IGNORED

Where are Jessa and Ben living?

anjulibai

If she actually planned to use all 8 eggs it would appear she was cooking for 4 people. :think:

Not necessarily. My husband who is a very fit guy and is very active (similar to Ben) usually uses 4-6 eggs for his own omlets. If Jessa is anything like me, she may go ahead and make a 4 egg omlet for herself, not eat all of it, and let Ben finish off hers.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what possibility is weirder. The fact she keeps wedding photos on her kitchen counter or she put the photo there on purpose so it would be in the background of the breakfast picture

I think she put it there on purpose. If you look at the ingredients laid out there, everything is arranged just so. Clearly she set it all up to get a good shot. I wonder how much time she spent taking the picture vs. actually cooking breakfast. Classic instagram, but it is pretty silly.

Here's a craaazy idea. What's guaranteed to drive the ratings through the roof, besides announcing Tim Tebow's engagement to a Duggar?

I am now wondering if Ben and Jessa are "living" in Derick and Jill's house for filming and actually living elsewhere. Imagine the wacky hijinks when the newlywed couples square off over kitchen space or where to store the booty from the wedding! Considering the fact it seems TLC is doing everything in their power to conceal where Benessa actually lives, I smell a stunt.

Another thought: I'm guessing Jill and Derick's house has the best security system money could buy now, as well as personal security. I'm also wondering how long it will be before they're moved very quietly to another location, a la Smuggars.

IMHO, of course.

I haven't gotten the impression that anyone's been trying to 'conceal' where they live, they just haven't announced it or been obvious about it, and frankly I don't blame them one bit. They've never been more popular or more in the public eye, and there are insane, twisted people out there. If I were Jill I'd be really freaked out knowing that the whole internet knew where I lived. If I were Jessa there is no way in hell I'd be putting that kind of info out there. I hope they can keep that private if they want... but let's get real. It'll probably be plastered all over our screens come February when the show starts up again. :(

If the counter and backsplash are Jill and Derick's, then maybe the Seewalds are just visiting and the two women are making breakfast together.

I really hope that the two new families aren't actually living together. Newlyweds need their own time and personal space to get to know one another. :(

For comparison here's photos of Jessa's and Jill's kitchens-

post-10637-14451999734454_thumb.jpg

post-10637-14451999734852_thumb.jpg

post-10637-14451999735543_thumb.jpg

Countertops looks similar, but their backsplashes are different. Jessa's backsplash has little square tiles while the ones in Jill's look more diamond shaped.

ETA: Another photo of Jill's backsplash...

post-10637-14451999736356_thumb.jpg

For comparison here's photos of Jessa's and Jill's kitchens-

Yes, the backsplash is different and it looks like Jessa has a slide in oven/range, while Jill has double wall ovens and a countertop range.

But I could still be blinded by tears of laughter from "Wha-la" :doh: :lol:

Good catch. Unless Jill has three ovens in her kitchen, it looks like it must be a different house.

I felt so embarrassed for her when i read that! She sure has the Duggar dumb.

Seriously, I am sitting in front of my computer feeling SO FREAKING EMBARRASSED for her right now. She certainly inherited the "HOLA!" genes...

ETA: Hahahaha, the leghumpers are so great.

"eresw Voilà--not 'wha-la'!

smartstyles65 @eresw it means the same thing just said differently" :cracking-up:

Dang, the back splashes are different. I was coming here to laugh at her and Jill living together.

Instead I'll laugh at that SOTDRT spelling. Lololololol

I'm surprised the veggies didn't come from a can. I blame Pinterest. It really seems to inspire the Duggar girls (including Anna) to get out of they Tater Tot comfort zone and try something easy and new.

Jeez, didn't they spend some time in freaking PARIS?! Evidently, they were able to listen but not read.

Hookd uhn fonix wurkd fur meeee!

Ben even posted

Ben Seewald They were SO good Sweetheart! You're the best! ♡

Unlike · Reply · 80 ·

and because we are such dectevtives

I found it :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

scroll to 1.49 and you will see it's the same

THEY ARE LIVING IN BEN'S AREA ABOVE THE STORAGE PLACE :D

what do I win ??? :nenner: :nenner: :nenner: :nenner:

HA

now why does that make me sad and happy at the same time.

Sad that they don't get a proper house and happy they have their own space -

but still :D -newly weds who have no money = but still have granite counter tops

I don't even have granite counter tops

But to them it's probably paradise and who called it - about them having nookie in that small bed :D

someone did call it :D

Are you sure? I see the same countertops, but the backsplash is missing. There also appears to be a white ledge or windowsill above the stove in her instagram picture, which isn't in the storage place.

Are you sure? I see the same countertops, but the backsplash is missing. There also appears to be a white ledge or windowsill above the stove in her instagram picture, which isn't in the storage place.

damn your right :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

but for a minute I was in bliss :D

That clip seemed to be filmed in the "guest house." The kitchen doesn't look quite the same. The bedroom wasn't upstairs like Ben's place was. Perhaps his area was in the next bay over from the guest house.

That clip seemed to be filmed in the "guest house." The kitchen doesn't look quite the same. The bedroom wasn't upstairs like Ben's place was. Perhaps his area was in the next bay over from the guest house.

it's like where's waldo - we will never ever find out :D

Archived