IGNORED

Sierra Jo Dominguez (Jill and Jessa’s wedding planner)

JillyO

I was hoping they where going to do a whole episode on the decorations, preparations and the Budget of the Duggar Weddings .. I really would've loved to see Jill & Sierra buy Decorations off of Craigslist. Did JB send JD to "protect" the girls when they picked up those Sketchy CL Decorations? . I'm surprised that CL got past their Monitored Internet Program the parents use!! did Sierra get the IDEA to buy wedding decor on CL? but hey those Tree Stumps with Bible Verses printed on them were pretty nice, so I'm sure if they would had bought those Retail it would had cost a pretty penny!

But that Dessert Table at Jills wedding? Ugly & Tacky as F%! I mean they could had used something better than cookie sheets & Baking Trays to serve those Rice Crispy treats and Cookies ... they very easily & very cheaply Could had made footed trays that Ranged from 1-3 layers. Especially since they already had one 3-layer Serving Tray!!! That way they could have had a theme and a better decorated table. . Sierra defy dropped the ball on that, seems like she missed that Pinterest post!

And dont even get me Started on those Flamingos!

Not to mention the receptions were held in a church Parking lot!!! TlC should had Filmed the BBQ they had after Jill's Wedding back at The Duggar Compound !!! Wonder if Sierra planned that too?

I know the Duggars dont Dance or drink, but a church parking lot? Only dessert, no Buffet or even a salad?! U would think these women that put so much emphasis on Marriage would had used their "celebrity" to get a better Reception at some Banquet Hall or something . Instead they used it to just get cheap shoes at Famous Brands. Even on a Duggar budget Sierra should had pushed some Freebies from TLC , Instead it seems at every fundie Wedding they make their Friends "Volunteer"

But if Sierra gets her own show, even if its YT I really want to know the prices of things . I would rather watch Sierra than Cousin Famy! But SIERRA seems to eager & her peppy 'tude seems kinda fake & forced. Like she only keeps it up cuz she's trying to convince others that's the 'tude they should also have. .

9274af180ed489ac01dad224f3bc3d8e.jpg

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That episode was outright stupid. Those flamingoes looked cheap and tacky. Could someone tell me why everyone was making a huge deal about Michael getting paint on himself. They kept saying over and over again how Anna would be mad. Even Sierra said it when she first spotted him. Why didn't they put him in old clothes, surely the Duggars have small boys clothes somewhere. Also, why would Anna be that mad? Kids get dirty. They get paint on them, shit happens especially with boys, I felt like they were all very nervous and worried about Anna's reaction to the paint...she doesn't strike me as someone who'd have a temper though? She speaks like Michelle all sweet and she doesn't ever seem to lose her shit.

The whole thing stank of TLC. I mean every other fundie wedding/shower/event we've seen or heard of has featured a lot of planning. No one was in a blind panic during the run-up to the Bates' events. No one was last-minute scooping ice cream or painting lawn ornaments. It seems like TLC thinks we want to see blatantly engineered mishaps. Frankly, I don't. I would rather see them organizing and planning an event in a timely manner without all the hyperbolic nonsense. And Michael getting dirty... I think that was engineered as the "drama". I think Anna would be slightly annoyed by a messy child, but ultimately understanding. I don't think she's have a Michelle-level meltdown.

All I could think while watching them paint the flamingos - you can f'ing buy blue flamingos! For the same price at pink ones!

I'm not wild about Sierra, but I think I would have enjoyed to see her do a show where she plans fundie weddings. I know we saw a bit of it via 19KAC, but I want to know more about what goes into that kind of event. I'd like to see a more honest take on it.

I agree. That would have been interesting and could have drawn out the weddings another episode. Nobody else had shit going on. Oh well, guess we will never know now.

Congratulations Sierra Jo, on hitching your wagon to the Duggar Star--right before it exploded into nasty fireball of child molestation and national disgrace.

Karma's a bitch.

My dad liked to say Michelle was Crazy Eyes 1 and Sierra was Crazy Eyes 2. I wonder how big Sierra's crazy eyes got when the shit hit the fan?

My dad liked to say Michelle was Crazy Eyes 1 and Sierra was Crazy Eyes 2. I wonder how big Sierra's crazy eyes got when the shit hit the fan?

No no. Anna is the crazy eyes queen. Never in my life have I seen anyone's eyes bulge out as big as Anna's does. Seriously. Crazy eyes queen title goes to her. I am shocked no one else has ever noticed it.

No no. Anna is the crazy eyes queen. Never in my life have I seen anyone's eyes bulge out as big as Anna's does. Seriously. Crazy eyes queen title goes to her. I am shocked no one else has ever noticed it.

Crazy eyes trifecta it is then!

Not a trifecta. It's a Crazy Eyes Trinity.

If you have seen the new Funny or Die skit about the Duggars, they do NOT skimp on Michelle's crazy eyes. Or the matching green shirts...

I think Simple Priscilla has the craziest eyes of all.

She learned it from Anna. Or, one could say Anna picked it up from her since Priscilla is her older sister.

If you have seen the new Funny or Die skit about the Duggars, they do NOT skimp on Michelle's crazy eyes. Or the matching green shirts...

Oh my gosh. The woman portraying Michelle is excellent.

Oh my gosh. The woman portraying Michelle is excellent.

Machine gun of Christianity. Nuff said.

Sierra on the show is annoying. I do not enjoy watching her at all.

I honestly believe I could do a better job of Jessa's wedding than she did. For one, if I was unable to use powers of persuasion to convince the Duggars to treat their guests better than a parking lot reception, I would at the very least be checking the weather obsessively a week or more ahead of time.

She was frantically calling for heaters. What if it had rained? Uh yeah I definitely would have had a handle on that.

A lot of times when I watch the show I feel like TLC introduces new characters to try to liven things up. I do not believe TLC is just going along with how the Duggars live their life. I do think it is way more scripted and planned than the term "reality TV" would lead you to believe. Another way the Duggars are disingenuous.

Here's hoping this woman's presence fades away from TV.

As a wedding planner myself, I understand why her hands were probably tied with that wedding. Look at Jessa's whole attitude about it, she was cheap and did not care about anyone's opinion about it--also did not care to do any of the work herself. As a family friend, she made the most of it. I didn't do my own brother in law's wedding, but I told him to order tents for shade and he was too freakin cheap to do it and wouldn't listen to me. It was 95 degrees and no shade, people said it was the worst wedding they ever went to-- I totally agree! When you're dealing with a bride and groom that are stubborn to a fault, your hands are tied.

I find myself wondering if Sierra's business (such as it is) will suffer at all, given her close association with the Duggars. Obviously what Josh did or didn't do has nothing to do with Sierra herself but will people be less likely to do business with her after hearing she's the "Duggars' wedding planner"? :think:

I was looking through Josh's 3,000 Instagram posts last night and saw this one from a few years ago. That's a much younger looking Sierra, isn't it? I guess I assumed Anna's friendship with her was contrived for the show (in regards to the jinder reveal party/Sierra sudden appearing all the time) but they were hanging out making asses out of themselves a few years ago too.

post-12746-14452000329745_thumb.jpg

i will never understand the super cheesy smiles at anti-choice rallies/pickets/whatevers :wtf:

i will never understand the super cheesy smiles at anti-choice rallies/pickets/whatevers :wtf:

NotAChance, I just had to say...EDITH WITH GOOGLY EYES!! Yes!

Duh! Of course they're smiling, they're saving all the baybezzz!1!1!1!!! :wink-penguin:

I was looking through Josh's 3,000 Instagram posts last night and saw this one from a few years ago. That's a much younger looking Sierra, isn't it? I guess I assumed Anna's friendship with her was contrived for the show (in regards to the jinder reveal party/Sierra sudden appearing all the time) but they were hanging out making asses out of themselves a few years ago too.

I have one kid and don't have time or a sitter to be able to stand on the side of the road waving signs all day - for any political party. It makes me sad to think Jana was watching them all.

On the episode when Josh and Anna got married and settled into life as newlyweds, Anna revealed (of course) that she'd been taking pregnancy tests the past 3 months. Her eyes bulged to the moon when she found out she was pregnant. "A BAY-BBEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Okay, going to puke in the corner now. :ew:

Probably been mentioned but this person turns up everywhere. She is on a Holt family instagram post when a kid was in hospital. Mrs Sierra...Thank you type thing.

It's like a very small or large community they all have going on.

Probably been mentioned but this person turns up everywhere. She is on a Holt family instagram post when a kid was in hospital. Mrs Sierra...Thank you type thing.

It's like a very small or large community they all have going on.

Well you know the old saying.. Birds of a feather, flock together!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived