IGNORED

The Baby Seewald Name, Date, Etc guesses - MERGED

VelociRapture

Evangeline

I would be totally on board with this name. It's really pretty and Evangeline Seewald has a good ring to it. And it can easily be shortened to Eva, Eve, or Evey. And Jessa and Ben seem like they'd name their kid something kinda flowery and old-fashioned and French (since they love France so much). Evangeline, Annette (which is Michelle's middle name, incidentally), Emmanuelle, Giselle, Esther, Salome, Augusta, or Charlotte.

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they will go with past royals. I don't know about Henry though! Other royal names: Richard, Charles, George, Alexander, Louis, Catherine, Elizabeth, Anne, Margaret, Mary

Marcia Seewald

Greg Seewald

Jan Seewald

Peter Seewald

Cindy Seewald

Bobby Seewald

GASP. Named after a heathenous show where the mother was supposed to be a divorcee?!

Marcia Seewald

Greg Seewald

Jan Seewald

Peter Seewald

Cindy Seewald

Bobby Seewald

Robb Seewald

Sansa Seewald

Arya Seewald

Brandon Seewald

Rickon Seewald

Does anyone know Guinn's maiden name or mother father's name ? Just wondered if there were any possible names in that camp.

Does anyone know Guinn's maiden name or mother father's name ? Just wondered if there were any possible names in that camp.

Guinn's maiden name is Eaton.

I just hope it's not some ridiculously unique or butchered version of a real name. (Think JINGER)

With the ages and personalities of the parents, this kid could be doomed in the name department.

I'm 98% certain there is going to be a Charlotte Seewald. (Someday)

Anyone here a betting woman?

I actually think this is a good guess. Unless she reads here and decides not to use it because an FJer came up with it! :lol:

GASP. Named after a heathenous show where the mother was supposed to be a divorcee?!

Only if Bin and Blessa haven't figured it out yet :D

I'm going to go with mixed-gender twins, special snowflakes both, born October 5.

Evangeline Ruth

Christian Michael

I HAVE SPOKEN.

There is a woman in my neighborhood who named her baby Renesmee. I have no words other than I feel so bad for that child and I hope she is able to change her name as soon as possible.

On the plus side, I doubt that child will be mocked for the twilight reference since people her age won't even know what it is. But it's still a terrible name.

Ugh, a girl at my work named her 3rd daughter Renesmee because she let her twilight preteen thumper older daughters name the new baby.

You let kids name animals. Not babies. At least not without an approved list of names.

So, I still full expect it to be a girl named Eden (though Evangeline is nice. Maybe Eden Evangeline.), but I think Jessa isn't one to go with butcher spellings. I think she'll go with something related to her religion that's probably on the trendier side (hence my vote for Eden); but I could also see her going the incredibly traditional, verging on unused without being weird biblical names (like Ruth and Esther).

So, I still full expect it to be a girl named Eden (though Evangeline is nice. Maybe Eden Evangeline.), but I think Jessa isn't one to go with butcher spellings. I think she'll go with something related to her religion that's probably on the trendier side (hence my vote for Eden); but I could also see her going the incredibly traditional, verging on unused without being weird biblical names (like Ruth and Esther).

Jessa is only 50% of the equation. The soon to be 20 yo father also has a say.

Bring on Kristofer or Kandace.

You let kids name animals. Not babies. At least not without an approved list of names.

True that! I've seen horrific names chosen by older siblings and parents allow that... BIG NONO. Although i named by little sister and thank God i did it cuz my parents were naming her Rafaella, which i think is horrible, thanks to me she got stuck to Diana Alexandra (british royalty fan right here :) )

who actually believes she is going to share with us what she is having at any time - I give her maybe 20% of sharing

much less post any real truths or even pregnancy photos a la Jill

she is a different kettle of fish that woman

Jessa is only 50% of the equation. The soon to be 20 yo father also has a say.

Bring on Kristofer or Kandace.

Ben strikes me as even less likely to use contrived spellings without some kind of pressure from Jessa. Being young doesn't mean your kids will be named strangely, just like being old doesn't mean your kids are going to have extremely traditional names. I've known 40+ year old couples to use names like Londyn, Malaria (like the disease), Rainbow, Tayteum, Kaeleigh, Zaydenn, and Alyvya; meanwhile <21 years olds I've known have used names like Donovan, Grace, Elijah, Charles, Alexandra, and Carla. A person's age is as telling of their name preferences as a person's eye color is.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived