IGNORED

Miss Raquel's 2nd Novel - Part 3

samurai_sarah

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She also posted something - I think yesterday or early this morning- about being rather proud of some girl took her off her boyfriend's facebook group list or some such weirdness.

So Raquel purity blogger doesn't care if she has acted in ways that indicate to others that she shouldn't be around their boyfriends.   Because I refuse to believe - based on what we've seen from her - that this is merely an overly jealous girl who made that move.  

I just saw that.  Is she STILL obsession over a king/queen tat (when she doesn't have an admitted boyfriend yet)?

On 5/20/2016 at 5:43 PM, ari_belle said:

She's not very bright, is she...

Screen Shot 2016-05-20 at 2.43.25 PM.png

Well at least these tattoos are slightly better than the ginormous QUEEN one, but still NO.

You know where those tats would be cute if you absolutely have to have them?  The ankle.  Perfect place for a little tat like that.

On 5/20/2016 at 2:43 PM, ari_belle said:

She's not very bright, is she...

Screen Shot 2016-05-20 at 2.43.25 PM.png

But what if my husband is scared at the idea of getting tattooed? Is our relationship doomed?! :pb_lol:

I hope this girl waits until she gets into an actually healthy, long-term relationship before putting a permanent reminder of it on her body. Communication and dedication makes a relationship last -- not matching tattoos! (nothing against couples' tattoos though!)

My husband got several tattoos during his young wild and stupid days. He regrets all of them and has already covered up the most troublesome one but is embarrassed about the ones on his the backs of his forearms and has that next on the list to cover.  Raquel definitely meets criteria for histrionic personality disorder and will never find someone who will "make her happy" because she doesn't make herself happy this the constant need for drama, attention seeking, and compliment fishing.

Raquel eats out on most days, just got a tattoo, posted today about getting coffee and eating subway, then posted that she is allowing God one week to meet her financial needs. I can't.

On May 21, 2016 at 6:09 PM, December said:

But what if my husband is scared at the idea of getting tattooed? Is our relationship doomed?! :pb_lol:

I hope this girl waits until she gets into an actually healthy, long-term relationship before putting a permanent reminder of it on her body. Communication and dedication makes a relationship last -- not matching tattoos! (nothing against couples' tattoos though!)

I don't I hope she gets the queen one. And a boys name on her clavicle, Maybe a portrait of her BF. Please oh please FSM.

I got my first tattoo a couple of months ago, after thinking about and researching a design and local artists over a ridiculous number of years. After I finally chose my ideal image and the artist of my dreams, walked in to the appointment only to have the artist flat-out refuse to do my design right where Raquel just had her little constellation tattooed: on my wrist. Why? Like Raquel's, my design was thin and tiny, and it wouldn't read well in time, after the skin healed. He called it a "novelty," explained that there was no way he could do his best work within my parameters. He invited me to go to another tattoo parlor in town if that's what I really wanted. After I got over my initial shock at his brutal honesty, I listened to his advice from years of experience (the reason I liked his work in the first place!) and wound up with an incredible piece of art on my back. I wish Raquel would have had a similar experience to mine, but sincerely doubt she would or could have listened to a voice of reason.

Mine on my arm ended up 3 times the size that I initially wanted. My artist advised me that it would be better bigger and wrapped around my arm than running down it. I was a little nervous about it that big (I'm not the sleeve tattoo type), but I'm so glad I listened. He was absolutely right and it has enough open space to not be overwhelming (it's the image in my avatar).

Raquel would not listen to anyone. She probably doesn't hear anyone even speak unless it's a compliment about her.

9 hours ago, xRoo said:

Raquel eats out on most days, just got a tattoo, posted today about getting coffee and eating subway, then posted that she is allowing God one week to meet her financial needs. I can't.

I can.  Oh! I can.  Allow me.

Raquel,

Real adults understand that paying the bills means you have to sacrifice what you really want to do sometimes.  It means that maybe you cannot afford those twice a year missioncations to Peru you lurve so much (and just booked another 'surprise' trip to take).  It means you have to scrimp and save and not get the tattoos and eat ramen noodles and drink Lipton tea instead of going on coffee dates (which I know danged well you drank tea on since you are so adamant about TEA TEA TEA) and eating fast food.  I know this because I've been there longer and more times that I care to think about or admit.  In college it meant doing to school, working a part-time job to support my car and living with my parents while I commuted to school.  It meant not doing things my friends (and my own sister) were doing or forgoing cute new clothes and making due with what I had because with everything on my plate clothes had to wait and fast food waa a luxury.  

10 hours ago, xRoo said:

And if he doesn't, well, that's part of his plan, right/ He's "doing something" with her. But, of course, that something won't be teaching her to budget.

10 hours ago, xRoo said:

And God replied: "I provided your financial needs but you spent it all of drinks, movies, tattoos, impromptu vacations, tea, clothing you don't need, and eating out all the time. Also, if you didn't spend all night up on the internet pining after a guy you dated for two months, maybe you wouldn't be so exhausted that you have to purchase energy drinks to make it through the days." 

13 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

I don't I hope she gets the queen one. And a boys name on her clavicle, Maybe a portrait of her BF. Please oh please FSM.

I've got my fingers crossed for an engagement/ended engagement/renewed engagement drama that plays out over Facebook, Twitter, The Knot, ask.fm, and a macys.com registry. :popcorn2: 

Her latest "11:11" (Can I reiterate how much those things annoy me?). Thinking up cute stuff she wishes she could do with "the one" she thinks of. Ok, 1) she sits around thinking about "cute" stuff she wants to do, but doesn't actually do much to move her life forward. 2) She thinks referencing that she thinks about doing cute stuff with someone specific is a good thing and not creepy. 

why does she have eleventy 11:11 posts in a row?  ONE you get ONE (and that only proves she's camping at the clock waiting for 11:11)

Is 11:11 something people do, like on Twitter or something, or is it something she made up?

My best friend/college roommate and I used to stop and squee when the clock hit 11:11 or 12:34 -- but we knew it was complete silliness. (And come to think of it, we were several years younger than Raquel at the time.) It still brings a smile to my face when I notice the clock hitting those numbers, but only because of the warm feeling it brings, remembering those days, not because I'm living in a dream world.

It is supposed to be 'see 11: 11 and make a wish'  I think she overblows it.  

Maybe this is God's way of trying to keep her out of Peru.

28 minutes ago, clueliss said:

It is supposed to be 'see 11: 11 and make a wish'  I think she overblows it.  

Agreed. I'm all for a sense of whimsy in life (I'm totally the kind of person who would prop up the ears of a cocker spaniel or a basset hound and go "Look, you're a bunny!") but that doesn't mean that you live in a dreamworld. Committing to the fun in life does not mean committing to full time frivolity.

ETA: No dogs were harmed by this, but I did get some looks of "You're kidding me, right?"

She seems to live in dream Pintrest world where a man's entire existence revolves around focusing on her and meeting her needs. Raquel is in the same category as John Shrader and Jill Rodrigues. Everything is all about her all the time and other people are just there as props in her fantasy world. 

I'm certain she has an alarm on her phone set for 11:09 so she can properly wish and tweet and snapchat on every 11:11.

5 hours ago, formergothardite said:

And God replied: "I provided your financial needs but you spent it all of drinks, movies, tattoos, impromptu vacations, tea, clothing you don't need, and eating out all the time. Also, if you didn't spend all night up on the internet pining after a guy you dated for two months, maybe you wouldn't be so exhausted that you have to purchase energy drinks to make it through the days." 

Time is money, and I doubt Raquel will ever be able to grasp that since it involves an ounce of discipline. And just think of how much time she spends obsessing on guys. The fact that she likes to stage all these "cute" moments with her customers shows that she is probably very distracted at work. Has she ever been fired from anywhere? Another reason I think she has this one week deadline could be that she was actually accepted into a school and has to pay the enrollment fees or for classes and books. 

I agree that she probably did get accepted into some sort of college(she has posted things alluding to being accepted into college) and now is needing to pay the fees. Her parents, after seeing her blow money, might not be willing to pay them for her, and I don't blame them. If she can't pay the fees she will just claim it was "God's will" that she not go to college. She won't accept any personal responsibility that her own unwise financial decisions led to her being unable to go to college. Nothing is ever Raquel's fault. Nothing. 

If she has gotten fired from a job she hasn't admitted it. But she has struggled to keep jobs for any amount of time. The photography studio job didn't last long. The job with the newspaper didn't last long. There was another coffee shop job in there that also was short lived. She seems to spend a good bit of her work time taking pictures of herself, Tweeting about herself and flirting with customers. She does not have a strong work ethic. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived