IGNORED

Duggar Property

snickerz

Craig has A LOT of land in Springdale, Lincoln and Prairie Grove AR. What is his relationship to Kevin?

I believe they are brothers (if they're the Campbells* I'm thinking of).

*Standard disclaimer: There are many people with the last name Campbell.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg yall, this is fucking AMAZING! I just set a reminder for TMZ on my TV! *fingers crossed for the long-awaited Duggar downfall*

If TMZ ends up running with this story, I think something might be on the site by tomorrow. I can't wait for TLC to shit in their pants with this scandal. It wouldn't be first time one of the TLC families ends up in a scandal. The Roloffs had the Jeremy hate speech MySpace comments a few years ago, but in that incident the Roloffs at least owned to their son's activities and the Roloffs don't pretend to be perfect. Let's not forget Jon and Kate. If the scandal hit the press, the Duggars will make the phony Long Island Medium look good.

This scandal will bring negative press to TLC and I can see more people getting turned off the reality TV show business. A lot of people already know that reality TV show producers are shady and this will be another example of a network lying about the people on their shows.

I think the Duggars always hoped none of these things would ever come to light. They probably never really think about people do public records searches or even sites like TMZ, RadarOnline and other sites/papers looking into things. if this story breaks, the Duggars will be shitting in their pants. They will have deal with different criticisms. With the criticisms about their family size, the Duggars are ok at dealing with critics, but with this they will look like giant hypocrites and they won't know how to defend themselves.

I think the Duggars always hoped none of these things would ever come to light. They probably never really think about people do public records searches or even sites like TMZ, RadarOnline and other sites/papers looking into things.

nonetheless a bunch of free thinking wimmin sniffing them out! Great team effort!

Let's hope that DList, NQ or TMZ takes this and goes. They probably have resources greater then ours - though I doubt they have the sleuths! :dance:

the duggars won't know when the story breaks- they have to wait on amy. after all, they don't watch tv or use computer except for schoolwork. they don't watch tv. amy is the techno-link one in that family.

can you imagine what chaos when ensues when she clues them in?

I read through the thread but I don't think I quite understand yet. Did they have a mortgage or not?

Quite excited at the prospect of a Duggar expose. Good work all!

Riffledit

This whole thing is now making me want to investigate the finances of other fundie families that parrot the debt-free rhetoric. Unfortunately, I'm at the laundromat because me heathen outside-the-home job require clean work clothes, but it might be something to check out later tonight.

nonetheless a bunch of free thinking wimmin sniffing them out! Great team effort!

Let's hope that DList, NQ or TMZ takes this and goes. They probably have resources greater then ours - though I doubt they have the sleuths! :dance:

Yup, the power of the wimmin. Too bad TWIT Howard closed the 19KAC thread on TWOP. Some of those twopers if they knew about this would be digging as well. TMZ probably has contacts in various states and i wouldn't be surprised if someone in Arkansas is talking to them right now. If Boob and Mullet cry once this story has broken, they were always asking for it. They chose to have a reality show which is the gateway for people inquiring about them.

the duggars won't know when the story breaks- they have to wait on amy. after all, they don't watch tv or use computer except for schoolwork. they don't watch tv. amy is the techno-link one in that family.

can you imagine what chaos when ensues when she clues them in?

If this story breaks, TLC or Sean will probably call them right away.

They'll know when TMZ/NE/Etc. calls for a quote.

Just want to add my appreciation for all the hard work in this thread. It's yet another example of feminism destroying God's perfect plan for The Family. :roll: :lol:

Since JimBob and Michelle both have real estate licenses, it doesn't surprise me that they'd know a way to work the system. :/

An interesting addendum to those documents is that the name Campbell is well-known in IBLP/ATI circles. I'm wondering if there's a connection?

Ruth, I was wondering if anyone knew who these Campbell people were. The ATI connection is not surprising and something that should be mentioned to the media given Gothard's standing as a cult leader. That angle could be exploited as well.

true!

i guess i just have a vision of the whole brood just walking around all happy...THEN...they get the call! and life is never the same!

Ruth, I was wondering if anyone knew who these Campbell people were. The ATI connection is not surprising and something that should be mentioned to the media given Gothard's standing as a cult leader. That angle could be exploited as well.

Only Jim and Mary have RE licenses. Michelle doesn't show on the search.

They may not know when it breaks but they certainly know what's going on. Josh has to be reading here, there are way too many coincidental instagram pics being posted for him not to be lurking.

I too say thanks to all of you that work so hard on this.

Nah, Joshie lurks here. He knows.

Hopefully the end is coming, Joshie. I guess biblical principles aren't so important when they get in the way of your finances, eh? What's that saying -- "Ethics is doing the right thing when nobody's looking"..?

ETA: And congrats and well done diggers! I hope someone runs with it. I would like to see what happens when the Duggars are compared to the standards they so publically preach.

If the story breaks, things will be different for the Duggars. They will lose respect in certain fundie circles and there will be a decrease in churches, organizations etc wanting them to speak at events. Fans might send them angry letters. Jim Sammons will get negative press and I suspect dislike for them in Springdage, Tonitown will increase. They gained some haters after Mullet protested the EZ Mart's attempts to get a liquor license. This will be worse than the EZ Mart situation.

The pride goeth before the fall.

Sean Overbeeke probably lurks here as well, I wonder what his reaction will be.

I think he might already know, but he never expected anyone to find out. Reality show producers are known to keep certain things hidden. I recall people on twop were suspecting that Sean was lurking there too. I bet he lurks on various sites.

He may not have checked in here today, a Mod may want to move/change the title of this thread to keep from 'tipping them off'

It would be better if they get hit with this cold instead of having time to form excuses, IMO.

He may not have checked in here today, a Mod may want to move/change the title of this thread to keep from 'tipping them off'

It would be better if they get hit with this cold instead of having time to form excuses, IMO.

I was thinking about asking for a thread title change.

Archived