IGNORED

The Baby Seewald Name, Date, Etc guesses - MERGED

VelociRapture

noone cares for m4 lol.i can see we definitely learnt from jills thread and now have a wider range of dates.

I really doubt, though, that she will make it to November 15 if her due date is the 1st. Jill didn't even make it two full weeks past (though almost). I think Jessa will be more like Alyssa Bates - a couple days over, but not too crazy (hence my pick of the 5th).

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops, I posted my name predictions in the original thread. I think she'll be early if she's a part of the Duggar dog-and-pony campaign tour throughout autumn. She just may will herself into Braxton-Hicks to escape the bus. I guess she'll be on bed rest before Halloween.

Girl: Genesis Florentine

Boy: Calvin Benjamin

My prediction: MALE, since Michelle's first and Jill's first were males.

Name: Elijah Benjamin (Binjermin)

I feel like she'll do what a lot of fundie-lite moms I know do - trendy biblical names.

DOB: 11/9 OR 10/31 mwahaha

I really doubt, though, that she will make it to November 15 if her due date is the 1st. Jill didn't even make it two full weeks past (though almost). I think Jessa will be more like Alyssa Bates - a couple days over, but not too crazy (hence my pick of the 5th).

mines the 7th so not too far out either ;)

I am guessing girl, born October 30th, named Guinn Michelle in a birthing center, no complications.

If it happens to be a boy I won't be surprised if they name him Jesse James.

If it is twins, 2 girls named Guinn and Michelle or if it is boy girl it will be Jesse/Guinn and in case it is boy/boy it will be Jesse and Ben. jr.

This will be fun to watch.

What if it was born on the first and they also gave it your name? That would be really unlucky.

Extremely unlikely, I have an older, uncommon name that is not in the bible. It is associated with Nuns though and we all know how Bin feels about Catholics!

I don't think Jessa is NEARLY as big as the People (HIGHLY PHOTOSHOPPED) picture is making her look yet. So I think they'll have an average sized baby. Izzy was huge because Derick is VERY tall. Well, at least that's what I assume. It could just be that Duggar females make big babies, in which case look out for your vag, Jessa! I mean, for another example, John Webster is also super tall and Alyssa ended up with only a 6lb 11oz girl. Alyssa is very petite though so maybe her genes took over.

Anyway, Ben is only average in height, so that might work in Jessa's favour. Or not. Every woman and every pregnancy is different!

I'm not going to guess sex or name but put me down for a November 5th D.O.B as well. Like another poster suggested (can't recall who, sorry!) I like the idea of Jessa having excruciating labour pains on her own birthday :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: (but do hope she has a safe labour and healthy baby and mom at the end of it, in other words, not at all like Jill's)

Birthdates update thru Ursula: about 4 were skipped:

edited: forgot me! October 25, girl.

Birth Date

October 15: Gobbles

October 17: halcionne

October 25: tintina

October 23: PegBundyOfFundies

October 29: Bugaboo

October 30: Duggor, HereticHick, Alexa

October 31: SorenaJ, busdrivingmom, clueliss, jiggleromp, Quiverfull of cats, Four is Enough, frugalitymom, Rescinded and Mended, HeadshipRegent, Pandora Spocks, ADoyle90815, Maleficent, Chubbi

November 1: SportsgalAnnie, Fascinated, MayMay1123, nst

November 2: busdrivingmom

November 3: DuggarsTheEndIsNear, OddlyAmused, Walking Cat Bed, Rachel333

November 4: Londish, for_the_Kitties, Sydney Fox, 19 cats and counting

November 5: sadiZ, Toomuchtimeonmyhands, AngelGirl881, Ursula

November 6: Fundie Bunny

November 7: FearLyss, morri

November 8: Mabel

November 9: Chubbi

November 10: saguarosally

November 11: tabitha2, RabbitKM

November 13: azombieatemyshoelace

Can I change my name vote from BeautifulMajesticPearl to CrispAutumnNightInTheArkansasOzarks ?

I don't think Jessa is NEARLY as big as the People (HIGHLY PHOTOSHOPPED) picture is making her look yet. So I think they'll have an average sized baby. Izzy was huge because Derick is VERY tall. Well, at least that's what I assume. It could just be that Duggar females make big babies, in which case look out for your vag, Jessa! I mean, for another example, John Webster is also super tall and Alyssa ended up with only a 6lb 11oz girl. Alyssa is very petite though so maybe her genes took over.

Anyway, Ben is only average in height, so that might work in Jessa's favour. Or not. Every woman and every pregnancy is different!

I'm not going to guess sex or name but put me down for a November 5th D.O.B as well. Like another poster suggested (can't recall who, sorry!) I like the idea of Jessa having excruciating labour pains on her own birthday :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: (but do hope she has a safe labour and healthy baby and mom at the end of it, in other words, not at all like Jill's)

I think Alyssa may have also ended up with a smaller baby because she probably eats a lot better than Jill (or any Duggar with, maybe, the exception of Jana). I don't see Alyssa as one to be going out to eat at places like CB on a regular basis and sticking with healthier options when she does go out. Jessa seems to eat better than Jill, but she's still eating out at CB and Chick Fil A a lot. How you eat before and during your pregnancy is a really important factor in the fetal size.

I'm actually gonna play this time. I'm thinking girl, Penelope Michelle, on November 7th. Apologies if someone has already guessed this name, I haven't had a chance to read the thread yet.

I think it will be a girl and that they will go with a trendy or hipster name. I think she will give birth on November 1.

Hmmm... I'm gonna go with a girl born on October 24th. And for the name, possibly something biblical? I could see her using something like Eden (though I might just be particular to that name :D )

I'm guessing she will have the baby on October 27th (I think she is further along then what they are saying, by about a week or so.)

I'm guessing it's a girl and it will be called Aubrey Grace.

Hmmm... I'm gonna go with a girl born on October 24th. And for the name, possibly something biblical? I could see her using something like Eden (though I might just be particular to that name :D )

Woo! Team Eden! lol

The baby will be born just before midnight on 10/30, narrowly avoiding the evil heathen holiday. Jessa will have a ridiculously short and easy labor and vaginal birth, causing Jill to spontaneously combust with jealousy.

It will be a girl, I don't think I'm going to hazard a guess on the name, but they will use it to make an obnoxious political statement.

I think it's kind of silly to guess dates and genders at this point, but I think that Jessa won't have any quirky name games going on. Straight English Christian names - William, Elizabeth, Mary, Paul. Nothing too trendy, weird, or political.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived