IGNORED

Bates Family - Part 4

Coconut Flan

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah, you can see where her skirt ends around her knees. She's just wearing leggings or something underneath.

It looks like she is wearing a solid black shirt, a striped shirt, then a plaid shirt. Then she has on a skirt and leggings. All while Lawson is showing off his stomach and arms. :evil-eye: I think people like the Bates who have basically no modesty standards for boys while having tons for girls are worse than the ones who have strict modesty standards for both sons and daughters.

So I read some of the comments on Lawson's instagram (the pirate pic). One person said "Where was this Krispy Kreme? Fire Island?"

Do you think a fundie like Lawson really knows what Fire Island is? That comment got me thinking that he would not be out of place at a Pride parade with that outfit. Watch this pic get him a whole different type of fan base.

If this were a female Bates doing this costume, there would have been a t-shirt underneath the vest.

I'm not a fundie and I have no idea what Fire Island is.

Neither do I. Is this something I want to Google?

Let's just say its not a place that will see an ATI/IBLP conference any time soon.....

That outfit would fit in perfectly on Halloween in West Hollywood when they shut down the streets. Honestly, he looks like the newest member or The Village People.

Let's just say its not a place that will see an ATI/IBLP conference any time soon.....

Would anyone else pay good money to see an ATI conference at Fire Island?

Fire Island is a very nice vacation island off the coast of Long Island. (There may be other places called FI, but this is the one I know.) It's not far from the Hamptons.

Fire Island is a barrier island off Long Island, NY. Some of the communities on Fire Island have a long history as gay resorts, especially popular with the NY theatre crowd.

on that picture, tori webster (john's sister) commented on it saying "Oh your muscles! (heat emoji eyes x2) will you marry me??" and then later on in the comments there's a comment from logan smith saying "nah, he ain't your type" i'm sure they were all joking, even mocking other commenters, but it did make me wonder if there's a courtship going on along the lines...

logan smith's instagram is interesting. here's a couple of pics i haven't seen:

https://instagram.com/p/6ypfj8RcOF/

https://instagram.com/p/6gcbKBRcLt/ i see tori bates and joseph duggar are sitting next to each other...

also on lawson's instagram, 1 hour ago he posted a picture of him, trace, jer + jed duggar horse riding. interesting.

isn't that marjorie in the back of that second picture? i know it's 5 weeks old, but they've been broken up longer than that. interesting that she's still hanging out with them!

isn't that marjorie in the back of that second picture? i know it's 5 weeks old, but they've been broken up longer than that. interesting that she's still hanging out with them!

Does she have a choice? It's not like she can just go out and make new friends or find a new group. She has one crowd: the ATI crowd. There's really only so many people her age she can hang out with...broken courtship or no.

on that picture, tori webster (john's sister) commented on it saying "Oh your muscles! (heat emoji eyes x2) will you marry me??" and then later on in the comments there's a comment from logan smith saying "nah, he ain't your type" i'm sure they were all joking, even mocking other commenters, but it did make me wonder if there's a courtship going on along the lines...

logan smith's instagram is interesting. here's a couple of pics i haven't seen:

https://instagram.com/p/6ypfj8RcOF/

https://instagram.com/p/6gcbKBRcLt/ i see tori bates and joseph duggar are sitting next to each other...

also on lawson's instagram, 1 hour ago he posted a picture of him, trace, jer + jed duggar horse riding. interesting.

Tori Bates and Joseph have been seriously mused about around here since at least December.

Tori Bates and Joseph have been seriously mused about around here since at least December.

i know, which is why i thought it was interesting that they would sit next to each other. i really do think they're pre-courtship.

i know, which is why i thought it was interesting that they would sit next to each other. i really do think they're pre-courtship.

Yeah, apparently Jinger Duggar/Lawson Bates & Tori Bates/Joseph Duggar are planning on having a double wedding sometime in early 2016. Tori and Joseph feel like they've had enough of college and Jinger couldn't pass up the chance to be married at the same time as her favorite brother. The quiet, fourth oldest daughter recently told a source that she and her future sister-in-law have already started looking at venues.

Would anyone else pay good money to see an ATI conference at Fire Island?

I would seriously consider selling my soul to see this happen. :lol:

I would seriously consider selling my soul to see this happen. :lol:

That would be great! (Didn't know about fire island until this thread)

I think they should have an ATI fun day at Cedar Point. On Father's day - it is (or at least was a dozen years ago) traditionally a LBGTQ day at CP.

edit- -forgot the T in LBGTQ

Agreed, and I don't find Lawson hot either. Not into the cowboy type or muscles.

Me neither. Then again, I'm more of a "face" girl, and I don't find any of the Bates boys attractive. Fundie guys generally just don't do it for me.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived