IGNORED

Miss Raquel's 2nd Novel - Part 3

samurai_sarah

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, xRoo said:

.....there is so much cuddling on the snap chat. I am so uncomfortable. I think she's at the boys home, based on the fact there are many being cuddled now. She also snapped a video of one's ass while he walked. I ... ugh...

I am so disappointed she was again allowed access to vulenerable young people.

27 minutes ago, daisyd681 said:

She is a predator, wrapped in a saccharine shell.

I'd almost call it "Saccharin" since she's so artifical. :P

Oops. That's what I meant. I let auto correct tell me how to spell that one. Lol

Raquel, you're 21 now. You have a very limited amount of time before people start to notice how creepily you act around these boys. I don't know what the legal age of adulthood is in Chile(it is Chile, right?), but presumably most of these boys are below it. That gap is only going to get bigger and bigger...

Of course, double standards and all, she can probably get away with it for longer. If you switch the genders around and the immediate reaction is banning the older male from the premises....

Edit: Ooh! I'm a robotkin! I'm just glad I'm not a bodily fluid performance artist anymore...

Raquel is a predator and the boy's home was made aware by several people of what she was doing, and while they pretended to care, it doesn't seem like they actually did. 

On June 9, 2016 at 10:54 PM, xRoo said:

.....there is so much cuddling on the snap chat. I am so uncomfortable. I think she's at the boys home, based on the fact there are many being cuddled now. She also snapped a video of one's ass while he walked. I ... ugh...

GROSS. I'm sorry but that is gross. Those poor kids.

Where is she posting these illicit orphan ass pictures?  Are they public or on a private Facebook or something? 

Can someone explain snapchat to me and how I could see these things she is posting? If she is still with the boys at the boys home, I would encourage as many people as possible to contact them to complain about her. They seemed to ignore a couple of complaints, but a lot of complaints might force them to finally cut contact with her. 

Contacting people off Free Jinger is always at the discretion of the reader and on their own initiative.  Please remember this activity is not connected with Free Jinger and not to reference Free Jinger in those contacts. 

Carry on. 

Spanish speakers might want to contact the government ministry responsible - looks like Ministerio de la Mujer y Poblaciones Vulnerables?  My concern is the vaguely sexualized photos she's distributing on the Internet of what appear to be underage boys without their consent or their guardians' consent.  Red flags abound...

On 6/9/2016 at 7:54 PM, xRoo said:

She snapped a video of someone's ass? Was it meant to be sexual? Was it definitely one of the orphans?

I don't use Snapchat myself, but my understanding of the way it works is that nothing is saved. Maybe you can take screen shots? I'm not sure. But our teens' friends do snapchats, and it's like they send out these little video snippets to all their friends who are subscribed to their account, and IIRC the video sits there in your inbox until you watch it, and then it's gone.

It's sort of like a way of sharing what's going on in your life *right now* (like tweeting?).

I don't exactly understand the concept.

Download the app and make an account. Hers is musicalraindrop

im not totally sure how privacy works but I think you can see her posts if you add her. She's posted her info on Twitter so I think she has it set so that anyone who adds her can see. 

Yes snapchats erase themselves. Her "story" which is her public posts, are available for 24 hours. You can screenshot them, but if you do, she will receive a notification that you have. 

Gross. I think there is a bit of a double standard here. Can you imagine if it was a male volunteer cuddling teenage girls?!?!?

She is a sick, sick person.

Or snapping photos of their ass while they walk...

3 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

Gross. I think there is a bit of a double standard here. Can you imagine if it was a male volunteer cuddling teenage girls?!?!?

She is a sick, sick person.

8 hours ago, xRoo said:

It was a clothed ass, for the record. 

If it were unclothed, she'd be facing criminal charges (at least if she did it here in Canada).

On June 11, 2016 at 9:36 AM, formergothardite said:

Can someone explain snapchat to me and how I could see these things she is posting? If she is still with the boys at the boys home, I would encourage as many people as possible to contact them to complain about her. They seemed to ignore a couple of complaints, but a lot of complaints might force them to finally cut contact with her. 

Do her parents fund these 'mission trips'? Next time they want to send thier daughter on a vacation they should do the orphans a favor and send her to a singles resort in Costa Rica.

31 minutes ago, ari_belle said:

Was this trip what she wanted God's $$$ for?

I don't think so, she's had the tickets a while, I think? I remember her saying on twitter she had bought them...

Can't we just report it to local police? What city is she in, I could probably just email the authorities. 

16 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

Do her parents fund these 'mission trips'? Next time they want to send thier daughter on a vacation they should do the orphans a favor and send her to a singles resort in Costa Rica.

What did the rest of Latin America do to deserve having Raquel foisted upon them?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived