IGNORED

Bates Family - Part 4

Coconut Flan

So any idea what Cherin's announcement is yet?

No. Consensus is that it is most likely the release of Erin's Christmas album.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am just gonna set this right here....

11849359_996417840401425_1084173094_n.jpg

Oh my Lord. Lawson is sleeveless. Those muscles. Dang.

(I thought being sleeveless was a no-no in the Bates household??)

I just knew someone would post this picture here so I came right over. Holy Muscles batman! Have Kelly and Gil totally lost control of their brood??? Alyssa's running around in pants (yes, yes I know she's married but you don't see Jill or Jessa in pants even though their husbands come from families where women wear pants) and now Lawson is defrauding women everywhere. If the Jinger courtship rumors are true she can look forward to having those arms embracing her.

Does Nike count for girls viewing guys? I thought girls can't have sexy urges. ;-)

:pink-shock: too late, they have been had. oops. :embarrassed: :whistle:

...or a male.

Yep. Remember when Kelly posted pictures of the boys with wet shirts plastered to them? I left a comment asking about their modesty standards for the sons in regards to revealing their bodies. She never answered or allowed the comment to be posted. At least the Duggars are a little bit more consistent with the modesty standards. With the Bates the boys apparently can show off their bodies while the girls have to cover up. :roll:

:pink-shock: too late, they have been had. oops. :embarrassed: :whistle:

This photo needs to be someone's avatar so we can see it whenever they post... :pray:

I just knew someone would post this picture here so I came right over. Holy Muscles batman! Have Kelly and Gil totally lost control of their brood??? Alyssa's running around in pants (yes, yes I know she's married but you don't see Jill or Jessa in pants even though their husbands come from families where women wear pants) and now Lawson is defrauding women everywhere. If the Jinger courtship rumors are true she can look forward to having those arms embracing her.

On their family blog, there's a post titled "boys will be boys" from about 2 years ago, where it looks like Lawson and Nathan entered a wet (muddy) t-shirt contest. Clearly they have different modesty standards for their sons than daughters.

thebatesfamily.com/boys-will-be-boys/ (4th picture down is rather defrauding).

Yep. Remember when Kelly posted pictures of the boys with wet shirts plastered to them? I left a comment asking about their modesty standards for the sons in regards to revealing their bodies. She never answered or allowed the comment to be posted. At least the Duggars are a little bit more consistent with the modesty standards. With the Bates the boys apparently can show off their bodies while the girls have to cover up. :roll:

At least Steve maxwell takes pictures down when mention that they're defrauding us in some way.

At least Steve maxwell takes pictures down when mention that they're defrauding us in some way.

Uhhhh... When was anybody in the Maxwell family ever defrauding?

Speaking of defrauding- nice gun show, Law.

I had to do it.

Thank you, Jeebus, I can now be defrauded whenever you post! :hug4:

In an ideal world everyone would teach their kids of either sex how to cook properly so they don't enter adulthood eating frozen meals or fast food because they don't know what to do. I guess in fundieland the women are too busy having to be available at any moment to pleasure her husband to make proper meals.

My brother can't boil water though my dad can cook some things better than mom or me.DH cooks as well. It isn't just a Fundie thing that women cook. Actually I would say gender roles is why my brother can't cook, but have no clue really. My 79 yr old mom still fixes his dinner for work. There's no excuse to not learn cooking these days with the world of videos on the internet and books.

Again, I dont think the Bateses are nicer-just packaged differently. They may be slightly more hands on but still need the help of the older daughters and attention is in groups.

In an ideal world everyone would teach their kids of either sex how to cook properly so they don't enter adulthood eating frozen meals or fast food because they don't know what to do. I guess in fundieland the women are too busy having to be available at any moment to pleasure her husband to make proper meals.

My mother taught my sister and I how to cook and manage a household. It wasn't because she expected us to be SAHWs or SAHMs, it was because she thought those were good skills for anybody to have.

Poor Fundies. They don't get to celebrate Halloween, so they have to make do with costume days at Chick-Fil-A and Krispy Kreme. :cry:

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived