooed on their side, and couldn't.

And then I realized that you meant you couldn't find a meaning for your given name, not that it literally meant "enigma".

In any event, I don't think Rachel's name-tattoo idea is going to be the next fad.

(I have the impression that she desperately wants to do something that other people will emulate, and it will go viral, and she'll be able to point to it and say, "That was my idea!")

8 hours ago, Curious said:

Also, knowing Raquel she would find out all your deepest, darkest secrets/fears/etc

Totally read that as "deepest, darkest farts."

I don't know how Raquel would handle something of that magnitude. Sure, tell me about your first kiss, but close up that anal sphincter or we're done.

This just showed up on our google alert today.  Since it happened like 2 years ago, I'm not sure why google decided to index it today, but it made me laugh so I thought I would share if with you all.

http://ask.fm/Itsjustraquel/answers/103762283517

Can someone explain what an "Oregon Human" is vs say a human?

10 minutes ago, Curious said:

This just showed up on our google alert today.  Since it happened like 2 years ago, I'm not sure why google decided to index it today, but it made me laugh so I thought I would share if with you all.

http://ask.fm/Itsjustraquel/answers/103762283517

Can someone explain what an "Oregon Human" is vs say a human?

So she clearly knows about us. I wonder how often she reads here. 

"Oregon Human" is a phrase she has been using for some time because she thinks it is all witty, it isn't. 

No, it isn't.  It is clunky and  poor substitute for Oregonian 

I got a chuckle out of the incorrect information in that warning.  We can talk about her if she goes private but we can't direct quote/copy/link/share pictures (unless I'm wrong, please correct me if I am)

Oh and I suspect she thinks our talking about her is a sign that maybe she is making it in the blogosphere.  

I love seeing the moronic pseudo-intellectual, nursing-home-edgy shit she posts. But IRL she'd be exhausting.  I had a coworker like Raquel - constantly trying way too hard to prove she wasn't as dim and dull as she clearly was.  I always wanted to cringe and get away from her.  

3 hours ago, formergothardite said:

So she clearly knows about us. I wonder how often she reads here. 

HGR left a message on her blog during her out curious on every fundie blog adventure years ago. 

3 hours ago, formergothardite said:

"Oregon Human" is a phrase she has been using for some time because she thinks it is all witty, it isn't. 

mmm kay.   Makes her sound crazy, but ymmv.

1 hour ago, clueliss said:

I got a chuckle out of the incorrect information in that warning.  We can talk about her if she goes private but we can't direct quote/copy/link/share pictures (unless I'm wrong, please correct me if I am)

You are not incorrect.

I want you to be able to come to me and tell me about the worst thing you think you've ever done but be assured that my affection for you won't change. 

Coming  from the girl who won't date you if you gamble, do drugs, work at McDonalds, complain about your job, if you  can live without music, if you smoke, if you're picky about food, if you cuss,  if you can't cook, if like the Star Wars, video games, or being on your phone a lot, if you talk about cars, if you  text her while you're drunk or ask her for nudes.... sure, you can tell her the worst thing you've ever done and be assured her affection won't change. 

I want to know about your first love, about the love you found and lost. I want to know how she hurt you. I want to know what went wrong. Please tell me what she did to make you shy or how she made you cry. Tell me about your first kiss, your first date, your first dreams, your first fears.
Point out every scar that you have from falling and fighting your way to me. Tell me the stories behind each mark on your skin, every cut in your heart. Let me kiss your wounded hands that are sore and calloused from picking up the pieces of your heart that she left.
Please don't hide anything from me.
For I, likewise, will tell you of my journey. And while it may hurt others to hear of their lover's firsts, to me, it just shows me that you have cared, you can feel, that your heart is soft and loving.

I will not date you if you...

11. TALK ABOUT YOUR EX-GIRLFRIENDS.

http://www.itsjustraquel.com/2015/04/54-reasons-i-will-not-date-you.html

9 hours ago, acheronbeach said:

I love seeing the moronic pseudo-intellectual, nursing-home-edgy shit she posts. But IRL she'd be exhausting.  I had a coworker like Raquel - constantly trying way too hard to prove she wasn't as dim and dull as she clearly was.  I always wanted to cringe and get away from her.  

I knew some people like this. Pseudo-intellectualism drives me nuts, mostly because the effort put into "sounding" smart could just as easily be put into activities to BECOME smart.

On Twitter she says she is going to print off her "bae's" DM and keep it. About two months ago she was mocking people who use the word bae, but I'm guessing DM is a private message? Text? What if she meets her "bae" in real life and they never send her one? 

5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I want to know about your first love, about the love you found and lost. I want to know how she hurt you. I want to know what went wrong. Please tell me what she did to make you shy or how she made you cry. Tell me about your first kiss, your first date, your first dreams, your first fears.
Point out every scar that you have from falling and fighting your way to me. Tell me the stories behind each mark on your skin, every cut in your heart. Let me kiss your wounded hands that are sore and calloused from picking up the pieces of your heart that she left.

This sounds uncomfortably like the accounts over at Recovering Grace where people talked about their private counseling sessions with Gothard.

For I, likewise, will tell you of my journey. And while it may hurt others to hear of their lover's firsts, to me, it just shows me that you have cared, you can feel, that your heart is soft and loving.

Translation: tell me about your exes so I can compare myself to them constantly for validation. I will in turn constantly compare you to my own exes.

I saw that more as "I know I said I didn't want you to talk about the exes but now that there is a manboy (maybe or maybe not in my life) with an ex I want to know something about (who may have removed me from his facebook friends list) I need/want to know about how your exes."  

Ugh, I've been off in Naugler land for a while...

1: There's a piece of advice I would like to see tattooed onto the head of everything human in the world-- do not bother people when they are working. They have a real job to do. Unless you are a child and they are your babysitter, their job is not to dance with you. I suppose a dance instructor might also dance with you, but-- ANYWAY, the point is, don't bother people while they're working. Especially when YOU are supposed to be working.

2: The begging god for money... :my_dodgy:

3: My name means something like "Gracious Worker". Actually, it's "worker gracious", but I'll rearrange things for clarity. That is... the opposite of me. :pb_lol: Left to my own devices, I am lazy as hell. I hate working. My last name is an English noun, so no fun to be had there. 

4: I noticed this on her askFM:

Which fairytale you’d like to live in?

Robin Hood and Sherwood Forest era

Kind of a pet peeve here, but Robin Hood is not a fairy tale. He's a folk hero. They are very much not the same thing. Of course, a lot of people don't really understand the difference between fairy tales/myth/folk heroes/culture heroes, but argh. Robin Hood is not a fairy tale. 

Raquel is starting to remind me of X-Gay Greg...she's just not a "job-type" person. I know she has her barista jobs for now, but those probably won't last long. I'd say she could be a con artist, but she's not very smart and she's extremely lazy.

5 hours ago, ari_belle said:

Raquel is starting to remind me of X-Gay Greg...she's just not a "job-type" person. I know she has her barista jobs for now, but those probably won't last long. I'd say she could be a con artist, but she's not very smart and she's extremely lazy.

Which is why she has been trying to find a husband since she was 16 so she can have a baby and stay at home. She doesn't seem to realize that babies are a lot of work too. 

The ex not boyfriend tweeted yesterday that he was sick and couldn't go to work.  Then proceeded to retweet during the day and late in the day whined about how he hates being sick for like 2 hours and then being fine.  methinks he was not sick and someone busted him for the too much activity for a sick person bit.

4 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Which is why she has been trying to find a husband since she was 16 so she can have a baby and stay at home. She doesn't seem to realize that babies are a lot of work too. 

Raquel is totally the chick who gets married and has a baby right away to get out of having to have a job. And then quickly realizes that taking care of a house, cooking every night, and keeping a baby alive isn't a frolicking Pinterest picnic every day. 

35 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

Raquel is totally the chick who gets married and has a baby right away to get out of having to have a job. And then quickly realizes that taking care of a house, cooking every night, and keeping a baby alive isn't a frolicking Pinterest picnic every day. 

Then she becomes Lori who gets a maid and locks her kids in their rooms for hours each day so she won't have to deal with them, all while blogging about how she is the best mother in the world and her way is the only right way because it is also God's way. 

On 5/18/2016 at 6:54 AM, formergothardite said:

She is freaking out about an EPIC tattoo she is going to get on her thigh. She is going to to be covered in really bad tattoos and one of these days she might just wake up and regret all this. 

I can't wait to see what she puts on her THIGH! I've been behind for over a week, and this is the first thread I came to. Raquel helps me feel better about my life when it sucks. :)

On 5/18/2016 at 8:03 AM, clueliss said:

Does this mean she'll be wearing shorts all the time so she can show off the thigh tattoo?  

Absolutely! Don't forget about short skirts, too! 

On 5/18/2016 at 8:21 AM, nausicaa said:

Just wait until her next relationship when she decides to get the guy's name across her clavicle. (Two weeks into dating him.)

Please! This would be perfect.

On 5/23/2016 at 8:02 AM, nausicaa said:

I've got my fingers crossed for an engagement/ended engagement/renewed engagement drama that plays out over Facebook, Twitter, The Knot, ask.fm, and a macys.com registry. :popcorn2: 

:pray:

On 5/23/2016 at 0:28 PM, Curious said:

If I were a believing person I'm not sure I'd be basically daring God to provide me something.  Seems like you're just asking for an epic karmic beat down.

Yep. I've actually heard that whole, "if God cares for the birds, he'll definitely give me..." 

On 5/24/2016 at 8:59 PM, xRoo said:

WAIT SHE TATTOOED HER OWN NAME ON HERSELF?!?!?

No words for this.... I thoroughly enjoyed the last half hour of catching up with Raquel. Made my day! 

She posted a pic on insta of some wild flowers a guy left her on her porch. Maybe she has a new guy, maybe it's Not-Boyfriend, maybe it was staged. 

1 hour ago, fiery redhead said:

She posted a pic on insta of some wild flowers a guy left her on her porch. Maybe she has a new guy, maybe it's Not-Boyfriend, maybe it was staged. 

I'd bet money it was the last option. She gets more and more desperate every day. Men can smell that kind of desperation a mile away. It's only going to get worse.

1 hour ago, fiery redhead said:

She actually didn't say that anyone left them there.

#TipsForGuys: pick a bouquet a wild flowers & leave them on her doorstep to find when she gets home...

I'm thinking she picked them herself and put them down and took a pic in an attempt to leave it ambiguous...but if they were from a guy, she definitely would have said so.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived