IGNORED

The Baby Seewald Name, Date, Etc guesses - MERGED

VelociRapture

Noooo! That's what I named my imaginary daughter!

I'm glad that there is like no chance they will name their baby my imaginary daughter's name... Well actually one of the names I really like they might use.

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I'm gonna call twins. Identical girls. Born Oct. 16 in the hospital by planned c-section.

All of the above subject to change if we find out it's not twins. But that's my guess for now.

Not bothering with names till we find out how many babies and the jinder.

Wouldn't it be funny if Jessa actually looked at the name list here for ideas? 8-)

I'll just say Eve, because well duh the bible, or Bin jr, because they both look like they don't even have time to think of a name......hell, they don't even have time to get "big kid" jobs...Poor Kid.

After lurking for the past couple of years, I'm finally gonna come out and call it:

Twins, Ben Jr. and Bethany Grace, born on Halloween in the hospital with either a strong epidural or a c-section. And so the "B" letter theme will begin.

You heard it here first! :P

Boy, November 7. Hospital birth, probably induction (no way will Jessa tolerate going 2 weeks late like Jill.) 7 lbs 8 oz. Jessa was the mastermind behind the name "Makiya" so I think she has weird (kre8ive) taste in names. I'll have to think for a while of what their boy will be named. If I'm wrong and it's a girl, I really really really hope they name the poor kid Benessa.

Omg. Someone upthread, or maybe on the Jessa is Pregnant announcement thread, mentioned that Jessa probably considers herself sophisticated so wouldn't go the trendy route. I never thought about it that way before. I can totally see her thinking she is hot shit for naming her babies stuff like Elizabeth, Ruth, Sarah, Gwendolyn, Catherine, etc. For boys I see Peter, Gregory, Thomas, Michael, Ben Jr (of course), Matthias, , edited to add CALVIN, etc. All classic names, what I would consider old people names for the most part.

I predict she is going shabby-chic with the naming (come on, you know she is a fan of that), with a few Biblical ones thrown in.

I think she considers herself sophisticated, but isn't actually sophisticated enough to know which names are classy. She'll probably go with something that she thinks sounds really classic/classy, but actually isn't. Something like Jackson or Wade.

I honestly can't see her going with something biblical. She's definitely religious (in a fire-and-brimstone way), but she strikes me as the type of religious Christian who doesnt actually give religious names. (It's amusing to me, as a Jew, because biblical/religious names are pretty common for us even in moderate/liberal circles, and our fundies would never even consider *not* giving a child a religious name.)

Speaking if Duggar names, I've always thought it was really silly how the Duggars gave most of their kids biblical names, including obscure ones, but then they tossed a few normal/random names in there as well. The fact that they have both a Jedidiah and a Jinger is kind of ridiculous.

It's also ridiculous how many of the names repeat. Jana and Johanna are both the Hebrew name Yochana, Anna (as in Joy-Anna) is Chana, and John and Jackson may both come from Yochanan. The I guess since all of those names mean "grace" or "God's grace," it makes sense for them. Though it does underscore the idea that they see their children as an army of God rather than as individuals.

I thought boy at first. Now I'm thinking girl.

I'll go with a girl, named Charlotte, 10/20.

I stand by thinking Jessa will be the first to have twins. Maybe not this time around. But eventually. :D

I think Jessa will do birth like Alyssa Bates Webster did. Birthing centre, no pictures of Jessa afterwards until her hair and makeup have been done, carefully controlled release of pictures.

I'm voting for a girl named Grace, to be born on November 26th for no other reason than it's my birthday 8-) .

I thought boy at first. Now I'm thinking girl.

I'll go with a girl, named Charlotte, 10/20.

I stand by thinking Jessa will be the first to have twins. Maybe not this time around. But eventually. :D

As soon as I saw Charlotte I was like "yes, that's the name." It is totally Jessa's style.

I think Jessa will do birth like Alyssa Bates Webster did. Birthing centre, no pictures of Jessa afterwards until her hair and makeup have been done, carefully controlled release of pictures.

I'm voting for a girl named Grace, to be born on November 26th for no other reason than it's my birthday 8-) .

For the exact same reason 17th of November. Girl. Name wise something like Jessamine, because that is both Kre8ive and narcissistic.

Allow me to direct your attention to my updated guess for a girl's name: Austina Pearl. Apparently, Austina is a girl's name in Latin meaning, "Majestic". :lol: That, ladies and gentlemen, is the only valid option for a girl they have.

:worship:

My husband was not nearly as amused by this as I am. Of course, he woke up from my laughing

I think you win the internet today.

I'm guessing girl on October 31.

I feel like Jessa would go for something super trendy, so I'm guessing Isabella Grace.

I'm guessing girl on October 31.

I feel like Jessa would go for something super trendy, so I'm guessing Isabella Grace.

I can't help but cringe now whenever I see the name Isabella/Isabelle. Bloody Twilight ruining a perfectly good name.

I hope it's a boy. I hope they all have boys for the first 4 or so, so that they'll have to survive without much help and that will slow them down .

So I'm thinking this one will show up on 11/3, and be named Gabriel or Christian.

King James Bible -

"And the sons of Benjamin were Belah, and Becher, and Ashbel, Gera, and Naaman, Ehi, and Rosh, Muppim, and Huppim, and Ard."

So there you go - a boy named Belah (is that pronounced Bella? I do hope so).

She's much further along with her pregnancy than she's said. So my proposed DoB = October 14th.

I can't help but cringe now whenever I see the name Isabella/Isabelle. Bloody Twilight ruining a perfectly good name.

You mean the name Renésmé isn't classy?! What!!!

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived