IGNORED

Where are Jessa and Ben living?

anjulibai

I've tried off and on to figure out where they're living over the last few weeks. My research skills are pretty darn good, if I do say so myself, and I keep coming up blank.

They have nothing in their names wherever they are living nor have either of them done an official address change through the post office. It's really ticking me off that I can't figure this out...

I'll say it again, I'm really glad no one knows where they live, and I really hope no one does figure it out.

The comments about her on just one photo I saw on twitter or Instagram ( I can never remember which is which) are absolutely vile. And it wasn't one of her more " sultry" poses. It wasn't even one of her own photos. It's one of Anna's photos. She's sitting in a van, with a bunch of family members, including the M kids. And more than one sicko is commenting about how they want to f^*** her p@&& and a&$$ and would kidnap her to do it. And assorted other comments along those lines.

Between that and the viral story about sex at the church -- I would think she would be extremely nervous. Who knows, she's a gorgeous young woman, they've always said Jim Bob gets all sorts of emails from creeps -- maybe she wanted to get to know Ben because despite his youth etc, because he was the first guy who didn't strike either Jim Bob or Jessa as a creeper who would keep her locked in the basement as a sex slave. I think she genuinely loves him now. But I'm not surprised they aren't jumping out the door at 18 when you think of all the nut jobs out there.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no excuse for the horrible and disgusting comments that "celebrities" get online. It's really sickening and even more so when you consider that Jessa never signed up for this life. I'm sure she's not jumping to give out her address for a bunch of strangers.

However, I hope that Jessa (and the rest of the Duggar kids) are able to have the sense to know how to interact in the world without being terrified that every stranger is a creepy instagram commenter... and how to protect themselves if and when they come across those people.

I'll say it again, I'm really glad no one knows where they live, and I really hope no one does figure it out.

The comments about her on just one photo I saw on twitter or Instagram ( I can never remember which is which) are absolutely vile. And it wasn't one of her more " sultry" poses. It wasn't even one of her own photos. It's one of Anna's photos. She's sitting in a van, with a bunch of family members, including the M kids. And more than one sicko is commenting about how they want to f^*** her p@&& and a&$$ and would kidnap her to do it. And assorted other comments along those lines.

Between that and the viral story about sex at the church -- I would think she would be extremely nervous. Who knows, she's a gorgeous young woman, they've always said Jim Bob gets all sorts of emails from creeps -- maybe she wanted to get to know Ben because despite his youth etc, because he was the first guy who didn't strike either Jim Bob or Jessa as a creeper who would keep her locked in the basement as a sex slave. I think she genuinely loves him now. But I'm not surprised they aren't jumping out the door at 18 when you think of all the nut jobs out there.

I don't read comments on instagram or facebook (nor do I have accounts for those either).

Assholes are everywhere and those who put themselves out there--not public figures, I'm talking about social media users--are going to get comments. Make your stuff public and you're tacitly inviting the public to comment. The vile and threatening stuff should be deleted and reported as necessary but one can't be surprised that it actually happens.

I don't exactly plan on showing up at their door, taking photos of the house or calling them at all hours. I see a mystery, I solve it, and this is a mystery.

Just a thought.... do we know if they are even back from their honeymoon yet? Maybe they're having a sort-of "back packer" honeymoon in Europe though with the film crew in tow to pay for it? Or they could be hiding out housesitting for some member of the Gothard cult organization

ok that does sound slightly better, that it was something the boys filmed... or maybe that's worse if they're the ones coming up with the falseness. :shrug:
That video is telling a fictional story. It doesn't claim to be "reality TV" or anything. So I see absolutely nothing wrong with them editing it this way. Do you consider it "falseness" that TV shows shoot in studios too?

Just a thought.... do we know if they are even back from their honeymoon yet? Maybe they're having a sort-of "back packer" honeymoon in Europe though with the film crew in tow to pay for it? Or they could be hiding out housesitting for some member of the Gothard cult organization

Yes, they're back from their honeymoon. Jessa and Ben celebrated Thanksgiving with the Seewald family.

That video is telling a fictional story. It doesn't claim to be "reality TV" or anything. So I see absolutely nothing wrong with them editing it this way. Do you consider it "falseness" that TV shows shoot in studios too?
No i don't consider TV studios deceptive because they're about fiction of course. :lol: And i shouldn't comment on Pillow Patrol since i haven't seen it. I assumed it was a goofy stunt about keeping Jessa and Ben accountable. If it was in relation to their real life and they tried to fool viewers about settings, then that is being deceptive. The Duggars' show is supposed to give a glimpse into reality, but it's getting farther and farther from their actual circumstances. If the Pillow Patrol thing was totally made up and the guys admit it, then of course no big deal. It's only when they're trying to fool viewers about actual real life that i think is being hypocritical. :lol:

It is pretty disturbing that people feel like its ok to say that kind of stuff. Yeah, she is a celebrity and is well-known. . . but that doesn't mean she is asking for people to threaten to harm her in anyway.

I hope that all these young women are being cautious, but that they also don't feel constant fear about the outside world.

I don't read comments on instagram or facebook (nor do I have accounts for those either).

Assholes are everywhere and those who put themselves out there--not public figures, I'm talking about social media users--are going to get comments. Make your stuff public and you're tacitly inviting the public to comment. The vile and threatening stuff should be deleted and reported as necessary but one can't be surprised that it actually happens.

I don't exactly plan on showing up at their door, taking photos of the house or calling them at all hours. I see a mystery, I solve it, and this is a mystery.

Yes and when you solve your little mystery and post an address that at least at this point, they are trying to keep private -- you are posting it for the entire Internet to see. So yea! Go you! :roll:

I hope that all these young women are being cautious, but that they also don't feel constant fear about the outside world.

Exactly. We don't want Jessa living in fear because of perverted sickos. Plus I'd like to see her actually go to places by herself. We know Jill can't be by herself, but let's hope Jessa can be, even if it's just for an hour or two a day.

Exactly. We don't want Jessa living in fear because of perverted sickos. Plus I'd like to see her actually go to places by herself. We know Jill can't be by herself, but let's hope Jessa can be, even if it's just for an hour or two a day.

Aside from the safety issue, which is very real, aren't married Quiverfull women allowed to go out by themselves in the land of Duggar? What if they have to run to the grocery store for milk and eggs....do they still need another person with them? What if they have to go to the doctor...or get a lab test...or whatever? Mr. Becket and I have been together a long, long time but I would rather shop alone....I am a follow-the-list and leave the store type of shopper and when he comes along we end up buying all sorts of things that we do not need. But I love him and it's fun watching him. He is like a kid in a candy store. (Trader Joe's is the worst for coming home with loads more than we went in for...but the items are usually interesting)

Aside from the safety issue, which is very real, aren't married Quiverfull women allowed to go out by themselves in the land of Duggar? What if they have to run to the grocery store for milk and eggs....do they still need another person with them? What if they have to go to the doctor...or get a lab test...or whatever? Mr. Becket and I have been together a long, long time but I would rather shop alone....I am a follow-the-list and leave the store type of shopper and when he comes along we end up buying all sorts of things that we do not need. But I love him and it's fun watching him. He is like a kid in a candy store. (Trader Joe's is the worst for coming home with loads more than we went in for...but the items are usually interesting)

I think that's a non-issue, most of the time. When you're unmarried, you always take a (preferably same-sex) sibling wherever you got. Once you get married, you're going to have a baby within about a year (or less) of getting married, which means you probably won't be on your own until your last daughter gets married. (Jichelle has mentioned many times that she always takes at least one of her kids on her errands. It's "special mommy time".)

It's really just the few months between getting married and having your first baby that you even have the option of going anywhere by yourself, and then I think for most people it would be like what we have seen Jilly Muffin do (on InstagramI: You still take some of your siblings on your outings, because that's what you're used to, and you probably miss their company. (Although I'd assume she's running to the store for emergency tater tots by herself now.)

I don't think the Duggars have ever said anything about women not being allowed to leave the house on their own, but it probably just doesn't happen naturally. (What does Got Hard say about this?) Jana went to JTTH though, presumably by herself. She's in company while she's there, but she has to get there somehow.

They are yes. However Jill seems to always have to be with someone. The only time she may have been by herself is in the car.

They are yes. However Jill seems to always have to be with someone. The only time she may have been by herself is in the car.

God, that's horrible. I remember when I first moved to college, and realized that there was NO alone time. Go to your room, roommate. Lounge, floormates. Cafeteria, schoolmates. BATHROOM, floormates. etc. I went crazy for a bit before I got used to it. I guess my experience is what Jilly muffin must have experienced when she moved out, only the opposite. Room, nobody. Living room, nobody. Kitchen, nobody. Bathroom, sweet solitariness. BRB TEXTING DERRICK.

I think what the other poster meant was that Jill does not seem to like being alone or doing anything alone, not that she's not "allowed" to, I know people who are not Duggars or QF who are like this. Derick's mother obviously does things by herself. She worked and traveled overseas to see Derick.

Married women can and do go out alone, we have seen it on the show. There was an episode I saw recently where Anna was driving to meet Josh somewhere and she was all freaked out because of dealing with DC traffic and having to parallel park. it was an old episode but she made a joke about learning to drive in a town with one stop light or something like that and the DC traffic and parking was making her very nervous.

I think that's a non-issue, most of the time. When you're unmarried, you always take a (preferably same-sex) sibling wherever you got. Once you get married, you're going to have a baby within about a year (or less) of getting married, which means you probably won't be on your own until your last daughter gets married. (Jichelle has mentioned many times that she always takes at least one of her kids on her errands. It's "special mommy time".)

It's really just the few months between getting married and having your first baby that you even have the option of going anywhere by yourself, and then I think for most people it would be like what we have seen Jilly Muffin do (on InstagramI: You still take some of your siblings on your outings, because that's what you're used to, and you probably miss their company. (Although I'd assume she's running to the store for emergency tater tots by herself now.)

I don't think the Duggars have ever said anything about women not being allowed to leave the house on their own, but it probably just doesn't happen naturally. (What does Got Hard say about this?) Jana went to JTTH though, presumably by herself. She's in company while she's there, but she has to get there somehow.

Yeah, for them it's probably like in a more average family being the youngest kid in a family with a bunch of older siblings. You don't really think about when it's okay to leave the youngest home alone, because there's just always other people around.

Why does Michelle brings a buddy with her? It's not like she sends actual quality time with her kids

I'll see you and raise you. I don't believe J-Chelle does "errands" at all, unless she's driving to the local Starbucks for a coffee. She has J-slaves for that stuff. Considering the fact she spends virtually no time at all with her kids, one can only imagine how much fun it is to get picked to be her "buddy" for the day...

I'll see you and raise you. I don't believe J-Chelle does "errands" at all, unless she's driving to the local Starbucks for a coffee. She has J-slaves for that stuff. Considering the fact she spends virtually no time at all with her kids, one can only imagine how much fun it is to get picked to be her "buddy" for the day...

Mullet does realize that it's not very frugal to buy a starbucks every day right?

I am an introvert, and I never got used to people being all around at college. I ended up getting my own apartment because having roommates drove me nuts.

A pic of the newlywed couples having dinner at the Stoney Brook house. Could they all be living there? The caption suggests that it's a possibility.

facebook.com/duggarfamilyofficial/photos/a.518180528315601.1073741828.510067475793573/568397329960587/?type=1&theater

Caption:

We love this sweet picture of our girls and their husbands having dinner last night! Only would have been better if we had been there! Hint, hint, girls!!!

A pic of the newlywed couples having dinner at the Stoney Brook house. Could they all be living there? The caption suggests that it's a possibility.

facebook.com/duggarfamilyofficial/photos/a.518180528315601.1073741828.510067475793573/568397329960587/?type=1&theater

Caption:

We love this sweet picture of our girls and their husbands having dinner last night! Only would have been better if we had been there! Hint, hint, girls!!!

You could debate it either way. If they are not living there do they still live in nearby? Many seem to think (or hope) they moved near Bin's parents

On instagram Jill said that Jessa and Ben "are here" for dinner. That pretty much rules out them all living there. If they were, she would not have phrased it the way she did.

On instagram Jill said that Jessa and Ben "are here" for dinner. That pretty much rules out them all living there. If they were, she would not have phrased it the way she did.

That's a relief. These newlyweds need to have some privacy and establish a place of their own.

Archived