IGNORED

Duggar Property

snickerz

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on their property records, it seems like Mary Duggar purchased property from the Ruarks at some point. Also, it appears that Anna's family purchased property @ 548 Arbor Acres Ave in 2009 but then Jim and Michelle ended up with that property in 2011. I don't know if I'm reading that correctly?

DaWe

Deed

Ref.

GUanWee1 GUanWee2

Deed

T\pe

Sale

AmoXnW

ReYenXe

AmoXnW

5/6/2011

2011-

DUGGAR, JAMES R &

MICHELLE A

REVOCABLE LIVING

TRUST

WD 0

SBD 5-12-2011 NO REV JAMES R DUGGAR AND MICHELLE A DUGAR

TRUSTEES

11/3/2009

2009-

KELLER, KATHRYN AF 0

JED 11/19/2007 NO REV 2009-36597 QC WITH AFF OF HEIRSHIP LISTING

MICHEAL KELLER (WIFE RUTH ELLEN GALBREATH KELLER) AND KIM

KELLER (WIFE GWEN ALLISON VANEK KELLER) & KATHRYN KELLER

AS ONLY HEIRS OF SARA GREEN GREGG.

11/2/2009

2009-

KELLER, KATHRYN;

KELLER, MICHAEL.

AF 0

JED 11/19/2009 2009-36596 QC WITH ATTACHED AFFIDAVITE OF

HEIRSHIP. LISTING MICHEAL KELLER (WIFE RUTH ELLEN GALBREATH

KELLER) AND KIM KELLER (WIFE GWEN ALLISON VANEK KELLER) &

KATHRYN KELLER AS ONLY HEIRS OF SARA GREEN GREGG.

10/5/1999

99-

GRAGG, SARA

GREEN

DC 0

10/2/1968

743- GRAGG, SARA

(SURVIVING

SPOUSE OF P R WD 0

I don't really understand any of that.

Is it implying that the Kellers have a business relationship with the Duggars? Cuz that is a little weird.

I don't really understand any of that.

Is it implying that the Kellers have a business relationship with the Duggars? Cuz that is a little weird.

was that the bus they gave them?

Bingo I found the corporate shell!!!

Arbor Acres Farm Inc.

washington.ar.us/PropertySearch/RParcelDeed.asp?HN=9&LU=011512&PH=25&PT=R&RF=S&SB=Name&SID=120116000959388&ST=N&TR=9&V=8&BP=2000-20202&IN=00127416

Emmie it shows the Kellers bought the house for the kids and before the trust was established how it was to pass should the Kellers die. Then at some point Jimboob sold them on the trust idea and thats how title was eventually settled.

edited to add: there is another shell A and B LLC, they paid off the note on the big house to the tune of $4.5 mil!!! in 2009

A lot of people get revocable trusts. Your heirs don't have to pay taxes on the estate.

But do have to claim as income when the inheritance is distributed. Many of my relatives didn't know this and burned through their entire inheritance and had to pay the IRS back taxes as a result.

According to the deeds, the Kellers transferred their interest in the Josh and Annas house to the trust for the sum of $1 :roll: That was the same year Jimboob paid off a 4.5 million dollar note on the big house. I would think that was a windfall tv contract that funded that deal. I also think that the Kellers had to get more than $1 for their investment in that property (looks like other Kellers, perhaps the grandparents also put money into the property originally).

So again we have proof that Boob lies. He's claimed to live debt free, but he had owned a development company $4.5 mil.

Bless you all for looking this stuff up. It's the kind of stuff that brings down guys like JB and Josh. At least we get to see what schemers they are, even if it's technically all legal and above board.

Whoa, that's a lot of debt! Certainly more house debt than most people carry. Duggar defenders can shove that in their piehole.

Not that there is anything wrong with a mortgage, but damn. They sell financial products advising people to hold off on a home until they can pay outright or until Jesus/TLC gifts them with one.

There are two other properties that were sold to them for $1 on the original grant deeds. I've noticed that when Jboob does this he signs the deed Rev. I'm thinking this fucking lying mofo gives these folks a donation from his 'church's coffers to compensate for real market value. The cheap transfer, keeps the sellers from paying tax and perhaps keeps the tax valuation of the property low.

This shit is golden.

So the history synopsis is thus:

A and B corp were started in 1995

then came Arbor Acres Farms.

They started moving property titles into the trust in 2009, the same year that they paid off the $4.5 mil note.

There is no indication on the current deeds of mortgage holders. Although at the time Jboob was lying about it (prior to 2009) he was in debt up to his ass.

My work here today is done :D I am ever so thankful that I worked doing title searches in college before computers. And big thanks to the OP that provided the links to the data base.

Edited to add: tomorrow I'm going to look at A and B corp. Its a DE corp so it may not be transparent.

Bless you all for looking this stuff up. It's the kind of stuff that brings down guys like JB and Josh. At least we get to see what schemers they are, even if it's technically all legal and above board.

Well I went a couple of steps further, I sent a tip to Anderson Cooper, TMZ and the National Enquirer. I used my real name and contact info.

National Enquirer or Star?

PEREZ HILTON!!! He might take this and run!

I did the NE.

If you don't do the Star let me know. I'm thinking The Stranger would be good too. They gave St. Dan Savage his start. I do need to crash though.

FJ peoples if you are going to tip this to a newpaper etc check in on the thread and let us know. I think squeeky wheels will work with a story like this. The more the merrier.

You know that Josh is gobbling down a few Big Macs and sweating over this right now. I can't do any more submissions, I am in the middle of helping someone move into my house and studying. My multitasking abilities are stretched as it is. :D

Get your work done Emmie. It would be nice if someone decided to look though their property transactions. They have shit flying from shell to shell to trusts.

I have a feeling the Duggars are nowhere near as up-and-up as they pretend to be! Good catches on this stuff.

Anyone contacting the media should really make sure to mention J.B.'s 4.5 million dollar loan and value-less cars, not just Smuggar's tax delinquency. Obviously the latter is important, but the former has much more potential to cause a media shit storm, especially since J.B. and M. have made a real brand out of lying about being debt free.

I have a few questions.

1. What is a shell? Is it legal? It doesn't sound like it.

2. Can anyone just decide to call themselves a reverend, or is like being a doctor - you have to have the degrees (legit, of course) to back it up?

3. What is a "Fictitious Business Name"? I saw it when I was getting certified copies of my kids' birth certificates (same department or else I was clicking around).

Thank you to those who will answer my questions. I have no idea what all this means that you've listed upthread, but I hope to learn from everything you all have posted here. My eyes glaze over whenever stuff like this is talked about. :D

Archived