IGNORED

Miss Raquel's 2nd Novel - Part 3

samurai_sarah

I agree. I think she was hoping people would think a guy left them for her, but she really picked them. But then she has the ask.fm question that says the person hopes she likes wildflowers. I am betting she left that question for herself. 

Raquel does and always has come off as extremely desperate for any attention from men. Decent men are not going to be attracted to her. 

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how - boring. clunky?   At least she put this one in a possible to cover up zone.   She's not going to be happy until both arms are covered in ugly/clunky tattoos, is she?

12 minutes ago, xRoo said:

This just in. Tattoo 3? 4? is really really dumb as well. Does she even read music?

She is teaching herself. Just started, so perfect time to tattoo that on her to act like she is an expert. 

I'll admit, I think the star made of music notes is cute. I'm not terribly offended by that one. I wouldn't get it myself, but I can see that being a nice little understated tattoo for someone who is really into music.

Ugh that lip color is awful 

The tattoo though.... A star? A freaking, clunky star? What is this, 2003? Not only is it 2003, but are we in a meth house in Nebraska? It is hideous. What's funny is Raquel spends so much time online (I can't judge that tbh) that she should know what is tasteful. This looks so ugly.

47 minutes ago, Shoobydoo said:

I'll admit, I think the star made of music notes is cute. I'm not terribly offended by that one. I wouldn't get it myself, but I can see that being a nice little understated tattoo for someone who is really into music.

I agree.  I think this one is the best of the bunch we've seen so far.  That being said, I don't understand her need for a new tattoo every week.  That seems weird to me.   I wonder if she goes to the same place or hops around.   I would think someone coming back to tats week and week would make a tattoo artist suspicious that something might be a little....off.

18 minutes ago, acheronbeach said:

Why are the eighth notes backward? 

HAHAHAHAH OMG. If that photo is not backwards, then she straight up got a backwards tattoo. I love today.

ETA: Oh, fuck. It's just a backwards photo.

I was really hoping the tat was backwards.

oh my I forgot about her wanting God to provide finances.  For a tattoo????

25 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

I don't mind the tattoo but I want to know if God paid for it

It's been about a week, right?

1 hour ago, Shoobydoo said:

It's not awful. I'm not sure I'd call it "cute," but it doesn't annoy me like the nonsense on her forearm.

1 hour ago, acheronbeach said:

Why are the eighth notes backward? 

OMG! Please tell me they're actually backwards. If not, it's better than the others, but still just a pick 'n stick type.

59 minutes ago, Curious said:

I agree.  I think this one is the best of the bunch we've seen so far.  That being said, I don't understand her need for a new tattoo every week.  That seems weird to me.   I wonder if she goes to the same place or hops around.   I would think someone coming back to tats week and week would make a tattoo artist suspicious that something might be a little....off.

Yeeeaaaah. If nothing else, doesn't your skin need time to recover after you get a tattoo? Don't you have to wash them carefully and moisturize them and stuff? I wouldn't want to be constantly having to take care of tattoos week after week....

She's just going to end up with random doodles all over. She should come up with some kind of cohesive plan. 

1 hour ago, Anonymousguest said:

She's just going to end up with random doodles all over. She should come up with some kind of cohesive plan. 

And it's so unattractive. It basically looks like gentrified prison tats.

Yes you have to take care of them. They need to be washed at least twice a day until they scab over (then every day until healed) and aquaphor (or similar) rubbed in every time it seems dry. Maybe she doesn't get as red as I do (Irish skin and everything) but unless she's waiting until they heal to post, those look a bit fake to me. Again, I'm not saying they are, they just don't have the fresh tat look that I usually see.

At this point I'm wondering if we are pretty much the only people who follow Raquel's blog. She used to have a fairly substantial following, but she lost it when she decided to go the worldly-godly route. She doesn't appeal to fundies or most fundie lites and she doesn't appeal to most people in their 20's. She gets almost no comments and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of her ask.fm questions came from herself. She was supposed to relaunch her online magazine Brave, but that hasn't seemed to have happen. 

And no, that tattoo doesn't look new. I'm guessing she maybe has had it for some time and is just now showing it off. So she has the music star on the top of her arm, her nonsensical God tattoo on her one arm, snowflakes on her wrist, a daisy on her hip and her own name on her rib cage. She seems to be investing all her money in bad tattoos. 

She is a pretty girl but she does indeed reek of desperation for male attention. Everything that she posts seems a screaming cry for validation via male attention. I wish she could be happy with who she is and confident in herself as a young woman who is learning and maturing into a confident, capable, empathetic human being. Good guys generally do not seek out desperate girls. She is silly and vain and flirtatious to a gross extent but I don't want to see her get hurt.

14 hours ago, clueliss said:

oh my I forgot about her wanting God to provide finances.  For a tattoo????

Nah, Raquel can pay for the tattoos. She needs God to provide for the rent, food, and phone bill that still need to be paid at the end of the month after she gets her tattoos. 

She's had it pierced for a while I think. 

I'm trying to ignore that 'single' blog post.  Because at 52 and single it made me a wee bit barfy. 

Not super-related to anything that she's doing recently, but in my daily email from Book Lemur, they're advertising a free book called Keeping A Backyard Horse by Markie Madden. Of course, it made me think of Raquel!

1 hour ago, clueliss said:

She's had it pierced for a while I think. 

I'm trying to ignore that 'single' blog post.  Because at 52 and single it made me a wee bit barfy. 

That post is just ridiculous.  Stay single until you find someone whose obsession with you knows no end? Stay single until you find somone who makes pursuing you a priority? Stay single until you find someone who wants to interact with your heart? That sounds like the making of a stalker horror film. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived