IGNORED

Priscilla and David Waller 12: Covering Up for Mike Keller

Coconut Flan

Continued from here:

• Thank You 2

40 minutes ago, LurkyLurkerson said:

I haven't kept up with the Wallers in a long time, has Pris announced another pregnancy yet?

No not yet. But I’m sure she will in the next few months. Her belly button seems to pop out early on in pregnancy so it’s the Pris pregnancy indicator. If she wears a tight shirt, we will know. 

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

No not yet. But I’m sure she will in the next few months. Her belly button seems to pop out early on in pregnancy so it’s the Pris pregnancy indicator. If she wears a tight shirt, we will know. 

Thanks!  I'm just glad to see they're still in the single digits and somewhat spacing their kids (I could speculate about that but won't for obvious reasons). Pris is now 37 so hopefully not too many more Pecanlings to come.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

19 minutes ago, LurkyLurkerson said:

Thanks!  I'm just glad to see they're still in the single digits and somewhat spacing their kids (I could speculate about that but won't for obvious reasons). Pris is now 37 so hopefully not too many more Pecanlings to come.

Yeah she will definitely have more than Anna now that Josh is in prison. But I think she might hit 9 as her final number.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6

14 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yeah she will definitely have more than Anna now that Josh is in prison. But I think she might hit 9 as her final number.

Which is really ironic as Anna rubbed it in Priscilla's face that she got married first.

• Upvote 12

9 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

Which is really ironic as Anna rubbed it in Priscilla's face that she got married first.

That sounds so like Anna. At least she has a husband. 🙄

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 17

17 hours ago, LurkyLurkerson said:

I'm just glad to see they're still in the single digits and somewhat spacing their kids

I doubt they are spacing on purpose. The age gap is absolutely normal for a woman who nurse. It's similar spacing than her sister Anna. 

• Upvote 8

I nursed my second without using a single bottle and I didn’t get my period back until after he was a year old. I think he was around 13 months maybe? So if I was fundie and I nursed all my kids, I wouldn’t be surprised if I was one of those women with 2 years (or more) spacing of my kids. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

He may think that by editing future sermons there will not be any more unwanted criticism or bad press, but David may have to keep closer tabs on the comments posted Fairpark's facebook page

20230805_201542.jpg

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 7

• 2 months later...

The competitive Wallers are at it again. Family camp this week. The Wallers will always be IBLP no matter how much trash comes out if it. 

E8B4543A-06EB-48D6-8CDE-4F2FE663235F.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 2
  • Thank You 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2023 at 11:50 PM, anjulibai said:

Any evidence of Priscilla being pregnant? She's overdue for a baby. 

where is the blooming onion when snarkers need one?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12

They just posted pics of Dump Truck baby’s birthday activities and not one pic of Pris. I bet she is pregnant. But we have no proof.

• Upvote 5

39 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They just posted pics of Dump Truck baby’s birthday activities and not one pic of Pris. I bet she is pregnant. But we have no proof.

Hahaha, they didn't appreciate us finding out "early" last time, eh?

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

Hahaha, they didn't appreciate us finding out "early" last time, eh?

That was kind of funny last time. Her belly button popped out was the major indicator. I do think maybe she was just the one taking all the pics. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I thought it was telling that she was the only adult in a chair other than her disabled brother and her senior parents. And she had a kid on her lap large enough to cover her belly. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, anjulibai said:

I thought it was telling that she was the only adult in a chair other than her disabled brother and her senior parents. And she had a kid on her lap large enough to cover her belly. 

I hope it also means Nurie isn’t pregnant. Since she didn’t get the chair 😉

• Upvote 4

37 minutes ago, Stephers831 said:

There were pictures posted of Pris at her grandparents funneral. She has much more of a stomach than she usually does.

I thought she looked normal. 

In all the pictures I saw, Priscilla was holding a child in front of her stomach, so it was impossible to tell if she was pregnant. Their youngest is over a year, so she’s due for an announcement. I‘ll admit every time I see new posts I. This thread, I wonder if she’s expecting. 

• I Agree 1

The picture where she looks obviously pregnant looks like an old pic. There are only 4 kids in it.I Can’t tell anything by looking at the current pics.

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

• 1 month later...