IGNORED

Duggar Property

snickerz

This is amazing ... good work, everyone! Funny thing, I would have found the Duggars a lot more realistic had they told the truth up front, instead of trying to spin this buy used and save the difference for 21 people story.

I have never really found the Duggars to be realistic. They like presenting themselves as a certain way when they aren't that way. Most of the time, they have tried hard to make it seem like they have managed to have food and clothing for their kids on their own, but in reality they received help from various people prior to getting a show with TLC. Boob and Mullet admitted in interviews a few years ago, that they used to receive clothing donations from people and that the church they used to attend also helped them with food. There was another interview in 2009 or 2010 in which they said viewers of the show were sending them things for the kids.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the 4.5 mil seems pretty high for their house. what did they buy to need that much money?

Yeah, what exactly was it for? Even if it was a company who had the debt, that still goes against what they have been saying. In that video they imply that they paid off all their debts, even the business ones, a long time ago and haven't gotten into anymore since then.

While we're busy toppling empires here, maybe someone could do some digging into the finances of Gothard??? Pretty Please???

While we're busy toppling empires here, maybe someone could do some digging into the finances of Gothard??? Pretty Please???

Gothard crows to his followers about how he lives on like $800 a month and is often seen diving around in an old POS car. Of course, he leaves out the million dollar houses he lives in, the private planes, etc, because they technically all belong to ATI. JB learned everything at the master's feet.

Well the guy from the Enquirer says he cannot get the AR web to open docs. I sent him files of the deeds, says he can't open those. Any suggestions from the Hive?

Right now, I'm thinking I'm willing to cough up some money for a title search, write the story and peddle it. Really, why is this so fucking hard NE?

Well the guy from the Enquirer says he cannot get the AR web to open docs. I sent him files of the deeds, says he can't open those. Any suggestions from the Hive?

Right now, I'm thinking I'm willing to cough up some money for a title search, write the story and peddle it. Really, why is this so fucking hard NE?

do some screen shots.... why wouldn't he able to open them?

Host them ona file hoster...

Right now send him some screen shots. I know the links for the most part did not work for me either. best way to test the links is to open anotehr browser and paste them and make sure.

If Josh or one of his buddies does read here, he'll be paying the delinquent tax online in about 5 seconds. So someone at least needs to grab a screen shot of that before it disappears.

do some screen shots.... why wouldn't he able to open them?

Host them ona file hoster...

Sophie I don't know a single thing about a file hoster or how to take a screen shot.

The Duggars own several pieces of commercial real-estate which they rent out. The 4.5 million might be a total of their home, plus all the rental properties,

If you have a PC that has Vista or Windows 7, try to find the snip tool through the control panel or google Windows snip tool. If you are using a Mac, go to utlities and find the grab tool.

Josh having deliquent taxes isn't too much of a scandal, but the real scandal is the 4.5 million dollar loan and there are still ways to get proof of that.

As far as the 4.5 mil for the house, remember that they not only built the place but had it completely kitted out with that industrial kitchen (yes, used, but still not cheap), twisty slides, media rooms, furniture, laundry appliances, etc etc etc...

Looks like Michelle might have to go back to making her own laundry detergent soon. I'll break out the violins.

I have never really found the Duggars to be realistic. They like presenting themselves as a certain way when they aren't that way. Most of the time, they have tried hard to make it seem like they have managed to have food and clothing for their kids on their own, but in reality they received help from various people prior to getting a show with TLC. Boob and Mullet admitted in interviews a few years ago, that they used to receive clothing donations from people and that the church they used to attend also helped them with food. There was another interview in 2009 or 2010 in which they said viewers of the show were sending them things for the kids.

I didn't know about donations from viewers, but it totally makes sense. I'm sure this tax thing is just the beginning and I have to admit, I'm looking forward to this house of cards falling.

I didn't know about donations from viewers, but it totally makes sense. I'm sure this tax thing is just the beginning and I have to admit, I'm looking forward to this house of cards falling.

To be honest, I'm kind of surprised TLC evidently had no idea that the Duggars had an enormous mortgage and still claimed to be debt free, expecially since the information is public. Nobody ever checked up on their claims? And, if they knew, they didn't tell the Duggars to cut back on the bullshit? Hmmm.

To be honest, I'm kind of surprised TLC evidently had no idea that the Duggars had an enormous mortgage and still claimed to be debt free, expecially since the information is public. Nobody ever checked up on their claims? And, if they knew, they didn't tell the Duggars to cut back on the bullshit? Hmmm.

I think there might be a possibility that TLC knows about the mortgage, but has kept that detail hidden. Broadcast and cable networks are known to hide things about the stars of both scripted shows and reality shows. Several years ago, VH1 made a documentary about the secrets of reality show and there several incidents in which networks lied about certain things or kept details hidden.

I think the viewers that sent donations are probably conservative Christians who think the Duggars are just wholesome sweet Christians. They probably viewed their donations/gifts to the kids as love offerings. The Duggars have never completely supported their children on their own and I agree a lot of things make sense because of the donations. I'm also looking to forward to seeing the house of cards fall. I think if this hits the mainstream press, the Duggars won't be able to rehab their reputation. I can see some of their fans ditching them.

Write it up and submit it as a diary to Daily Kos. From there it can be shared to Facebook, and other social media sites, by anyone. Be a shame if it went viral and the blowback hit Santourm :whistle:

Ok this is fucked, I cannot get the whole document can someone with Mac exp pm me. I'll give you my phone # and we can walk this through???

What exactly is the problem?

What exactly is the problem?

Ok the upside is I learned how to screen capture on a MAC and to copy it to the email body. I cannot capture the full miro fiche of the deed I can only capture a portion. The guy at the Enquirer says he cannot open the links I sent him for the documents, I can but I'm MAC. He is insisting I copy the documents to him. So I dont know wtf is going on.

I pushed send. Fact is all this stuff is public record that the Duggars can't hide.

I'm thinking that this should be 'seeded' on some other venues. Like the Discovery channel forums. Something like 'why is the NE looking into the Duggars real estate transactions?'

FG: The deed was transferred in 9/2009 :D

Send to Michael K at d-listed! He'd eat this up with a spoon!

Ok the upside is I learned how to screen capture on a MAC and to copy it to the email body. I cannot capture the full miro fiche of the deed I can only capture a portion. The guy at the Enquirer says he cannot open the links I sent him for the documents, I can but I'm MAC. He is insisting I copy the documents to him. So I dont know wtf is going on.

If you post a link to the docs I'll give it a try.

How about RadarOnline? Not sure if they've covered the Duggars in the past but they broke some pretty big stories in the past year or so.

Archived