IGNORED

Duggar Property

snickerz

To experiencedd, save your screen caps as jpegs and upload them on tinypic or photobucket hosting sites and then send those files or urls to the NE. For the deed, try to capture the deed in parts and then upload those to a hosting site and then send the files or urls.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Send to Michael K at d-listed! He'd eat this up with a spoon!

Oh that is so totally already done!

8-)

RadarOnline and TMZ are good ideas too. If TMZ has been contacted, they will probably find the records easily mainly because Harvey Levin is also a lawyer and he probably knows to find certain things and read certain records. Michael at d-listed will eat this up with spoon and he will possibly contacted people in the media.

Another site that should be contacted is smokingun.

I did Radar, the woman who wrote the expose on Quiverful, Jeff Sharlet who wrote The Family, Joe McGinnis. I'll move to smoking gun next.

TY Hive.

I submitted a synopsis and a link to this thread to Radar too, as apparently they have covered Duggar stuff in the past. I have to say, it would be nice if the Duggars were exposed as the hypocrites and frauds that they are if only for the fact that it will give defenders reason to question all the other garbage they spew.

And this would not look good for Santorum. He'd have to drop the Duggars pretty damn quick, or risk being exposed for his own bullshitting.

Once the story gets broken, let's link this shit as widely as possible and try and get it viral. Reddit will adore this.

While we're busy toppling empires here, maybe someone could do some digging into the finances of Gothard??? Pretty Please???

Is his "Institute" a non-profit? If so, I can pull their 990s from the past few years and see what he makes.

It'll be pretty interesting to see what kind of cover story they come up with to avoid the fall-out of this one. Anyone have any predictions? :lol:

If the NE guys can't see why the headline "Debt-Free" Duggars' $4.5 million mortage!" would sell papers, he's not very good at his job.

I'm in a email convo with Max from TMZ right now............

I've sent him the links - should I also mention FJ or should I just let it ride on the details I have given him? He seems pretty interested in it......but then again; slow gossip news day.

edited - I sent it to usweekly as well and am waiting to hear back. I doubt it - they fawn all over 19K&C and Teen Mom (2)

I'm in a email convo with Max from TMZ right now............

I've sent him the links - should I also mention FJ or should I just let it ride on the details I have given him? He seems pretty interested in it......but then again; slow gossip news day.

edited - I sent it to usweekly as well and am waiting to hear back. I doubt it - they fawn all over 19K&C and Teen Mom (2)

I think for now don't mention FJ. I think wait to see what other FJers think.

i wonder if it would be easier to start a blog just to publish the documents rather than send files. they can be added as JPEGs and viewed easily.

in mississippi, car taxes are based on the value of the car until the 9th year, then it stays the same as long as you have the car. my 2001 hit the cut-off point this year, my tags will never be more than $38 for as long as i keep the car- wonder how much longer it will run! the taxes on a brand new car for the first year can cost several thousand dollars.

tennessee has a set tax for vehicles, so whether its a 1996 cavalier or a 2012 escalade, the tag is the same price. you would only pay taxes the first year.

i think the issue here is that josh and anna use those cars from his lot as their personal fleet. with dealer plates, they are to be used only in the pursuit of business- like test drives- and not for any other use.

i have a contact at "inside edition" tv show who would love to hear about this burden of debt that jim bob has shouldered for so long, while spouting "buy used- save the difference". i'll have to dig up his email address and send him a note to determine his interest.

edited to add you should tweet harvey levin to get with max on the duggar issue. remember, he's a lawyer!

Ok I emailed Fire Dog Lake too.

The guy from the Enq. is still hot for this. Calls and emails from him waiting for the docs. The Hive is working on getting me printable docs and I'm ignoring him.

Constance-the guy from the Enq was nominated for a Pulitzer :lol:

In the mean time some fricking fundy rings my door bell. I do not open it. I just ask who it is. He says 'so and so'. I said I don't know you I'm not opening my door. What do you want. He says he want to tell me about Jebsus. Why me????? After he leaves I find a Chick tract in my screen door.

Ok so from my posts this a.m. you can guess I'm not a twitter or facebook kinda person or a member of the TechnoHive. How do we make this accurate and viral? I figure we throw enough shit against the wall some will stick. I'm willing to write a concise summary of the documents maybe with an email back to one of my side addresses, for clarification (not the real one I've been using with media) if folks want to twitter it.

What say the Hive?

simplysweet, you're emailing with Max??? OMG....

I wouldn't mention FJ. Outsiders won't get it. Just focus on the details - unless he specifically asks where you got the info.

If NE, TMZ, SG or any other site publishes this story it will go viral on its own. If they do publish, I will post links to my FB and I will post links on various forums.

Ok I emailed Fire Dog Lake too.

The guy from the Enq. is still hot for this. Calls and emails from him waiting for the docs. The Hive is working on getting me printable docs and I'm ignoring him.

Constance-the guy from the Enq was nominated for a Pulitzer :lol:

In the mean time some fricking fundy rings my door bell. I do not open it. I just ask who it is. He says 'so and so'. I said I don't know you I'm not opening my door. What do you want. He says he want to tell me about Jebsus. Why me????? After he leaves I find a Chick tract in my screen door.

Ok so from my posts this a.m. you can guess I'm not a twitter or facebook kinda person or a member of the TechnoHive. How do we make this accurate and viral? I figure we throw enough shit against the wall some will stick. I'm willing to write a concise summary of the documents maybe with an email back to one of my side addresses, for clarification (not the real one I've been using with media) if folks want to twitter it.

What say the Hive?

did you get my mail?

It'll be pretty interesting to see what kind of cover story they come up with to avoid the fall-out of this one. Anyone have any predictions? :lol:

Sure. They'll quote the Bible. "Marvel not that the world hates you"

They'll say they knew that "persecution" for their beliefs would come. And of course, they'll have to love them that persecute them, won't they? Who needs some love?

Blisterine, are you from MS?

i was a hippie with my parents until the age of 3, lived in tennessee 32 years and have lived in mississippi for 11 years.

can any homeskoolers guess how old i am?

So, here's the "smoking gun" document:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid= ... k&hl=en_US

(I sent experiencedd all the docs from my windows machine)

I'm not sure its showing a mortgage - I think its showing that Bell Cow owned the property, went into default, and the duggars picked it up at auction for 4.5 million.

that's disapointing... still where did they get 4,5 million dollars???

Archived