IGNORED

Where are Jessa and Ben living?

anjulibai

Hmm...that is interesting! Did you try searching for all of the voting-age Duggars? I wouldn't put it past them to do some kind of sneaky tactic to split their family's votes in different districts :lol: Them living in Josh and Anna's old house is definitely the most likely option though. I bet they just did some renovations. They could have even expanded it.

I search Jana, JD, and Josiah and they all have the TTH address. Jill is interesting she didn't declare a party when she registered as a Dillard.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I search Jana, JD, and Josiah and they all have the TTH address. Jill is interesting she didn't declare a party when she registered as a Dillard.

Neither are jinger and michelle registered republicans.

Probably not. I think they are just showing where they went out to dinner. That place isn't the kind to pay Jessa and Ben to put up their sign.

(I don't recommend it.)

It's a cute little house for a newlywed couple. A lot more realistic than the mansion that Jill is living in. If they are living there rent or mortgage free, it is a sweet deal for them and yet at the same time it isn't the kind of place that would be out of reach for them on their own in a few years.

Where as Jill's home, even with Derick's decent job at WalMart would probably still be out of reach for them with a single income and a few kids.

Wow, I really really hope that Ben uses the opportunity of living in J&A's old house to finish up his associates and then transfer to UofA. According to google the house is super close to campus. Like someone said up ahead he could utilize the time and financial stability TLC provides to finish a degree program. He would be so much better enabled to support Jessa and a family with an education.

The whole IBLP cult pretty much capitalized on the economic boom of the 90s, it was much easier for a person with no college education to find a corner of the market and stake claim in it. These days the only place you can find security without a traditional degree is IT ala Steve Maxwell, but even then you need certifications in various areas. They did not plan well for the future generations in this movement at all, its not sustainable.

ETA it would be the bees knees if Jessa herself went to school as well, but im sure thats asking too much ;)

Wow, I really really hope that Ben uses the opportunity of living in J&A's old house to finish up his associates and then transfer to UofA. According to google the house is super close to campus. Like someone said up ahead he could utilize the time and financial stability TLC provides to finish a degree program. He would be so much better enabled to support Jessa and a family with an education.

The whole IBLP cult pretty much capitalized on the economic boom of the 90s, it was much easier for a person with no college education to find a corner of the market and stake claim in it. These days the only place you can find security without a traditional degree is IT ala Steve Maxwell, but even then you need certifications in various areas. They did not plan well for the future generations in this movement at all, its not sustainable.

ETA it would be the bees knees if Jessa herself went to school as well, but im sure thats asking too much ;)

That's a really interesting point about the change in the economy and the impact on job prospects. I wonder if that's a big part of the reason that the whole courtship model seems to be lagging for some of these families? I think this might be a good topic for a thread.

I would hardly call a weekend drive trip a "vacation", as the article did.

This.

I visited my parents this weekend and helped them move into their new house two hours away. I would not call that a vacation :P

Awesome idea, whoever thought to look up voting records!

I would be very happy to see them in Josh and Anna's old house. Great little starter home, and they still are able to have some privacy.

Although, I think it is also interesting (though obvious based on how I interpret their individual personalities) that we have seen several pictures of Jill with various siblings though I cannot recall any so far of Jessa with her buddies post-marriage. (This doesnt mean there arent any, just that I havent yet seen them.)

And in a pic posted on the IG fan account called THEDUGGARFAMILY19 shows Bin is possibly getting more bowlegged than he was before marrying (banging the brains out of Jessa for the past several weeks). :lol: I kid, I kid. (Not really.)

And in a pic posted on the IG fan account called THEDUGGARFAMILY19 shows Bin is possibly getting more bowlegged than he was before marrying (banging the brains out of Jessa for the past several weeks). :lol: I kid, I kid. (Not really.)

Charming. Seriously, what the hell? You're not really kidding, huh? Glad we got this insight into your special daydream. :wtf:

Why do all these selfies and cutesy "sightings" make me feel like they are teenagers with puppy love? Oh my God they are married. :angry-banghead:

Charming. Seriously, what the hell? You're not really kidding, huh? Glad we got this insight into your special daydream. :wtf:

Get over yourself. Im being snarky on a snark site.

Why do all these selfies and cutesy "sightings" make me feel like they are teenagers with puppy love? Oh my God they are married. :angry-banghead:

Do you feel the same way when Jill & Derick do it? Since they do it ALL THE FREAKING TIME; even more than Jessa & Ben?

Well, it is what some might call a vacation.

Well at least Ben is catching Jessa up on secular Christmas music. Good for him.

Yes it's good to see he is singing along to artists some of us have actually heard of! Jessa must have been busy googling to work out who they were :P

Yes it's good to see he is singing along to artists some of us have actually heard of! Jessa must have been busy googling to work out who they were :P

I think it's her MIL who is a Crosby, Stills, and Nash fan. Can you imagine the look on her face the first time she heard that kind of music?

Oh and since when was visiting your parents or in-laws a vacation? People makes it sound like a romantic weekend getaway and when I first saw it I thought, "Oh off to see Michael and Guinn good for them"

Archived