IGNORED

Miss Raquel's 2nd Novel - Part 3

samurai_sarah

You guys, my embarrassing moment is so bad I can't even go into details, even after a couple of drinks. 

What happened to Raquel would be like #118 on my list. 

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

You guys, my embarrassing moment is so bad I can't even go into details, even after a couple of drinks. 

What happened to Raquel would be like #118 on my list. 

Yes, I have embarrassing moments I don't share publicly. That was just the one that was most similar to hers :pb_lol:

No way that was really her most embarrassing moment. It was the moment she brought up in hopes that the guy will mention it to her and she can giggle about it. 

If Raquel's police officer story is true, I would love to hear his side. It is probably more like this:

"I went to buy a cup of coffee and this creepy woman who works there started throwing herself at me, flirting and trying to get me to dance. It was so awkward. I just wanted a cup of coffee. I politely told her no, she got into a huff about it being my loss, so I quickly got my coffee and left. I'm not sure I'll go back there again." 

17 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

No way that was really her most embarrassing moment. It was the moment she brought up in hopes that the guy will mention it to her and she can giggle about it. 

If Raquel's police officer story is true, I would love to hear his side. It is probably more like this:

"I went to buy a cup of coffee and this creepy woman who works there started throwing herself at me, flirting and trying to get me to dance. It was so awkward. I just wanted a cup of coffee. I politely told her no, she got into a huff about it being my loss, so I quickly got my coffee and left. I'm not sure I'll go back there again." 

My ending would be, "...so I high-tailed it outta there. No more fancy coffee for me. If I'm really craving it, I'll go to Starbucks. They at least have training and standards for their employees."

I saw the cop tweet.  Let's put a juvenile spin on this - she wanted to know if he'd dance with her to the Biebs.  

Meaning she not only came off as desperate but desperate and immature.

6 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I believe that it's possible. She should be mortified by her entire blog but isn't. 

Raquel is coo coo for

image.jpeg

Oh Golly!  It's tattoo day for Raquel.  (she had to remind us in a tweet)

Anyone seen her latest blog entry on the importance of developing your identity as a single person? i will give her this -- she has raised hypocrisy and lack of insight almost to the level of an art form. 

Personally, I'm just excited to see how she spins these tattoos when she's no longer in her tattoo phase.  Raquel and permanency do not mix.  

TATTOO FUCKING CONFIRMED GET HYPE

also some fishing for ass compliments.

RuPaul's Drag Race finishes tomorrow so I'm glad I have this amazing idiot to keep me going. This is my Jersey Shore.

Screenshot from 2016-05-16 22-05-14.png

I personally would be embarrassed if I begged for compliments about my ass. Just a hint Raquel, if you have to beg, then people don't really mean it. 

On 5/15/2016 at 5:31 AM, formergothardite said:

According to her twitter she was at work and a police officer came in and she asked him to dance with her to Justin Bieber. He declined. She is desperate for attention. 

This is fucking bizarre behavior. Full stop. 

58 minutes ago, xRoo said:

I have pins and needles that I am sitting on!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see!! :happy-partydance:

Where I work, a police officer could face discipline for behaving so unprofessionally while on duty.  Just imagine this on youtube, or witnessed by a particularly anti-cop civilian - fully uniformed officer, rather than doing his/her policing duties, decides to dance to Justin Bieber with a possibly underage girl in public.

Of course, the concept of "professionalism" and "duty" seems utterly foreign to Raquel, so her assholish request isn't terribly surprising.  

30 minutes ago, acheronbeach said:

Where I work, a police officer could face discipline for behaving so unprofessionally while on duty.  Just imagine this on youtube, or witnessed by a particularly anti-cop civilian - fully uniformed officer, rather than doing his/her policing duties, decides to dance to Justin Bieber with a possibly underage girl in public.

Of course, the concept of "professionalism" and "duty" seems utterly foreign to Raquel, so her assholish request isn't terribly surprising.  

The officer, by contrast, simply told her it wasn't his thing. Learn from his example, Raquel. 

This reminds me of Raquel. Her twitter feed goes from showing off her ass to get compliments and lusting after any mans she sees to posting Bible verses and quotes to show how godly she is. 

http://babylonbee.com/news/woman-carefully-balances-facebook-shares-lewd-memes-bible-verse-art/

I wonder if she designed this tattoo. 

I can't tell if the dot just under her palm is part of the tattoo or a mole. If it's part of the tattoo, well, I can't find any image of the constellation that includes such a star. And if it's a mole, poorly thought out placement. 

So off topic, but I am 52 years old and my hands and wrists look better than her weird man hands.

This is worse than the queen tattoo. Oh Raquel. Thank you for cheering me up. 

Aries has the best hair?! This girl has serious hair issues. Where did this list of Aries traits come from?!

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived