IGNORED

Duggar Property

snickerz

simplysweet, you're emailing with Max??? OMG....

I wouldn't mention FJ. Outsiders won't get it. Just focus on the details - unless he specifically asks where you got the info.

I know! I have to keep reminding myself of the goal and not beg him for a date..........

They are more excited about the 4.5 million for the house right now but he keeps wanting more financial stuff. Did we find anything else beside that houses and cars?

I am hoping that I get a call from him or Harvey - I would die and go to heaven!!!!

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, here's the "smoking gun" document:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid= ... k&hl=en_US

(I sent experiencedd all the docs from my windows machine)

I'm not sure its showing a mortgage - I think its showing that Bell Cow owned the property, went into default, and the duggars picked it up at auction for 4.5 million.

Pola - can I snag this and shoot it off to TMZ? They are drooling over this story too!

So... What kind of popcorn should I buy for us once this hits the major American/global newstations/news websites on entertainment? I was thinking of caramel.

that's disapointing... still where did they get 4,5 million dollars???

I am confused, is this showing that they weren't actually in debt? Because if so I think I will cry.

Sure. Of course, I'm dumb, and put it up on my real email account. The Free Jinger Vagina Hive will come to my rescue if I'm sued? :)

Here's the other doc that shows the shell company transferring the property to the trust for the dollar:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid= ... x&hl=en_US

(I"m not a lawyer, so don't take my word for anything here whatsoever.)

Pola - can I snag this and shoot it off to TMZ? They are drooling over this story too!

Send away, here is the story.

BellCow had the property which went into receivership due to a judgement against a member of the LLC. The property was transferred to a FDIC registered receiver ANB. Prior to its transfer the propertys estimated worth was $7mil. ANB somehow reduced that value to $4.5mil. According to the deed, the Duggars purchased the property for $1. This all happened after the Duggars house was built. Title did not pass to the Duggars until 2009 prior to Josies birth. Construction on the house was completed in 2006. Who the hell builds a house like that on property they don't own????

A receiver is in the business of making money. Please don't tell me they accepted $1 for the real estate. Money changed hands, but what we don't know is where and when and I'm not believing for a minute that $1 was the true purchase price.

Edited to add: Yes, I first thought there was a mtge on the dirt. Upon further reading last night and this a.m. and a call into a pal (retired atny) I recognized that this was far more disturbing than a simple mtge.

experiencedd you may not know much about screen shots but thankfully you understand those papers. At least I can't understand much of what you're saying, a little bit more than the papers scanned lol What would we do without you?

A "sidebar" to all this is the inner-workings of the carlot. The way these places make money is by jacking up prices on the vehicles and offering high-interest loans to people who cannot otherwise get credit. This is why Smuggar is never working, he has money coming in EVERY MONTH from these loans, and why it's convenient that JD has a towing (aka Repo) business.

ETA... Used car lot owners absolutely salivate over repos, it's pure profit.

FYI to anyone who uses Google Docs, after you read these they'll show in your documents list. If you use Google Docs in a shared space you'll want to go to your list and remove them.

(I don't have a problem with using Google Docs, polabear, just wanted to give a heads-up to anyone else who sometimes uses it on the job :-) )

Wow to all the sleuths on this board. :dance: :dance: :dance:

If this turns out to be something big I wonder how the Duggar defenders are going to spin it.

For the people involved in actually gathering and organizing data or brainstorming, this might be useful:

http://piratepad.net/kKNvpIhr7G

It allows multi-person collaboration in real time, and saves every iteration of the work on a time-slider.

I have found it to be very helpful for group planning.

FINALLY! This is definitely going to get the Duggars off their high horses. What's stupid is that they brag about being debt free, yet forget that public records show otherwise.

Jim Bob clearly has a lot of explaining to do. JB, for your information, saying "God told me to do this" won't help you get out of this ditch you dug yourself in.

Good job to everyone who found all of this! This is all so fascinating and interesting. Hopefully all these media outlets run with this story because this is HUGE!

BellCow had the property which went into receivership due to a judgement against a member of the LLC. The property was transferred to a FDIC registered receiver ANB. Prior to its transfer the propertys estimated worth was $7mil. ANB somehow reduced that value to $4.5mil. According to the deed, the Duggars purchased the property for $1. This all happened after the Duggars house was built. Title did not pass to the Duggars until 2009 prior to Josies birth. Construction on the house was completed in 2006. Who the hell builds a house like that on property they don't own????

A receiver is in the business of making money. Please don't tell me they accepted $1 for the real estate. Money changed hands, but what we don't know is where and when and I'm not believing for a minute that $1 was the true purchase price.

Edited to add: Yes, I first thought there was a mtge on the dirt. Upon further reading last night and this a.m. and a call into a pal (retired atny) I recognized that this was far more disturbing than a simple mtge.

Max at TMZ said they are having a lawyer (Harvey?!) look at the documents but is sounds like they are taking it and are going to run with it. Let's see how long it takes them to put it all together.

Max at TMZ said they are having a lawyer (Harvey?!) look at the documents but is sounds like they are taking it and are going to run with it. Let's see how long it takes them to put it all together.

It could be Harvey looking at the documents, but it could be someone else. Harvey has worked mostly in the entertainment industry and he maybe rusty on certain things. My guess is that Harvey keeps another lawyer on call to review stuff like this.

:dance: :clap:

They're going to run with this story--Duggars and their sweet "debt free" image is about to end. All the critics knew something was fishy about this family and their debt free lifestyle; it was just a matter of time before shit hit the fan.

This calls for a trip to the liquor store and buying a bottle of champagne.

the dollar deal is just a useless legal thing. you'll see it says "for $1 (ONE) dollar and other good and valuable consideration." good and valuable consideration is the balance due. no one got anything for $1!

i know the skinny from a friend who used to work at a really bummy used car lot. usually the down payment is the value of the car. technically, the car is paid for -meaning all the money the dealership has in the car- when it's driven off the lot. the payments including massive interest are just gravy. when they forfeit on the car payments, you have already made TONS of money off the car. you then repo the car, and stick it back on the lot or trade it to another dealer for something else. repeat as needed.

They're going to run with this story--Duggars and their sweet "debt free" image is about to end. All the critics knew something was fishy about this family and their debt free lifestyle; it was just a matter of time before shit hit the fan.

Maybe it'll make the teevee show, or the live update!!!!

:clap: :dance: :lol:

So who owns ANB?

The Bell Cow corporation is full of Campbell, but the registered agentis LARRY BELL. The same property was sold to the Larry Bell trust for 1 dollar in 1993.

officers:

WANDA G LANIER, CPA, Tax Preparer

CRAIG L CAMPBELL , President

BOBBY L CAMPBELL , Secretary

KEVIN L CAMPBELL , Vice-President

BOBBY L CAMPBELL , Treasurer

CRAIG L CAMPBELL , Controller

It was created in 1993, and revoked in 1997.

ola!

i've been following this thread all day and am quite impressed... on one side it will wipe away this "perfect" image of the gang ... and on the other it will be good too get the "pink elephant" out of the interwebs

so let's see how it goes.. :pray:

HOPEFULLY it will hit tmz... or really ANYBODY!

look back at post #1 and the 2 or 3 lines that started all this :)

Good call! I've half a bottle of cab sav that coworkers pressed on me after a work function last week. Tonight might be the perfect opportunity to indulge in a glass or two...

ETA: Great detective work, FJers!

Maybe it'll make the teevee show, or the live update!!!!

:clap: :dance: :lol:

Get ready for the "ummms" and "aaaands" with a lot of smiling and Michelle trying to explain in her child voice.

Seriously, it makes me wonder if the people from TLC and the Duggars realized that these documents are public record and anyone can get a hold of them. Did they truly think that by putting on a fake smile, being all good conservative Christian, and all hunky dory, that we were going to drink their kool aid and believe everything they said?

When we first learned that Josh does not own his car lot, that should have been a huge red flag there, especially since Michelle talked about how he was cut off financially and such once he got married.

So much for their wholesome Christian image that they oh so worked hard for. I really want to find out what other crap they've been lying to their viewers about.

Archived