IGNORED

Where are Jessa and Ben living?

anjulibai

For all we know they added a kitchen and living space next to that bedroom. I though the bedroom was just up a flight of stairs in a lot area.

I see no issue with them living there until Bin can make a living and afford a home. I'm going with the idea that Derrick pays JB rent on the McMansion (probably a steal) which is something Bin cannot do at this point.

And , wasn't being able to support your wife/family and own a house two of the Duggar rules prior to being allowed to marry?? How did Ben slide under that rule?

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Jessa make a crack about eloping with Ben if they weren't allowed to marry? I missed that part, but others have claimed she looked pretty serious when she said it, so maybe that was why they were allowed to get hitched.

Big flippin' deal over the wallah. When pronounced correctly it does just about sound like that to someone who have not studied french. I know quite a few non-home schooled people that have in fact spelling that way! (I usually corrected them), but still, how nitpicky can we get?

It's not about the "Wallah" itself or the fact that the Duggar kids didn't study french so they don't know about correct spelling- it's just that a French word out of a Duggarling's mouth (or iPhone instagram account whatsoever) with completely wrong spelling which is INTENTIONAL, is just another sign of how ignorant and disregarding they are towards anything that's not Duggar culture.

Okay, I have to speak up. Wha-la is a southern-ism. We intentionally botch any and all foreign words. Nobody down south would bat an eyelash at that pronunciation.

It's not about the "Wallah" itself or the fact that the Duggar kids didn't study french so they don't know about correct spelling- it's just that a French word out of a Duggarling's mouth (or iPhone instagram account whatsoever) with completely wrong spelling which is INTENTIONAL, is just another sign of how ignorant and disregarding they are towards anything that's not Duggar culture.

Yes most of the time the Duggar's have no regard for other cultures. I don't feel this is the same as Jim Bob saying "HOLA!" to every person he sees in a forgein country.

She cooked breakfast for goodness sake and used a word she had probably never seen written down so she spelled phonetically. (Then corrected it)

Are we really going to persecute her for this? REALLY?

Okay, I have to speak up. Wha-la is a southern-ism. We intentionally botch any and all foreign words. Nobody down south would bat an eyelash at that pronunciation.

I grew up in basically the same area the Duggars live. I have only known one person who writes wha-la and she also uses 'hole made' for homemade and ounch for ouch. :lol:

The kitchen area in the video is not actually outside of Ben's cell. They just cut it to look like it.

Pillow patrol officer about to open the door. No wall left of door.

msg-798-1445199596489_thumb.jpgjunk.png[/attachment]

Nail clippers on the night stand ...

two adults one adult and one teenager. There would be no reason for her to be jealous just because Jill got a bigger house. We don't know the terms of that agreement. Not everyone always gets the same stuff in live and not everyone even wants the same stuff.

so what I have learned so far is that Ben clips his nails :D

Didn't Jessa make a crack about eloping with Ben if they weren't allowed to marry? I missed that part, but others have claimed she looked pretty serious when she said it, so maybe that was why they were allowed to get hitched.

she looked liked she was serious but in a funny serious way

Ben had to look away

I am not going to nitpick her about her speech or how she writes a word

I just wish to bloody hell we get some photos of the two of them soon - where we actually see them and not food - I mean I am glad they are eating but seriously - :nenner:

here in Canada we say weird words all the time :D

eh" :D

I just wish to bloody hell we get some photos of the two of them soon - where we actually see them and not food - I mean I am glad they are eating but seriously - :nenner:

For some reason when I see "eh" I think of the McKenzie Brothers. I have to listen to their "12 Days of Christmas" at least once during the season.

Off topic, but I haven't heard Adam Sandler's "Hanukkah Song" in years. I wonder if he's updated it recently.

Off topic, but I haven't heard Adam Sandler's "Hanukkah Song" in years. I wonder if he's updated it recently.

The last one he did was the 3rd, which he released in conjunction with Eight Crazy Nights (One of the WORST holiday movies ever made, but has funny moments)

youtube.com/watch?v=d1sf5yqZX-k

Thanks, Mela. That was awesome, did not see Rob Schneider coming.

Last version I heard was in '95:

"OJ Simpson - NOT A JEW." :lol:

She was the lead teacher for many of the younger children, and undoubtedly will be a homeschooling mother- Nah, grammar, vocabulary and such are just trivial details.

She was the lead teacher for many of the younger children, and undoubtedly will be a homeschooling mother- Nah, grammar, vocabulary and such are just trivial details.

I am going to be light here and say I work for a retired English Professor who has written oodles of books and won countless awards - her and I can spend hours on one email correcting her own grammar and such --- so my point is I am not one to criticize anyone on spelling or grammar - just saying :D

and again I don't care about what she is teaching anyone - I can't emphasize that enough - I am strictly here for the entertainment - pictures and snarking :nenner:

I am from the camp where it's all her parents fault if she is teaching anything at all to youngings.

"Her and I spend hours correcting grammar"? Yikes. You might want to pursue another line of work

The kitchen area in the video is not actually outside of Ben's cell. They just cut it to look like it.

Pillow patrol officer about to open the door. No wall left of door.

msg-798-1445199596489_thumb.jpgjunk.png[/attachment]

Nail clippers on the night stand ...

two adults one adult and one teenager. There would be no reason for her to be jealous just because Jill got a bigger house. We don't know the terms of that agreement. Not everyone always gets the same stuff in live and not everyone even wants the same stuff.

wow, Paperplate :worship: i bow to your skills for noticing all of that.

Thank you for pointing out how fake the show has become. The dorkiness of the pillow patrol added to TLC's intention of making his "guest house" look better than a platform room over a garage. So much deceit. It won't be long before the casual fans start to see how bad this is getting.

"Her and I spend hours correcting grammar"? Yikes. You might want to pursue another line of work

didn't i prove my point and get over yourself

:nenner:

wow, Paperplate :worship: i bow to your skills for noticing all of that.

Thank you for pointing out how fake the show has become. The dorkiness of the pillow patrol added to TLC's intention of making his "guest house" look better than a platform room over a garage. So much deceit. It won't be long before the casual fans start to see how bad this is getting.

Why, thanks. [blushing emoticon here]

The pillow patrol video is from the Duggar boys Youtube video, so not sure how TLC is involved in that. The boys might have just done it like that because they wanted it to look like a house, without using an actual bedroom at the guesthouse? Not sure why ...

I agree about the show being super fake though.

ok that does sound slightly better, that it was something the boys filmed... or maybe that's worse if they're the ones coming up with the falseness. :shrug: I wonder if the Duggar kids see themselves as "actors" and that's how Josh and Anna justified lying in their RV episode about being 'on their own' when Jana was clearly travelling with them, off-camera.

I don't think TLC had anything to do with the pillow patrol video, and I thought the criticism just a few weeks ago was that TLC was trying to make Ben's apartment/room/area look WORSE than it actually was...? I mean which is it? Which way are they trying to deceive us, because it kind of has to be one or the other. :lol:

I think the videos the kids do are one of the plusses I see in the Duggar life. I'm glad that they are (probably) using the skills they have observed from the camera crew while being filmed all these years, and I"m glad they can have fun and be creative. Having time to do things like these films are one of the upsides to homeschooling as far as I am concerned. Whatever I may otherwise feel about the Duggars and their lifestyle, seeing the kids have fun in this way warms my heart.

I've tried off and on to figure out where they're living over the last few weeks. My research skills are pretty darn good, if I do say so myself, and I keep coming up blank.

They have nothing in their names wherever they are living nor have either of them done an official address change through the post office. It's really ticking me off that I can't figure this out...

Archived