IGNORED

The Baby Seewald Name, Date, Etc guesses - MERGED

VelociRapture

I'm saying twins and a c-section delivery on October 25. :popcorn2: Good god I hope she doesn't go late...she's already huge.

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing a girl, assuming that People cover shot was Photoshopped. If it wasn't, then twin girls.

DOB will be 11/4, and Jessa will say the next day that the baby was her birthday gift. Or, if it's twins, they'll be delivered on 10/15.

If a singleton, it will be a relatively easy birth, in a birthing center. If twins, she'll have a c-section.

Hmm. Guess I'm not ready to make any formal predictions about this till we find out if it's twins or not!

Not going to bother guessing a name without knowing the baby's ginder for sure, but I think it will either be something no one could guess because it will be one of those fanciful names that they made up themselves (e.g., Mikaya) or an unusual name with Biblical significance, similar to Israel. I think Benessa feel like they are special snowflakes, so they'll want a special snowflake name for junior.

Edited because I forgot the DOB and a couple other details.

Sex: Girl.

First Name: Faith/Fayth

Middle Name: Rachelle/Rochelle

Birth: something with a 5 in it (date, weight, weeks, days, labor etc.)

Note: somehow the word "Eureka" is sticking out as important

No, but there is a whole thread discussing if anyone cares about what M4's name is: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=25191

I am in the, yes I care, but only because I am a name nerd category, lol.

I'm a name nerd too! I wish they would reveal the damn name of M4! I had a dream where Josh and Anna told me personally they were naming it Maisie. If that happens I'll be pretty freaked out

I reckon a lovely little boy named Palestine!!! Also put me down for 5th November.

I LOVE your avatar omg :lol:

Sorry if this becomes a double post, but it appears my last post got eaten. Anyway, hello, New poster here...

I say girl, named Bethany, on November 1.

Or Colonel Mustard in the kitchen with the lead pipe... Oh wait... Wrong game :?

Halloween

Hospital

Epidural

Girl: Rebecca

However, if it's a boy, I'm guessing Samuel Michael.

I'll toss in my guess of October 19th, girl, named Sofia-Rose Jinger (or something of that ilk.)

This poor baby.

I vote October 10th and a girl named Guichelle. Because being pregnant for 5 weeks less than your sister is as big a blessing as you can get :lol: And Grandma knows best!

Oct. 20 (because I think she's fudging her due date to prevent leghumpers from knocking on her door)

I think it's a girl. Venicia (rhymes with Felicia) Guinn, to commemorate the pigeons that hopped on the bird-brain lovers.

ETA: If it's boy or boy/girl twins, boy should be Adam Samuel. :lol:

For a boy: either Ben Jr. or something from the Hebrew Bible; I don't think they'd go with a reformer, simply because they're so ignorant of the religion they claim to profess. Besides, if they went with Martin Luther, I bet most people would assume they were naming him after Martin Luther King, Jr., which for Southern white conservatives would be completely unacceptable.

For a girl: either a virtue name or something from the Hebrew Bible. Maybe a mix of the two.

Twins: Boy and Girl

Oct 31

Eden and Jackson (I feel these are just the right cross between trashy and classy. Or rather, in my opinion they're names trashy people often give when they want to sound classy.)

Middle names: Guinn and Benjamin

Hello, this is my first post but I've been lurking for a looong time! I think she will have a boy on Oct. 28 and name him Elijah Benjamin.

Hello, this is my first post but I've been lurking for a looong time! I think she will have a boy on Oct. 28 and name him Elijah Benjamin.

Welcome ! :dance: :greetings-waveyellow::happy-bouncycyan:

Put me down for Halloween Birth.

A boy, Ben Jr.

(Which makes no sense - Ben is a kid himself!!!)

I'm going with this is going to be the opposite of Jill. Twins, both girls with full heads of hair. Tamar Michelle and Eve Michelle. Born October 5 in the hospital.

I'll guess twins, too, because wouldn't that just be SPECIAL? :roll:

One boy and one girl.

Girl name: Eden Fleur

(because Bible + French, and because they're all just "flowers" to Jessa)

Boy name: Alexander Benjamin

ETA: I think the babies' birthday will be September 11, because that is almost 35 weeks for Jessa, and I read that the average twin pregnancy lasts 35 weeks. I chose the 11th instead of the 14th (which would be right at 35 weeks) because the Duggars like to show their MURRICAN PRIDE.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived