IGNORED

Sierra Jo Dominguez (Jill and Jessa’s wedding planner)

JillyO

Hey Sierra --

Could you recycle those flamingos for one of Amy's wedding showers?

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Sierra --

Could you recycle those flamingos for one of Amy's wedding showers?

Honestly, that is the only thing I will miss about not having future 19KAC episodes. I looked forward to seeing them in storage like bunches of Xtapolapocetls, or the boys shooting at them for target practice, or Josie licking one, or Sierra wanting them all painted white for some swan theme party, or Meechelle having the LGs paint them to sell them for charity

How did I miss that she is pregnant again? I shouldn't be surprised, after all she last gave birth less than a year ago...

How did I miss that she is pregnant again? I shouldn't be surprised, after all she last gave birth less than a year ago...

Yep. And she'll probably be pregnant again by February 2016.

Is she a home birth type of person who uses a midwife? Or is she a hospital type person who goes to an ob/gyn?

Yep, I give it by February 2016 before she is pregnant again. Geez.

To have 5 kids and just 25/26... oh geez.

I know. I wonder how many she'll have by the time she's my age (34.) I can't even imagine.

I know. I wonder how many she'll have by the time she's my age (34.) I can't even imagine.

If she keeps this rate up, over a dozen. Holy cow.

My lady parts hurt thinking about it.

dont many catholics practice not using bc but dont have mega families? I grew up with a friend whose family had very strong beliefs on bc, she couldnt be my friend when I got on the pill at 16 :cray-cray:

can someone enlighten me on how they accomplish this? That said friend was only 1 of 3 kids. My parents still use bc and I am 1 of 5 kids :lol:

dont many catholics practice not using bc but dont have mega families? I grew up with a friend whose family had very strong beliefs on bc, she couldnt be my friend when I got on the pill at 16 :cray-cray:

can someone enlighten me on how they accomplish this? That said friend was only 1 of 3 kids. My parents still use bc and I am 1 of 5 kids :lol:

They use the rhythm method. Or actually abstain.

Natural Family Planning. It's basically what the Duggars do but instead of getting busy when it's the highest chances of getting pregnant they abstain.

Natural Family Planning. It's basically what the Duggars do but instead of getting busy when it's the highest chances of getting pregnant they abstain.

Hmmm, I was always told that you could get pregnant at anytime, probably just to scare me into safe sex practices though, boy did it work too

As a practicing Catholic, I have never had another Catholic tell me they were against the birth control pill and wouldn't use it. I know Catholics currently using it. Believe me, there are very few people that follow every tenant of a religion to a T. It is impossible. People do what is best for them. I go to a pretty popular Catholic Church and I have yet to see a mega family. No way has everyone perfected natural family planning to the point of have only having a few and, in some instances, one child.

As a practicing Catholic, I have never had another Catholic tell me they were against the birth control pill and wouldn't use it. I know Catholics currently using it. Believe me, there are very few people that follow every tenant of a religion to a T. It is impossible. People do what is best for them. I go to a pretty popular Catholic Church and I have yet to see a mega family. No way has everyone perfected natural family planning to the point of have only having a few and, in some instances, one child.

I'm a practicing Catholic as well, and it's really uncommon for someone to be against birth control. I believe only Plan B is against church doctrine, but I could be wrong about that (please correct me if I am.) I think some people are only opposed to it because it "could" encourage premarital sex.

Hmmm, I was always told that you could get pregnant at anytime, probably just to scare me into safe sex practices though, boy did it work too

You can only get pregnant around the time you ovulate. For a woman with a regular cycle, it's fairly easy to narrow it down to a few fertile days a month. Now if you have an irregular cycle...then it's tricky.

I have a LOT of Catholic friends and relatives. Pretty much everyone uses birth control as far as I can tell.

I'm a practicing Catholic as well, and it's really uncommon for someone to be against birth control. I believe only Plan B is against church doctrine, but I could be wrong about that (please correct me if I am.) I think some people are only opposed to it because it "could" encourage premarital sex.

The Catholic church currently opposes all birth control except natural family planning.

That said, I read somewhere that over 90% of Canadian Catholics use and support the use of BC.

I wonder how many more kids Sierra Jo will have before she drops any pretense of being a party planner? One? Two?

Her oldest need a few more years before they can be turned into babysitting J'slave clones.

I wonder how many more kids Sierra Jo will have before she drops any pretense of being a party planner? One? Two?

Her oldest need a few more years before they can be turned into babysitting J'slave clones.

If she truly idolizes Michelle's parenting methods, it's not a concern: a blanket (and the threat of violence) is all you need to control your children until they accept Jesus and fear for their eternal souls.

Her eldest three are all boys. The (so far) only girl is only 10 months old. Unless she has her boys perform womanly duties, it'll be a loooong time before she'll have groomed her own sister mom(s).

The Catholic church currently opposes all birth control except natural family planning.

That said, I read somewhere that over 90% of Canadian Catholics use and support the use of BC.

Thanks for correcting me. I would imagine that number is similar for US Catholics as well.

Her eldest three are all boys. The (so far) only girl is only 10 months old. Unless she has her boys perform womanly duties, it'll be a loooong time before she'll have groomed her own sister mom(s).

Not to worry! Johanna and Jennifer Duggar are more than old enough to be lent out to Sierra to be....FRIEND MOMS! Though it might be harder now that Josh, Admitted Child Molester and Anna are back in AR with their brood so they'll need the help of Aunt Moms. Perhaps one girl can go to Sierra and one to Anna for the time being. Mackenzie will be old enough to start Sister Moming herself in a couple of years and both Jordyn and Josie will be able to Aunt/Friend Mom by that time too. Sierra is only hosed if her family moves back to her hometown away from the free slave labour the Duggar girls can provide.

Gosh, I hope this crazy lady ends up having a few more girls for her next pregnancies because while I don't wish ANY child to be born into this life, she already has one girl and that kiddo will need the support of a sister or two or three for the next dozen kids to follow :(

Do we know a due date on baby #5?

AFAIK, she's only said that it'll be a fall baby. Since the last one was born in early September, and based on her usual spacing, I'd assume this one will come in October or maybe November.

@Ursula: They actually are in the process of moving, though I'm not sure where to. Sierra asked about rental opportunities in their hometown a couple months back, but on her most recent IG post, Joe Donaldson (the furniture store guy) says he's excited they will be moving close to him. He's in NW Arkansas, right?! Just trying to figure out if Johanna or Jenni becoming friend mom is actually a possibility. :shrug:

21o1qn4.png

By the way, there were a couple Duggars in attendance: Jinger and Joy for sure, along with a couple of littles (Jenni and I believe Johanna) and at least one M kid (Michael?).

We've reached a whole new level of insanity if "friend mom" becomes a reality.

• 1 month later...

Sierra is selling off some baby clothes, sizes 6 - 18 months according to her FB. Says this baby will be a girl, though didn't specify a due date. Was asked if that means she's not planning on more babies but answered that's not the case. Just unloading some clothes. If I was planning on having a lot more I wouldn't be unloading. It's not like boys styles change a lot in a few years.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived