IGNORED

The Baby Seewald Name, Date, Etc guesses - MERGED

VelociRapture

November 10, boy, Hussein Michael Seewald. It's the president's middle name so it's patriotic, and the kid's middle name after grandpa.

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's a girl, born November 4. Her name will be Amanda Michelle. I don't see Jessa going all biblical with the name. :penguin-no:

If it's a boy, though, I'm all for Benjamin Robert. :D

Put me down for a boy, with labor starting on October 31, but the birth on November 1st. Jessa will cross her legs and hold her breath until she turns blue before she lets her baby be born on Halloween...

Thinking it's a girl and please let it be born on October 31 (they'd probably write a huge instagram post about how their child came to save the world from the ebil satanic holiday tho).

One girl, born November 5th, Named Ruth Mary.

(I'd like to think Grandma Duggar gets a nod in there somewhere)

I get the feeling it will be a boy born November 8th. I really have no good guesses for the name, but I feel it will make either a political statement or religious statement since they're "so much godlier" than everyone else.

I think it's a girl, born November 4. Her name will be Amanda Michelle. I don't see Jessa going all biblical with the name. :penguin-no:

If it's a boy, though, I'm all for Benjamin Robert. :D

I actually think Benjamin Robert Seewald has a pretty nice ring to it.

I predict Jessa's pregnancy and birth experience will be the complete opposite of Jill's. Jessa will go to a hospital, be induced and have an epidural. After a short labor she'll have a seven pounds, 12 ounce girl name Grace. I'm thinking November 15th for the birthday.

I think it will be a girl named Rachel because that is my name and well... :shock: If not Rachel, maybe Nevaeh or Eden.

If it's a boy, I have no idea right now, but I might come up with something later.

Bringing my guess to the correct thread --

The Child will be born at 12:01 AM on October 31. I do not care what the ginder will be since The Child will be named BeJesUs regardless of ginder.

I'm guessing a girl, born on Halloween despite her best efforts to have her on November 1st.

It was bothering me that my name guesses were on here twice, so I updated. I think I got everyone up to Pandora Spocks :) -- Edited to add ADoyle90815, since you posted right as I was updating!

Boy

Artdecades, ViolaSebastian, Fascinated, SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Dandruff, lascuba, JHeathen, PegBundyOfFundies, artdecades, Walking Cat Bed, fabkiwi06, FearLyss, Rescinded and Mended, saguarosally, MayMay1123, morri, Rachel333, Mabel

Girl

Arrowoftruth, Fundiebunny, Velocirapture, Firiel, bekkah, sadiZ, tulip, iknowright, kak, Angelic83, SorenaJ, clueliss, busdrivingmom, Duggor, Londish, Quiverfull of cats, for_the_Kitties, Bugaboo, Four is Enough, SportsgalAnnie, DuggarsTheEndIsNear, OddlyAmused, RabbitKM, frugalitymom, katiekins, FundieFarmer, justmy2cents, HereticHick, Sydney Fox, nst, HeadshipRegent, Toomuchtimeonmyhands, lunaselene503, azombieatemyshoelace, ADoyle90815

Twins

amers, LongDogMom, bekkah, Gobbles, busdrivingmom, Walking Cat Bed, nst

Girl Name Guesses

Grace London: Bugaboo

Austina Pearl: Velocirapture

Selah: bekkah, busdrivingmom

Sarah: bekkah, Fundiebunny

Blessa Paris: iknowright

Raychelle: amers

Shauna/Shawna: jerkit

Paress: Arrowoftruth

Makiya: clueliss

Rebecca: busdrivingmom

Bridget: SportsgalAnnie

Eden: DuggarsTheEndIsNear

Sarah Faith: OddlyAmused

Rachel: tabitha2

Roxy: RabbitKM

Paris Lauren: sadiZ

Rebecca Lauren: SassyPants

Pearl: HereticHick

Sydney Fox: Amanda Michelle

nst: Lupita Guinn

Toomuchtimeonmyhands: Ruth Mary

lunaselene503: Grace

azombieatemyshoelace: Rachel, Nevaeh, or Eden

Boy Name Guesses

Benjermin Jr.: ViolaSebastian

Christian: Fascinated

Pawl: amers

Wade Benjamin: Dandruff

Ezekiel James: Walking Cat Bed

Isaiah Michael: Walking Cat Bed

Roman Paul: sadiZ

Gideon: kak

Binjermin: FearLyss

Christian Paris: Rescinded and Mended

saguarosally: Hussein Michael

Sydney Fox: Benjamin Robert

morri: Ronald Benjamin

Rachel333: Charles

Unisex Name Guesses:

Pandora Spocks: BeJesUs

Birth Date

October 15: Gobbles

October 23: PegBundyOfFundies

October 29: Bugaboo

October 30: Duggor, HereticHick

October 31: SorenaJ, clueliss, jiggleromp, Quiverfull of cats, Four is Enough, frugalitymom, Rescinded and Mended, HeadshipRegent, Pandora Spocks, ADoyle90815

November 1: SportsgalAnnie, Fascinated, MayMay1123, nst

November 3: DuggarsTheEndIsNear, OddlyAmused, Walking Cat Bed, Rachel333

November 4: Londish, for_the_Kitties, Sydney Fox

November 5: sadiZ, Toomuchtimeonmyhands

November 7: FearLyss, morri

November 8: Mabel

November 10: saguarosally

November 11: tabitha2, RabbitKM

November 15: nst, lunaselene503

Whenever Jessa (I mean, "NST") decides to go into labor: Velocirapture

And I have come up with a name for the baby if it's a boy, Jayden, Kayden, Aidan, or some kind of -aden name.

Is there a name poll for M4? I don't think I've seen one.

EDITED

For my boy guess, you can put "an -aden name". Thank you :)

And I have come up with a name for the baby if it's a boy, Jayden, Kayden, Aidan, or some kind of -aden name.

Is there a name poll for M4? I don't think I've seen one.

No, but there is a whole thread discussing if anyone cares about what M4's name is: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=25191

I am in the, yes I care, but only because I am a name nerd category, lol.

I did see that thread, but I was still hoping there was a poll somewhere. I care also and for the same reason.

I'm guessing a boy born around November 5th. I hope it's not the first. God please don't let it be the first, I already have to deal with the fact that they got married on my birthday, don't let them have their first child on that date too. I don't want to be forever entangled with the Seewalds.

I'm guessing a boy born around November 5th. I hope it's not the first. God please don't let it be the first, I already have to deal with the fact that they got married on my birthday, don't let them have their first child on that date too. I don't want to be forever entangled with the Seewalds.

What if it was born on the first and they also gave it your name? That would be really unlucky.

I did see that thread, but I was still hoping there was a poll somewhere. I care also and for the same reason.

BTW, I love your username :D

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived