IGNORED

Sierra Jo Dominguez (Jill and Jessa’s wedding planner)

JillyO

I haven't really followed this thread all that closely. So I didn't realize (or maybe I had forgotten) that she was pregnant with #5! I just saw her 4th of July family photo on Instagram.

Her kids are 4, 3, 2, 10 months, and still in utero. I just can't even imagine. I would go insane. I just have 1 child and some day I feel I can barely handle it.

Realistically...how many kids could she end up having? 15? 20? Yikes. I hope her husband has a high paying job.

I felt the same way. Her kids are cute and all, but I just felt exhausted looking at the family pictures with 4 kids under four with her pregnant belly sticking out. She seems like she's type A and wants to do it all herself, but 5 kids under five might do her in until she can get her own buddy system going.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That show would actually be interesting! Talking about how typical events would need to be altered to fit different brand of fundie? (Haha side note: my iPad wanted to correct "fundie" to "fun Die")

The Sondra Celli for fundies

Oh god, the picture with the girl in the shorts is wearing a Simpson College Storm T-shirt. That's the college in my hometown of Indianola, Iowa.

I saw an old link to Her blog post titled "where it becomes awkward and I lose a lot of female followers" but it was no longer available and I couldn't find a way to find it. I wonder what it was about. It was from 2013 and probably about modesty or submission I guess.

I haven't really followed this thread all that closely. So I didn't realize (or maybe I had forgotten) that she was pregnant with #5! I just saw her 4th of July family photo on Instagram.

Her kids are 4, 3, 2, 10 months, and still in utero. I just can't even imagine. I would go insane. I just have 1 child and some day I feel I can barely handle it.

Realistically...how many kids could she end up having? 15? 20? Yikes. I hope her husband has a high paying job.

She seems super fertile, possibly even more fertile than J'chelle. I'd say she has the chance of having as many as 25. 15 seems like a low number the way she's going, but I suppose it also depends on her fertility as she ages. Either way, it's pretty scary.

She seems super fertile, possibly even more fertile than J'chelle. I'd say she has the chance of having as many as 25. 15 seems like a low number the way she's going, but I suppose it also depends on her fertility as she ages. Either way, it's pretty scary.

More fertile?! More babies?!

tumblr_inline_mxzb3pIToB1qma2qx_zpsb66c7943.gif

I saw an old link to Her blog post titled "where it becomes awkward and I lose a lot of female followers" but it was no longer available and I couldn't find a way to find it. I wonder what it was about. It was from 2013 and probably about modesty or submission I guess.

Please take this with a huge grain of salt:

I remember finding this on her Facebook page too, and wondering what it was. Somebody (I thought it was on this thread, but didn't see it while skimming, so maybe it was on another thread) commented that they read Sierra's blog before she scrubbed it and that post was apparently about how women should submit to their husbands' desires even while on their periods.

Like I said, I never read this blog post myself, but that is what I remember.

Yikes. These types of women scare me. And it makes me sad that they raise children with that type of nonsense. What if one of her daughters has something like vaginismus some day....will she too need to "submit" to her husband no matter what? With their beliefs, I assume so. That is so wrong.

Yikes. These types of women scare me. And it makes me sad that they raise children with that type of nonsense. What if one of her daughters has something like vaginismus some day....will she too need to "submit" to her husband no matter what? With their beliefs, I assume so. That is so wrong.

Pretty sure all medical conditions are solvable through prayer. If you aren't submitting to your husband at his will, you are not being a godly wife. If you are not being a godly wife, all of the problems in your life can be fixed by BECOMING a better, more godly, wife.

I'd like to see her answer questions about Gothard, especially since he's back on the scene again.

I remember finding this on her Facebook page too, and wondering what it was. Somebody (I thought it was on this thread, but didn't see it while skimming, so maybe it was on another thread) commented that they read Sierra's blog before she scrubbed it and that post was apparently about how women should submit to their husbands' desires even while on their periods.

Ah, ok, thanks!

The fourth post down on Sierra's instagram (the two pictures of her daughter with the weird short purple ponytail- that poor child) looks like it was taken in the TTH (the wood looks the same). So it seems that Sierra is still a :leg-humper:

So do we know if Sierra is Quiverfull? If she is I wonder if she was always that way or she changed her views when she met the Duggars

Interesting. Carthage, MO is their home town. She says they're "praying about" (of course they are) a move.

Here's a 4-bed 2.5 bath house for $120k. No pics, but there's a virtual tour. There's a huge fenced yard with a swing set.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Ca ... /?view=map

ETA: And here's a 4-bed 3-bath for $104,900. I love this one.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Ca ... ect/13_zm/

Btw, is Zillow being pissy for anyone else? It does. not. want. to. load for me. It's been this way for a couple of weeks. ETA: Nevermind, it seems to be a Firefox thing. :(

So do we know if Sierra is Quiverfull? If she is I wonder if she was always that way or she changed her views when she met the Duggars

Don't know if she's ever professed to be quiverfull (but the Duggars don't apply that label to themselves either, do they?), but they plan to "have as many children as God blesses them with," if that is what you are asking. And she says they decided this before they got married, which was presumably way before she met the Duggars.

This makes me want to :angry-banghead:

They practically encourage marital rape. This is ridiculous.

She's definitely agreeing with Michelle there, though not with the Old Testament. :roll:

Here's a 4-bed 2.5 bath house for $120k. No pics, but there's a virtual tour. There's a huge fenced yard with a swing set.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Ca ... /?view=map

ETA: And here's a 4-bed 3-bath for $104,900. I love this one.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Ca ... ect/13_zm/

Btw, is Zillow being pissy for anyone else? It does. not. want. to. load for me. It's been this way for a couple of weeks. ETA: Nevermind, it seems to be a Firefox thing. :(

I am so jealous of housing affordability in the U.S. We are looking at a 1.7 million home and it's not even that amazing. And needs a new kitchen.

http://www.domain.com.au/for-sale/1-lee ... 3705?sp=10

I can't even imagine being able to afford a house that expensive. I often wonder what people do for a living when they can afford houses like that. But maybe jobs in other countries just pay a shit-ton more money or something. I am in Nebraska and most people I know live in houses in the $150,000 - $250,000 range. Though I do know some in cheaper and some in more expensive ones as well. Most recently a friend of mine bought a house over $1 million but she and her husband are both doctors. I love looking at houses on real estate sites (NERD ALERT) and I was just looking at local ones tonight and daydreaming about which one I'd pick if we had lots of money. Most of my favorites fall in the $600,000 range or so. Which is a LOT more than we could ever afford, unfortunately. I don't even want to think about what kind of crappy place we'd have to live in if we were in another country (or even another part of the U.S.)

I am so jealous of housing affordability in the U.S. We are looking at a 1.7 million home and it's not even that amazing. And needs a new kitchen.

http://www.domain.com.au/for-sale/1-lee ... 3705?sp=10

Australia is expensive, but I wouldn't compare Coogee to anywhere in Arkansas (or SW MO Carthage). It's more comparable to Manhattan and Hermosa Beaches in Los Angeles, CA. So hopefully that makes you feel better.

I will say, one of things that always amazed me was paying big coin for a house that doesn't have parking like some of those big houses in Paddington.

I'm thinking of an Arkansas equivalent in Australia. Maybe Dubbo? Or outskirts of Dubbo. Or Tamworth area.

Manhattan? No way. My husband lived there for a few years and I've been several times.

Maybe more like San Diego?

Don't know Hermosa beaches so can't comment

How do people afford it? Have huge mortgages and no lives ha ha ! Actually we wonder that ourselves.

Manhattan? No way. My husband lived there for a few years and I've been several times.

Maybe more like San Diego?

Don't know Hermosa beaches so can't comment

How do people afford it? Have huge mortgages and no lives ha ha ! Actually we wonder that ourselves.

Just want to confirm that we are both talking about Manhattan Beach, CA and not Manhattan, NY. When I said "Manhattan and Hermosa Beaches, CA" I meant Manhattan Beach, CA and Hermosa Beach, CA. Just want to make sure we are on the same page. Sorry for being a lazy typist...

San Diego is the 2nd largest city in CA. I'm not sure I would compare it to a suburb. Maybe the Pacific Beach part of San Diego? La Jolla (north San Diego) has some 1 million plus houses probably closer 2-3m+, and they are older, but there might be a couple steals in there. What can I say location, location, location is pretty universal.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived