IGNORED

The Baby Seewald Name, Date, Etc guesses - MERGED

VelociRapture

If you've ventured into this thread then chances are high that you've already seen that Jesus decided to open Jessa's womb for a blessing. The other thread was really busy, so I decided to start this one to keep track of the various polls we have going:

Boy

Artdecades, ViolaSebastian, Fascinated, SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Dandruff

Girl

Arrowoftruth, Fundiebunny, Velocirapture, Firiel, bekkah, sadiZ, tulip, iknowright, kak, Angelic83

Twins

amers, LongDogMom, bekkah, Gobbles

Girl Name Guesses

Pearl: Velocirapture

Selah: bekkah

Sarah: bekkah, Fundiebunny

Blessa: iknowright

Raychelle: amers

Shauna/Shawna: jerkit

Paress: Arrowoftruth

Paris: sadiZ

Boy Name Guesses

Benjermin Jr.: ViolaSebastian

Jerusalem: Fascinated

Pawl: amers

Wade Benjamin: Dandruff

Roman: sadiZ

Birth Date

October 15: Gobbles

Whenever Jessa (I mean, "NST") decides to go into labor: Velocirapture

If anyone else wants to help keep tabs on this list feel free to do so!

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy

Artdecades, ViolaSebastian, Fascinated, SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Dandruff, lascuba

Girl

Arrowoftruth, Fundiebunny, Velocirapture, Firiel, bekkah, sadiZ, tulip, iknowright, kak, Angelic83

Twins

amers, LongDogMom, bekkah, Gobbles

Girl Name Guesses

Selah: bekkah

Blessa Paris: iknowright

Boy Name Guesses

Christian: Fascinated

Birth Date

My guess on DOB is 11/5...

because that would mean Blessa goes into labor on her birthday....

Hoping for this might make me slightly evil, but I don't care :nenner:

Boy: Artdecades, ViolaSebastian,Fascinated, Shewhomustnotbenamed

Girl: Arrowoftruth, Fundiebunny, Velocirapture, Firiel, bekkah, Sassypants, sadiZ, iknowright, jerkit

I thought those were naming suggestions, and I couldn't understand why everyone were suggesting their own username, and then I got confused, but then I realised.. Oh.

I think the SEX (not gender, but for the sake of the poor kid, I hope it's cis) of the baby will be female and I hope she is born on October 31st or some other super heathen day, or like, an important catholic day.

I thought those were naming suggestions, and I couldn't understand why everyone were suggesting their own username, and then I got confused, but then I realised.. Oh.

I think the SEX (not gender, but for the sake of the poor kid, I hope it's cis) of the baby will be female and I hope she is born on October 31st or some other super heathen day, or like, an important catholic day.

Well, her due date is All Saints Day, a holy day of obligation for American Catholics. :lol:

I'm going with

Girl

girl name Makiya (because I remember the whole vote on Jordyn-Grace Makiya name bit and seem to remember a certain future buddy was behind that middle name)

boy name - eh - Ben jr.

DOB: 10/31/2015 because it just somehow seems fitting that the new one really be born on an 'evil' holiday.

I go with twin girls, born 10/31, really mess with them. Or 11/2, All Souls Day, another big one for Catholics. Definitely a hospital birth for Jessa.

For names, something like Selah Paris and Rebecca Blessa. Also, different spellings of the names since they will never have to correct their teachers.

I posted this in the other thread but it bears repeating here (mods delete if you wish)

My guess is they'll go with trendy, yet Biblical names (since they wear their religion on their sleeves).

For girls-- Hannah, Delilah, Chloe (which I had no idea was a Biblical name until Google), Sarah, Leah, Rebekah/Rebecca, Eve/Eva/Ava, Elizabeth/Elisabeth, Grace (not Biblical but a virtue name)

For boys--- Adam, Ben Jr, Daniel, Gabriel, Luke, Levi, Noah, Paul, Samuel, Stephen, Thomas

Another prediction. They'll leave off J and M names (for first names). Not sure if they'll do a letter or not

I posted this in the other thread but it bears repeating here (mods delete if you wish)

My guess is they'll go with trendy, yet Biblical names (since they wear their religion on their sleeves).

For girls-- Hannah, Delilah, Chloe (which I had no idea was a Biblical name until Google), Sarah, Leah, Rebekah/Rebecca, Eve/Eva/Ava, Elizabeth/Elisabeth, Grace (not Biblical but a virtue name)

For boys--- Adam, Ben Jr, Daniel, Gabriel, Luke, Levi, Noah, Paul, Samuel, Stephen, Thomas

Another prediction. They'll leave off J and M names (for first names). Not sure if they'll do a letter or not

I think the biblical names are probably the right way to go to guess for these two...hopefully they realize that naming a child with an "S" first name will result in the initials being "S.S." and that's a Bad thing.

Edited to add: Hmmm...Ben's initials are BS...how suitable...LOL.

I'm guessing a girl, based on nothing other than wanting her to have a girl. And I'm guessing she will deliver late, too, I would say Nov 4, because isn't that Jessa's birthday?

I'm going to guess girl for the baby's sex. I hope the kid is born on Halloween. I'll have to give more thought about what these two twits will name the baby.

Jessa was the one who came up with jodryn-mikaya, so something popular.

girl, due on 11/4, Sophia, Olivia, or Tabitha

if it is a boy, she'll probably go with liam or noah or another trendy name.

I think it's a girl. Just a hunch she'll go early, so I am speculating October 29, and I think she will be named Grace London.

I'm thinking something along the lines of David, Gideon or Tobias.

They will rule out J, M, and hopefully S.

Maybe even B, because she does not seem to want to follow any traditional-seeming things, (like wedding cake) like naming kids after the father.

For a girl: Ava, Grace, Sophia

For a boy: Aidan, Zachary, Ethan

Born November 11.A normal uncomplicated birth in a hospital.

Put me down for a girl please.

Girl, singleton, 6.5 pounds.

Name: something Old Testament: Sarah, Rebekah..

Born in birthing center or hospital WITHOUT Jill present or with Jill only for support, not for attending the birth.

Date: October 31... as a FU to Halloween.

Epidural? Yes.

Sermon reading during labor? TBD.

Will Ben Faint? Damn skippy.

Boy. BinBob Jr. October 23rd. I can see Jessa opting for a vanity c-section. For whatever reason I just cannot see Ms. Priss in the throes of natural labor and birth.

The poll now stands as follows:

Boy

Artdecades, ViolaSebastian, Fascinated, SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Dandruff, lascuba, JHeathen, PegBundyOfFundies

Girl

Arrowoftruth, Fundiebunny, Velocirapture, Firiel, bekkah, sadiZ, tulip, iknowright, kak, Angelic83, SorenaJ, clueliss, busdrivingmom, Duggor, Londish, Quiverfull of cats, for_the_Kitties, Bugaboo, Four is Enough

Twins

amers, LongDogMom, bekkah, Gobbles, busdrivingmom

Girl Name Guesses

Grace London: Bugaboo

Selah: bekkah, busdrivingmom

Blessa Paris: iknowright

Makiya: clueliss

Rebecca: busdrivingmom

Boy Name Guesses

Christian: Fascinated

Birth Date

October 23: PegBundyOfFundies

October 29: Bugaboo

October 30: Duggor

October 31: SorenaJ, clueliss, jiggleromp, Quiverfull of cats, Four is Enough

November 4: Londish, for_the_Kitties

November 5: sadiZ

November 11: tabitha2

Please note: I fully intend on removing any items that become irrelevant if we find out the SEX of this poor child before the spawn is birthed. Also, I have only put down name guesses for people who have nailed down a one first name (if someone guessed it would be twins, then they are down twice) - same with date of birth.

girl

Bridget for the name

On her due date of Nov 1st because Jessa is super organized

In my original post I said boy named Ben Jr. or after Jim Bob.

I think its going to be one kid and giant like Jill's. I think she is going to try for a homebirth to show everyone how much better she is at everything.

I'm going to go with a girl named Eden. For birth date, I'm going to go with November 3rd. I think that Jessa won't consider a homebirth and will either opt for a birth center or hospital, with the hospital being more likely.

Please put me down for November 1st. The baby will try to come out on Oct. 31st but they will truss her up like a turkey until midnight.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived