IGNORED

The Baby Seewald Name, Date, Etc guesses - MERGED

VelociRapture

Updates: I added some people that I missed and arranged the names alphabetically to make things easier.

The Poor Unfortunate Baby Seewald Poll

Boy

Artdecades, ViolaSebastian, Fascinated, SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Dandruff, lascuba, JHeathen, PegBundyOfFundies, artdecades, Walking Cat Bed, fabkiwi06, FearLyss, Rescinded and Mended, saguarosally, MayMay1123, morri, Rachel333, Mabel, AngelGirl8811, Chubbi, brigittesniper, Mrs. Figg, alwayscaffeinated, ncarmen, CorruptionInc., nst, Eternalbluepearl, Mela99

Girl

Arrowoftruth, Fundie Bunny, Velocirapture, Firiel, bekkah, sadiZ, tulip, iknowright, kak, Angelic83, SorenaJ, clueliss, busdrivingmom, Duggor, Londish, Quiverfull of cats, for_the_Kitties, Bugaboo, Four is Enough, SportsgalAnnie, DuggarsTheEndIsNear, OddlyAmused, RabbitKM, frugalitymom, katiekins, FundieFarmer, Maleficent, justmy2cents, HereticHick, Sydney Fox, nst, HeadshipRegent, Toomuchtimeonmyhands, lunaselene503, azombieatemyshoelace, ADoyle90815, Alexa, jingersrealmom, nonymouse, jilly_muffin_dilly, EdenGrace, Jessa's Side Eye, Tiny Bubbles, drivingmishcrazy, Cassielfsw, snarkykitty, Fluffypaws, Furbabies, Seven Severn, seasonsoflife, elsabee, GrandmaGuinn, cathgrl1, nastyhobbitses, HermioneSparrow, grandmadugger, theCR, 16strong, Keyleigh, kimberm, BrownieMomma, Daisy0322, KimmySchmidt, NotALoserLikeYou

Twins!!

amers, LongDogMom, bekkah, Gobbles, busdrivingmom, Walking Cat Bed, sadiZ, Tiny Bubbles, drivingmishcrazy, LogansMama, SPHASH, Selena, grandmadugger, luxfilia, paganhomeschooler, BrownieMomma, Daisy0322, manda b, nst

Triplets!!!

fraurosena

Girl Name Guesses

Amanda Michelle: Sydney Fox

Amelia: manda b

Aubrey Grace: Jessa's Side Eye

Austina Pearl: Velocirapture

Bessa: Maleficent

Bethany: Furbabies

Bethany Eden: seasonsoflife

Blessa Paris: iknowright

Bridget: SportsgalAnnie

Catherine and Cora: drivingmishcrazy

Eden: DuggarsTheEndIsNear, EdenGrace, Selena

Eden Fleur: luxfilia

Eden Michelle and Tamar Michelle: grandmadugger

Elizabeth “Bessieâ€: Keyleigh

Esther: BrownieMomma

Genesis Florentine: Geechee Girl

Grace: lunaselene503

Gracie: Fluffypaws

Grace London: Bugaboo

Guichelle: GrandmaGuinn

Guinn Michelle: Alexa

Faith and Leah: Tiny Bubbles

Jessabel: 16strong

Leah-Rose Eden: nastyhobbitses

Lupita Guinn: nst

Makiya: clueliss

Paress: Arrowoftruth

Paris: paganhomeschooler

Paris Lauren: sadiZ

Pearl: HereticHick

Penelope Michelle: nonymouse

Peyton Mary: jingersrealmom

Precious, Sweet, and Season: fraurosena

Rachel: tabitha2, azombieatemyshoelace

Raychelle: amers

Rebecca: Seven Severn, busdrivingmom, HermioneSparrow

Rebecca Lauren: SassyPants

Roxy: RabbitKM

Ruth: BrownieMomma, NotALoserLikeYou

Ruth Mary: Toomuchtimeonmyhands

Sarah: bekkah, Fundie Bunny, SPHASH

Sarah Faith: OddlyAmused

Selah: bekkah, busdrivingmom

Shauna/Shawna: jerkit

Venicia Guinn: cathgrl1

Boy Name Guesses

Aiden: tabitha2

Alexander Benjamin: luxfilia

Benjermin Jr.: ViolaSebastian

Ben Jr.: CorruptionInc., manda b

Binjermin: FearLyss

Calvin: Vivi_music

Calvin Benjamin: Geechee Girl

Charles: Rachel333

Christian: Fascinated

Christian Paris: Rescinded and Mended

Elijah Benjamin: Chubbi, ncarmen

Ezekiel James: Walking Cat Bed

Gideon: kak

Hussein Michael: saguarosally

Isaiah Michael: Walking Cat Bed

Jackson: Selena

Jayden Benjamin: Eternalbluepearl

Palestine: brigittesniper

Pawl: amers

Roman: paganhomeschooler

Roman James: SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Roman Paul: sadiZ

Ronald Benjamin: morri

Samuel: SPHASH, Mrs. Figg

Wade Benjamin: Dandruff

Undetermined/Unisex SEX Guesses

BeJesUs: Pandora Spocks

Heistheway (and other ridiculous sentence names): KimmySchmidt

Birth Date

August 29: KimmySchmidt

September 11: luxfilia

September 22: fraurosena

October 5: grandmadugger

October 10: GrandmaGuinn

October 14: Tiny Bubbles

October 15: Gobbles

October 17: halcionne

October 19: elsabee

October 20: drivingmishcrazy, cathgrl1

October 23: PegBundyOfFundies

October 24: EdenGrace

October 25: LogansMama, manda b

October 27: Jessa's Side Eye, seasonsoflife, nastyhobbitses, Keyleigh

October 28: alwayscaffeinated, ncarmen

October 29: Bugaboo

October 30: Duggor, HereticHick, Alexa, Cassielfsw

October 31: SorenaJ, clueliss, jiggleromp, Quiverfull of cats, Four is Enough, frugalitymom, Rescinded and Mended, Maleficent, HeadshipRegent, Pandora Spocks, ADoyle90815, jingersrealmom, Seven Severn, Selena, CorruptionInc., paganhomeschooler, kimberm

November 1: SportsgalAnnie, Fascinated, MayMay1123, jilly_muffin_dilly, Furbabies

November 2: NotALoserLikeYou

November 3: DuggarsTheEndIsNear, OddlyAmused, Walking Cat Bed, Rachel333

November 4: Londish, for_the_Kitties, Sydney Fox, 19 cats and counting, Mrs. Figg, Eternalbluepearl

November 5: sadiZ, Toomuchtimeonmyhands, AngelGirl8811, Ursula, brigittesniper, Fluffypaws

November 6: Fundie Bunny, SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, BrownieMomma

November 7: FearLyss, morri, nonymouse, theCR

November 8: Mabel, SPHASH, HermioneSparrow

November 10: saguarosally

November 11: tabitha2, RabbitKM, Vivi_music, Mela99

November 12: 16strong

November 13: azombieatemyshoelace

November 15: lunaselene503

Whenever Jessa (I mean, "nst") decides to go into labor: Velocirapture

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hello

November 1 - or November 15

C section

twins Boys 5 pounds each

can you add me :D

I added you to the twins and boys list. I held off on adding your guess for DOB because you haven't pinned down an exact date yet - no worries though, we still have about 6 months before your little blessing arrives! :D

I'll say November 9 since it hasn't been claimed yet, and because that'll coincide with a family bar mitzvah I'm attending.

Jessa will have a girl and name her Delilah Diamond.

I say a girl, named Ruth, hospital born on nov 2

Aww lil baby Ruth . Reminds me of when Ross and Rachel were choosing names for Emma on friends lol

Aww lil baby Ruth . Reminds me of when Ross and Rachel were choosing names for Emma on friends lol

Veto

My guess is for twins named Trinity Adele [something tryndee from another ethnic background] and Noah Elijah [some family namesake], born on October 5th. I'm also going to guess that she's going to pack on the baby weight and become heavy.

I just found out that November is Child Safety Protection month, I think thats funny they are due that month.

And I'm guessing the baby will be born on Oct 3 which this year is International Frugal Fun Day (1st saturday of the month) and fits with the theory of the twin girls being delivered about a month early.

I find these really funny to look at: http://www.holidayinsights.com. Have fun! What theme day would fit Binbob and Jessa's offspring?

I say boy, Noah Benjamin, October 27th. I know it's kinda mean, but I wish every fundie a bunch of boys for their first children. (not that having boys is bad, but it sort of is if you're a fundie and need girls for slave labor) It forces them to break gender roles if mom doesn't want to go nuts. No sister moms. Maybe if they're brother dads, they'll at least be more sensitive and loving patriarchs if they stay fundie. Plus, I see Jessa not liking a lot of noise and chaos. I could see her wanting a quiet little girl to dress up and put giant flowers on her head and raise her younger siblings. So I wish her 6 howler boys in a row. Then God will mysteriously close her womb.

If it's a girl, I think they'll honor Bin's mom somehow, probably with a middle name. Bethany or Susannah Guinn.

Nov 1.

I think it's going to be a girl called Sophia (Sofia? Sofya? Sophya?) Grace.

But if it's a boy Ben jr.

I don't care as long as she doesn't name Seewald spawn #1 Amanda Michelle...that is what I named my now 32 year old baby girl.

Birthdate? I say no to 10/12, 10/14 and 10/30. That's my granddaughter and daughter's birthdays and my anniversary. I refuse to have the day I commemorate an already shitty marriage made shittier by a Duggar/Seewald spawn's arrival.[

My name is Amanda Leigh, I am also the same age. :)

can't decide wheter i want it to be oct 31st or nov 4th, let her spend all day in labour on her birthday and have the baby late at night.. i think thats more annoying, so.. nov 4th.. (and i actually like jessa, i think she at least has some 'spirit')

I go for Girl, but seriously do not hope they will start a geographic theme too, so please no paris..

isabella maybe..

My guess is twins, 10/31 by homebirth (complete with Praise Him! instead of Holy-Fuck-That-Hurts!), attended by a pregnant Jilly Muffin with IDD in a sling. Boy/Girl named Roman and Paris. :D

ETA: I see going back through the last list now, that Sadiz said the same! lol Darn it, I always forget my log in info and couldn't add it from my kindle last night.

I can share the guess (and the glory, if we happen to be right) :) Great minds think alike, you know!

I'm going with a boy called Moses born on 5th November weighing in at 10lbs and a hospital birth with an epidural.

I'm a long time lurker, first time poster and I wanted to get in on this!

I think it's a girl. Name will be Gwendolyn Mary. Date of birth November 7th. I think it will be a natural birth.

If it does turn out to be a boy, I think the name will be Asher James.

I haven't read through the thread yet, but I'm going to guess a boy, named John. Or Calvin. Ya know, because of John Calvin and Ben's incessant holier-than-thou nattering on about Calvinism.

Due date- Halloween. That would be HILARIOUS. :cracking-up: :twisted:

Omg. Someone upthread, or maybe on the Jessa is Pregnant announcement thread, mentioned that Jessa probably considers herself sophisticated so wouldn't go the trendy route. I never thought about it that way before. I can totally see her thinking she is hot shit for naming her babies stuff like Elizabeth, Ruth, Sarah, Gwendolyn, Catherine, etc. For boys I see Peter, Gregory, Thomas, Michael, Ben Jr (of course), Matthias, , edited to add CALVIN, etc. All classic names, what I would consider old people names for the most part.

I predict she is going shabby-chic with the naming (come on, you know she is a fan of that), with a few Biblical ones thrown in.

I'm putting my vote in for November 9th (first babies usually come late). It will be a smaller baby than Jilly Muffin's, weighing in at 7 lbs 4 oz. As for jinder, I think it's a girl, and for whatever reason the name Shiloh Grace keeps coming to mind.

I'm putting my vote in for November 9th (first babies usually come late). It will be a smaller baby than Jilly Muffin's, weighing in at 7 lbs 4 oz. As for jinder, I think it's a girl, and for whatever reason the name Shiloh Grace keeps coming to mind.

Noooo! That's what I named my imaginary daughter!

3rd November (For no reason other than that it's the Melbourne Cup)

Boy

Name : not sure whether ridiculously trendy or Old Testament so ... Phoenix or Nehemiah.

Someone stole my name guess of Gideon, then my guess didn't even make the list, LOL! :lol:

My guess was boy, named Gideon or Tobias.

No. They can't have Tobias.

So Blessa is preggers? Time to guess!

Birth date: November 7th (my birthday)

Sex (jinder): girl

Name: Ava Grace

If it turns out to be a boy, then I think they'll go with the name Elijah Benjamin.

Haha, the title of this thread made me laugh, but I agree- I really feel sorry for this kid with these two parents

I agree on a girl -November 3.

No idea on the name, but I predict something religously pretentious, kinda like Israel.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived