IGNORED

The Baby Seewald Name, Date, Etc guesses - MERGED

VelociRapture

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really, people keep guessing my name of Rebecca and I can't spell my name or otherwise they might take my spelling. And I can't really have people tracking me down because it is really possible with my first name.

All the OT possibilities but I would love them to have a Genesis! It would be the beginning of their litter....

Yeah, ain't no way in hell this child is going to be born on Halloween. November first, all saints day, or better yet her birthday of the 4th would be a triumph for her perfectionist nature

How about Rachel? Jewish how they like :D

No offense to any one who likes/has guessed the name but I really think Sarah is on the boring side based on who we are talking about. It is a great name, and all, but I think Benessa will go with something a bit flashier.

FTR, I have no actual name guesses yet, I just joked that twins Paris and Roman would be funny (and also cute, :embarrassed: IMO). But I doubt it is twins. You can leave me on there as suggesting it, if you want, though ;)

Edited to add.... Paris Lauren and Roman Paul would be great combos (this is bringing out the name nerd in me, haha)

I'm thinking something along the lines of David, Gideon or Tobias.

They will rule out J, M, and hopefully S.

Maybe even B, because she does not seem to want to follow any traditional-seeming things, (like wedding cake) like naming kids after the father.

I'm on the girl side, but Gideon seems like a good guess for a boy.

Baby Benessa predictions:

She'll have a live televised birth on the Tuesday at 8pm at the end of October where she will scowl the entire time while telling us how "blessed" she is. It will have to be a boy so they can reuse all of the Dillard decorations and clothes again. Conveniently, Jill will also take that opportunity to announce she is pregnant with another Jesus baby and end up stealing the VSE.

Ben's mother will look on in horror as Jim Bob will hump Michelle to celebrate. Jana will roll her eyes and add baby Izzy to her growing foster child collection.

Baby Benessa predictions:

She'll have a live televised birth on the Tuesday at 8pm at the end of October where she will scowl the entire time while telling us how "blessed" she is. It will have to be a boy so they can reuse all of the Dillard decorations and clothes again. Conveniently, Jill will also take that opportunity to announce she is pregnant with another Jesus baby and end up stealing the VSE.

Ben's mother will look on in horror as Jim Bob will hump Michelle to celebrate. Jana will roll her eyes and add baby Izzy to her growing foster child collection.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Boy. BinBob Jr. October 23rd. I can see Jessa opting for a vanity c-section. For whatever reason I just cannot see Ms. Priss in the throes of natural labor and birth.

Maybe a c section would be a good excuse for her to limit family size. Jessa might just utilise that to her benefit.

I just had a thought. If they name the baby after Ben but give him the middle name Robert after JB then we will have a real life BinBob

I just had a thought. If they name the baby after Ben but give him the middle name Robert after JB then we will have a real life BinBob

I, for one, fervently hope that god lays it on their hearts to do that.

I didn't see this an posted my guesses in the other thread.

A baby boy born on 11/7. I want him to be named Binjermin, ha.

I mentioned boy and a Halloween birthday in the pregnancy thread.

But for a name, I vote for something that both Jessa and Ben think is profound, but in reality sounds oblivious and a bit ridiculous, like Christian Paris or Paris Christian Seewald. Makes it sound like the poor kid will grow up to be a French missionary. :lol:

I, for one, fervently hope that god lays it on their hearts to do that.

I seriously just almost spat water across my office. Boy, would my co-workers have been confused. :cracking-up:

I'm more curious how they're gonna reveal the Ginder. Oooh.. if it's a girl they can use the pink candy left over from Jill's reveal? Or did they use that for M4?

Also curious if they're gonna go with a theme for the names.... and still REALLY curious how they're gonna financially support themselves in the long run.

Allow me to direct your attention to my updated guess for a girl's name: Austina Pearl. Apparently, Austina is a girl's name in Latin meaning, "Majestic". :lol: That, ladies and gentlemen, is the only valid option for a girl they have.

Also, I've updated the list as best I can. Once we find out additional details on this blessed event, I will start cutting down the categories. If they announce the SEX and you guessed the wrong SEX then feel free to add your guesses for names for the correct SEX (if I type it in capitol letters three times will Gothard appear before me and lecture about foot fetishes?)

Boy

Artdecades, ViolaSebastian, Fascinated, SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Dandruff, lascuba, JHeathen, PegBundyOfFundies, artdecades, Walking Cat Bed, fabkiwi06, FearLyss, Rescinded and Mended

Girl

Arrowoftruth, Fundiebunny, Velocirapture, Firiel, bekkah, sadiZ, tulip, iknowright, kak, Angelic83, SorenaJ, clueliss, busdrivingmom, Duggor, Londish, Quiverfull of cats, for_the_Kitties, Bugaboo, Four is Enough, SportsgalAnnie, DuggarsTheEndIsNear, OddlyAmused, RabbitKM, frugalitymom, katiekins, FundieFarmer

Twins

amers, LongDogMom, bekkah, Gobbles, busdrivingmom, Walking Cat Bed, sadiZ

Girl Name Guesses

Grace London: Bugaboo

Austina Pearl: Velocirapture

Selah: bekkah, busdrivingmom

Sarah: bekkah, Fundiebunny

Blessa Paris: iknowright

Raychelle: amers

Shauna/Shawna: jerkit

Paress: Arrowoftruth

Paris: sadiZ

Makiya: clueliss

Rebecca: busdrivingmom

Bridget: SportsgalAnnie

Eden: DuggarsTheEndIsNear

Sarah Faith: OddlyAmused

Rachel: tabitha2

Roxy: RabbitKM

Paris Lauren: sadiZ

Rebecca Lauren: SassyPants

Boy Name Guesses

Benjermin Jr.: ViolaSebastian

Christian: Fascinated

Pawl: amers

Wade Benjamin: Dandruff

Roman: sadiZ

Ezekiel James: Walking Cat Bed

Isaiah Michael: Walking Cat Bed

Roman Paul: sadiZ

Gideon: kak

Binjermin: FearLyss

Christian Paris: Rescinded and Mended

Birth Date

October 15: Gobbles

October 23: PegBundyOfFundies

October 29: Bugaboo

October 30: Duggor

October 31: SorenaJ, clueliss, jiggleromp, Quiverfull of cats, Four is Enough, frugalitymom, Rescinded and Mended

November 1: SportsgalAnnie, Fascinated

November 3: DuggarsTheEndIsNear, OddlyAmused, Walking Cat Bed

November 4: Londish, for_the_Kitties

November 5: sadiZ

November 7: FearLyss

November 11: tabitha2, RabbitKM

Whenever Jessa (I mean, "NST") decides to go into labor: Velocirapture

My guess is a girl and she'll make her magical debut on none other than 10/31! The day of magic, witches and the devil. /sarcasm but I'm sure they don't celebrate Halloween for those very reasons.

Name will be Bessa.

Adding myself to the girl list. No due date or name guesses just yet. Would be hilarious if it happens on Halloween though. :lol:

Boy

Artdecades, ViolaSebastian, Fascinated, SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Dandruff, lascuba, JHeathen, PegBundyOfFundies, artdecades, Walking Cat Bed, fabkiwi06, FearLyss, Rescinded and Mended

Girl

Arrowoftruth, Fundiebunny, Velocirapture, Firiel, bekkah, sadiZ, tulip, iknowright, kak, Angelic83, SorenaJ, clueliss, busdrivingmom, Duggor, Londish, Quiverfull of cats, for_the_Kitties, Bugaboo, Four is Enough, SportsgalAnnie, DuggarsTheEndIsNear, OddlyAmused, RabbitKM, frugalitymom, katiekins, FundieFarmer, justmy2cents

Twins

amers, LongDogMom, bekkah, Gobbles, busdrivingmom, Walking Cat Bed, sadiZ

Girl Name Guesses

Grace London: Bugaboo

Austina Pearl: Velocirapture

Selah: bekkah, busdrivingmom

Sarah: bekkah, Fundiebunny

Blessa Paris: iknowright

Raychelle: amers

Shauna/Shawna: jerkit

Paress: Arrowoftruth

Paris: sadiZ

Makiya: clueliss

Rebecca: busdrivingmom

Bridget: SportsgalAnnie

Eden: DuggarsTheEndIsNear

Sarah Faith: OddlyAmused

Rachel: tabitha2

Roxy: RabbitKM

Paris Lauren: sadiZ

Rebecca Lauren: SassyPants

Boy Name Guesses

Benjermin Jr.: ViolaSebastian

Christian: Fascinated

Pawl: amers

Wade Benjamin: Dandruff

Roman: sadiZ

Ezekiel James: Walking Cat Bed

Isaiah Michael: Walking Cat Bed

Roman Paul: sadiZ

Gideon: kak

Binjermin: FearLyss

Christian Paris: Rescinded and Mended

Birth Date

October 15: Gobbles

October 23: PegBundyOfFundies

October 29: Bugaboo

October 30: Duggor

October 31: SorenaJ, clueliss, jiggleromp, Quiverfull of cats, Four is Enough, frugalitymom, Rescinded and Mended

November 1: SportsgalAnnie, Fascinated

November 3: DuggarsTheEndIsNear, OddlyAmused, Walking Cat Bed

November 4: Londish, for_the_Kitties

November 5: sadiZ

November 7: FearLyss

November 11: tabitha2, RabbitKM

Whenever Jessa (I mean, "NST") decides to go into labor: Velocirapture

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived