IGNORED

Sierra Jo Dominguez (Jill and Jessa’s wedding planner)

JillyO

I'll try to track down the exact birthdays tomorrow. But yeah, the first one was born in 2010 and her fifth is being born in 2015, so... One about every 15 months or so seems about right. I can tell you that the girl was born in September 2014 and this one is due in November. Will try to find exact dates tomorrow for more accurate (and scary as hell) predictions. Will she trump Michelle and Kelly? Stay tuned!

Looking on her facebook, the first was around late July 2010, second is late September 2011, can't find number 3, most recent was end of august 2014, and on her facebook it said she is due like a week into November 2015.

So.. roughly 13-14 months every kid.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's getting pregnant around 6 months pp then, not many people's bodies can keep going at that pace for long. 

I meant the way she is with the kids - it seems she is more real than her own mother 

but again - Sierra  could be another Michelle - so she could be a wackydoodle - just hiding it a touch better - then Michelle- yet Jessa looks up to her - which is weird I do get that - 100% - because from a recent instagram post - she thinks of her children as chicklets and her husband posted let's keep going - so there you go :D 

I know they see every kid as a blessing but I don't see how when you hit number 5 in that span of time how you can get excited. "I'm pregnant, honey!" "Oh ok" basically like Josh reacted when Anna woke him up and she said she was pregnant again.

I'll try to track down the exact birthdays tomorrow. But yeah, the first one was born in 2010 and her fifth is being born in 2015, so... One about every 15 months or so seems about right. I can tell you that the girl was born in September 2014 and this one is due in November. Will try to find exact dates tomorrow for more accurate (and scary as hell) predictions. Will she trump Michelle and Kelly? Stay tuned!

I sort of feel like she's trying to get her own TV show.

Does her husband have a job? I remember he was worked at a church doing something but I can't recall his exact position. Didn't they move a few months ago also? Sierra probably reminds Michelle of her glory days popping out babies like it was nothing.

She's getting pregnant around 6 months pp then, not many people's bodies can keep going at that pace for long. 

Oh my god! Everything hurts and I'm tired just thinking about that! 

Does her husband have a job? I remember he was worked at a church doing something but I can't recall his exact position. Didn't they move a few months ago also? Sierra probably reminds Michelle of her glory days popping out babies like it was nothing.

I think he works at Sam's. The local furniture one, not the Walton one.

Looking on her facebook, the first was around late July 2010, second is late September 2011, can't find number 3, most recent was end of august 2014, and on her facebook it said she is due like a week into November 2015.

So.. roughly 13-14 months every kid.

Thanks for starting the sleuthing.

Here's my list:

1. Khai: Born late July 2010 (20)
  2. Daylon: Born early September 2011 (21/22)
  3. Asher: Born around February 2013 (couldn't find much about his birth or her third pregnancy, but he is 19 months older than Elly) (23)
  4. Elly Jo: Born September 1, 2014 (24)
  5. Baby #5: Due next month (26)

So per my math skills, the kids are on average 16 months apart. So far, we can't really tell a trend in fertility (the first two are super close together, then two somewhat larger gaps, and now they are really close together again), so I'll just use this 16-month average to calculate.

• #6: March 2017 (27)
  • #7: July 2018 (28)
  • #8: November 2019 (30)
  • #9: March 2021 (31)
  • #10: July 2022 (32)
  • #11: November 2023 (34)
  • #12: March 2025: (35)
  • #13: July 2026 (36)
  • #14: November 2027 (38)
  • #15: March 2029 (39)
  • #16: July 2030 (40)
  • #17: November 2031 (42)
  • #18: March 2033 (43)
  • #19: July 2034 (44)
  • #20: November 2035 (46)

As you can see, if the gaps between kids remains stable and she continues having kids until her mid-40s, then she could end up with around 19 or 20 kids, pretty much exactly like Michelle and Kelly. Of course, this calculation does not take the possibility of twins into account. *slowly backs out*

I have the exact dates if you're interested :

Khai : 30th of July 2010

Daylon : 6th September 2011

Asher : 22nd January 2013

Ellyn : 1rst September 2014

Baby Girl : Due 18th November 2015

Based on her longest gap, 19 months (I tend to go with the longest gap because she could miscarry, in some women the gaps get longer and longer as they age...), I was estimating her to have about 16 children. It could be less if her fertility declines significantly. It's very hard to predict these things. She could have Michelle and Kelly level super fertility, or she could slow down a lot as she ages.

I could barely handle my nephew when he was a year old running around, how even do you do all that while pregnant.. ugh. And her youngest is the only girl so it isn't like she can sister mom.

One of the things I worry about are these types of women killing all their children in a bout of PPD.  A la Andrea Yates- wasn't she this brand of crazy also??

PPD Is pretty common, although obviously killing your kid isn't, but when you have no respect for mental health it can take its toll. Newborns are hard just one time. Then you have them back to back to back and your hormones never get a chance to recover. Can't be happy ALL the time. 

I can barely keep up with my 2 year old. I know a lot of people with a roughly 2 year gap between kids. I often think to myself "how can anyone do THIS while also taking care of a newborn?" I certainly don't have it in me.

One of the things I worry about are these types of women killing all their children in a bout of PPD.  A la Andrea Yates- wasn't she this brand of crazy also??

PPD Is pretty common, although obviously killing your kid isn't, but when you have no respect for mental health it can take its toll. Newborns are hard just one time. Then you have them back to back to back and your hormones never get a chance to recover. Can't be happy ALL the time. 

This rather disturbing thought has also crossed my mind before. 

This rather disturbing thought has also crossed my mind before. 

The whole keep sweet mentality wouldn't help either. 

I can barely keep up with my 2 year old. I know a lot of people with a roughly 2 year gap between kids. I often think to myself "how can anyone do THIS while also taking care of a newborn?" I certainly don't have it in me.

With great difficulty, I imagine. My brothers (twins) are two years older than me. Apparently shortly after I was brought home from the hospital all three of us were crying at once and all wanted to be held. And three kids in diapers. Dear lord.

i don't understand how fundie women just pop out one baby after another.

With great difficulty, I imagine. My brothers (twins) are two years older than me. Apparently shortly after I was brought home from the hospital all three of us were crying at once and all wanted to be held. And three kids in diapers. Dear lord.

i don't understand how fundie women just pop out one baby after another.

I'm not fundie, but did have twins then 2.5 years later a singleton. It was not easy. Finally now they are 6, 6, and 3.5 it's easier.

Cor blimey, those names.

Khai:    Dothraki?

Daylon: A new waterproof polyester?

Asher:  Peter, of Peter and Gordon fame, is all I think of.

Elly Jo: A Beverly Hillbilly?

Can't wait to see what she comes up with next.

Cor blimey, those names.

It's actually Ellyn Joy, nicknamed Elly Jo. In my opinion it's a bit far-fetched to get the nickname Jo out of the name Joy, but your mileage may vary on that one.

And yes, I'm impatient for her to give birth mainly to see what on earth she comes up with this time... I really wonder where she gets her ideas from.

Cor blimey, those names.

It's actually Ellyn Joy, nicknamed Elly Jo. In my opinion it's a bit far-fetched to get the nickname Jo out of the name Joy, but your mileage may vary on that one.

And yes, I'm impatient for her to give birth mainly to see what on earth she comes up with this time... I really wonder where she gets her ideas from.

Wouldn'tit be easier to name that baby Ellie? It's a cute name and she wouldn't haveto change it. But i kinda like the names of her two last children. Maybe older and wiser?

Cor blimey, those names.

Ellyn Joy? Huh. I thought it was Ellyn Jo, like Sierra Jo. Then again, maybe Sierra's real middle name is Joy too?!

Cor blimey, those names.

Wouldn'tit be easier to name that baby Ellie? It's a cute name and she wouldn't haveto change it. But i kinda like the names of her two last children. Maybe older and wiser?

God only knows what I would have picked for names if I had kids at 20 :lol:

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived